IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Does anybody see RL here? I never did see it but I think it would be hard to hold to that theory after seeing this. I think this picture really makes him appear to be even shorter. Nin's latest calculations have him somewhere around 5'8" I believe? We could be generous and say 5'10" but that is not 6'1"

If you do think that it is still a possibility, I would like to hear your thoughts.

Ok I'll bite, I don't see RL in any of the pictures. I see a 40-55 ish man. Tad stocky, but only in the upper body almost as if he was skinny as a teenager. About 35ish his metabolism slowed down and all the extra weight went to his midsection. Many men have this happen to them and there legs still appear skinny. Also I'll add that I think the height measurements I have seen from people here could be off by as much as 6" or so do to various unkowns....All moo

Edit to add: sorry websight, I now see you were only looking for opinions of why it looks like RL....DOH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Does anybody see RL here? I never did see it but I think it would be hard to hold to that theory after seeing this. I think this picture really makes him appear to be even shorter. Nin's latest calculations have him somewhere around 5'8" I believe? We could be generous and say 5'10" but that is not 6'1" so I don't know how this could be RL.

If you do think that it is still a possibility, I would like to hear your thoughts.

Hi WebSight!
I don't see RL in any of the 3 BG images. Still not willing to say RL doesn't know something, but I just don't see him when I see the pics of BG.
~RIP Meagan.....

attachment.php

Does anybody see RL here? I never did see it but I think it would be hard to hold to that theory after seeing this. I think this picture really makes him appear to be even shorter. Nin's latest calculations have him somewhere around 5'8" I believe? We could be generous and say 5'10" but that is not 6'1" so I don't know how this could be RL.

No way is that RL. I'd like to hear Ghosthunter's opinion. We had to go over photographs with a fine tooth comb. I see NO resemblance whatsoever.

No way is that RL. I'd like to hear Ghosthunter's opinion. We had to go over photographs with a fine tooth comb. I see NO resemblance whatsoever.

I agree with tulessa that there is absolutely no resemblance. We have spent many hours going over photos until our eyes crossed didnt we tulessa? Lol!

As odd as they will sound, it always struck me that an abduction like this would have been less risky in a crowded area. There are homes around the bridge, there is the cemetary, different directions people could have come from while he is abducting the girls. He would stand out more in this type of setting. Sounds crazy I know. Even crazier because his plan did work.

BOP, or Bird (which do u prefer?) I have a slight crush on you because of your Picture (Avatar?) So handsome! (and one of my favorite movies : )
Burnt Toast, Your pic always makes me smile and I have this image of you that is probably all wrong but I like your posts!
DareYa- I had imagined you were a little old lady named Ida Reyato until another addressed you as Dare. Ha! Gotta brush up on my sleuthing!
Finally- Sorry I tossed a Chihuahua in there ... yes, that was me ... had probably been up sleuthing too late that night. Didn't mean to get so far out on a limb!

The Lingo thread is in my siggy for those that need it. :loveyou:

Nope.

attachment.php

I don't think RL is BG...
But I would love to see a current interview.
It would be great...am I right?
:)

Sent from my Commodore 64

It WOULD be interesting. I don't think BG is RL but I still haven't discounted the idea of RL "knowing" something-even if he doesn't know what he knows. My current working theory is that BG is local and is known to RL and even familiar with his property. I don't think RL knows enough to be considered an accomplice or anything like that but I don't think BG is a complete stranger to him, either. This is all just conjecture, of course.

I am going to respectfully disagree. Hydration packs can be found in any outdoor/camping or sportings goods’ stores. Delphi has at least two of such stores. Lafayette has a Kohls and a Target and hydration packs can be purchased there as well. They are also readily available online. You can purchase them on their own but they also come in a lot of backpacks. I have family in Lafayette and Flora and they are all avid hunters, campers, and hikers and they all have them. My 23-year-old cousin in Lafayette is also a runner and has several of them (great for long runs like half marathons or marathons). I don’t personally think that it looks like a hydration pack on BG, but I do know that they are fairly popular and readily available.
I've had a few of these and used them for distance running. I have a coworker and also a friend from the military who have had multiple models/makes over the last several years. I think Camel is pretty readily available. You can order them online easily enough.

I have no idea what's around BG's neck, but if I had to guess, I would say it is a set of protective goggles dangling loosely.

The above is just my opinion.

BOP, or Bird (which do u prefer?) I have a slight crush on you because of your Picture (Avatar?) So handsome! (and one of my favorite movies : )
Burnt Toast, Your pic always makes me smile and I have this image of you that is probably all wrong but I like your posts!
DareYa- I had imagined you were a little old lady named Ida Reyato until another addressed you as Dare. Ha! Gotta brush up on my sleuthing!
Finally- Sorry I tossed a Chihuahua in there ... yes, that was me ... had probably been up sleuthing too late that night. Didn't mean to get so far out on a limb!
I enjoyed it. And the leash idea. [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Oh she's here!

BG doesn't appear to me to be 77 yo. Bgs mustache appears to be dark in color. Brown or red perhaps. BG is shorter than RL. I can see an ear in one of the photos with darker hair in front of the ear. I see a camo hat with a rolled bill. Hoodie with hood down. I've looked at the photos for hours and IMO its not RL. Your thoughts tulessa?

I bet this is Beach's work LOL! :floorlaugh:

BS = (This isn't) Bull Snot.

He's in prison. Difficult to interview someone there.

Has the press or anyone else tried to speak with or interview RL recently, since his arrest? Would be an interesting interview, IMO.

Sent from my Commodore 64

BG doesn't appear to me to be 77 yo. Bgs mustache appears to be dark in color. Brown or red perhaps. BG is shorter than RL. I can see an ear in one of the photos with darker hair in front of the ear. I see a camo hat with a rolled bill. Hoodie with hood down. I've looked at the photos for hours and IMO its not RL. Your thoughts tulessa?

Same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member