IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 500 POI was an error made by a reporter, the actual LE statement I saw was they had 500 tips left to follow up on. Tips called in does not equal POI in the LE terms. We don't even know how many of those tips might have pointed to no particular suspect, or the same suspect as other tipsters. I just think the reporter was mistaken by what the 500 number referred to.
That would be a crazy error but it does happen!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Hmmm, now I am getting mixed up because I thought that it was the sister that dropped them off and they were to supposed to be picked up by a "family member?"

Off to find some early news reports :findinglink: on the media thread.

FOUND IT!

"They were last seen by German's older sister who had dropped them off around lunchtime near the Monon High Bridge on the Delphi Historic Trails on Monday. The two girls were reported missing later that afternoon."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4228282/Missing-Indiana-girls-13-murdered-say-police.html

It's a downer, but I keep wondering if any killers/criminals will be drawn to CrimeCon 2017 in Indy.

Maybe. The canal serial killer, Bryan Patrick Miller in Phoenix did similar things..."driving around in a decommissioned police car that he festooned with yellow caution lights and painted "Zombie Hunter" on. He reportedly called himself "The Arizona Zombie Killer," and offered the car and himself for hire to those planning Zombie themed activities. He was also a regular at Comicon and Zombie Walks." I was really following that one because my niece and her daughter lived on the same street he lived on when he was arrested. They literally lived a couple doors down and watched LE search his property for weeks. How scary is that?

http://www.sleuthsayers.org/2016/07/zombie-hunter-or-serial-killer.html

I remember seeing it as well. Will do some digging.....

Always my opinion only [emoji230]
IIRC it was worded as being the same person who dropped them off.

Now I have another thought. One poster said that maybe one girl wasn't allowed to be on the bridge. If that was the case, why would the photo of Abbey be posted on SC by Libby for all to see? Therefore I cannot see that as being likely imo.

I'm trying to pin down some of the times and the actual meaning of supposed to have picked them up at 3-3.30. That's loose regarding the time as well as whether anyone turned up at all at that time.

Abby lived close by near to this bridge didn't she? I wonder if that's the first place they looked (William's home) after they couldn't find them around the bridge?

(I was going to say that lol)

Oh boy I am a trouble maker! Back to the BG picture. JMO but not a fire hose. I am in the either grocery bag handles or goggles camp. After not looking at the picture for a long time out of frustration, I am of the opinion that the mustache is fake. It just doesn't look right. I also think that jacket is really really stuffed with things. JMO but that jacket gives the appearance of much more weight than BG really has based on 1) how he carries himself and 2) the size of his legs. I officially believe there is no way RL is BG appearance is too different. He probably lied about his alibi and possibly saw something fishy he didn't tell police ( both dumb things to do in a double homicide investigation)

Link here for this story, i dont see anything pointing towards any connection, and jeebus please i hope this doesnt mean we will start seeing fire fighting apparatuses as part of BGs attire in pics now :gasp:

http://www.ksfy.com/content/news/Se...home-of-Sioux-Falls-fire-chief-421068233.html
Why not? We've seen everything else. For me plastic bags are the most likely as a versatile utensil as suggested by a poster yesterday - to cover shoes etc or as a means of suffocation or to put blood stained items in etc moo.

I have been kicking around the idea there were 2 murderers in the case in Iowa, am wondering if one of them decided to act again on his own this time? Then the DNA may not match if not from the same person at each scene. I know it sounds like I am reaching.
If the 2 killers were related maybe familial DNA can tie them together. Jmo

Abby lived close by near to this bridge didn't she? I wonder if that's the first place they looked (William's home) after they couldn't find them around the bridge?

So if Abby lived close to the bridge, she wouldn't need to be picked up necessarily, unless she was staying over again, at Libby's, but that would've been unlikely imo as it was a school day the next day presumably?

Maybe. The canal serial killer, Bryan Patrick Miller in Phoenix did similar things..."driving around in a decommissioned police car that he festooned with yellow caution lights and painted "Zombie Hunter" on. He reportedly called himself "The Arizona Zombie Killer," and offered the car and himself for hire to those planning Zombie themed activities. He was also a regular at Comicon and Zombie Walks." I was really following that one because my niece and her daughter lived on the same street he lived on when he was arrested. They literally lived a couple doors down and watched LE search his property for weeks. How scary is that?

http://www.sleuthsayers.org/2016/07/zombie-hunter-or-serial-killer.html
What a fruit and nutcase :-(

Oh boy I am a trouble maker! Back to the BG picture. JMO but not a fire hose. I am in the either grocery bag handles or goggles camp. After not looking at the picture for a long time out of frustration, I am of the opinion that the mustache is fake. It just doesn't look right. I also think that jacket is really really stuffed with things. JMO but that jacket gives the appearance of much more weight than BG really has based on 1) how he carries himself and 2) the size of his legs. I officially believe there is no way RL is BG appearance is too different. He probably lied about his alibi and possibly saw something fishy he didn't tell police ( both dumb things to do in a double homicide investigation)

I've thought the same for some time now, re: his appearance. At first, I thought he might have a full, skin-tight head mask, or just that the mustache is fake.

Granted, his shoulders look a little hunched, and his head if pointed somewhat downwards, plus there's the pixelation and other image stuff we're dealing with. I maintain there's a little more going on in BG's appearance, from the neck up, than first meets the eye. I think it's subtle changes to his facial appearance, but it wouldn't be the first time a killer has gone to lengths to conceal their appearance.

JMO

On the last thread Gruffin posted a calculation based on Abby's shadow to check the picture time.

If you are reading this thread still Gruffin, i am wondering if you can work out the time that BG is on the bridge, from his shadow?

Doubting the mustache is fake. If the mustache was pulled off during the struggle and lost, there is more DNA for police to test. Skin cells would stick to the glue. IMO
I've thought the same for some time now, re: his appearance. At first, I thought he might have a full, skin-tight head mask, or just that the mustache is fake.

Granted, his shoulders look a little hunched, and his head if pointed somewhat downwards, plus there's the pixelation and other image stuff we're dealing with. I maintain there's a little more going on in BG's appearance, from the neck up, than first meets the eye. I think it's subtle changes to his facial appearance, but it wouldn't be the first time a killer has gone to lengths to conceal their appearance.

JMO

The suspects photo looks so much like someone close to the girls it's surreal. Every time I see the guy in pictures and compare it to BG it hits me like a ton of bricks. It's either the most unfortunate coincidence in the world that the killer is his doppelganger, or something much worse. Maybe I'm hallucinating, but I've seen many comments elsewhere that agree with me. This case is extremely frustrating. I assume those close to the victims have airtight alibis. But we don't know. LE has the gifts of a photo & voice of the killer from the murdered victims on the day they died. Yet it seems nothing's come of it.

The suspects photo looks so much like someone close to the girls it's surreal. Every time I see the guy in pictures and compare it to BG it actually makes me lightheaded & hits me like a ton of bricks. It's either the most unfortunate coincidence in the world that the killer is his doppelganger, or something much worse. Maybe I'm hallucinating, but I've seen many comments elsewhere that agree with me. This case is extremely frustrating. I assume those close to the victims have airtight alibis. But we don't know. LE has the gifts of a photo & voice of the killer from the murdered victims on the day they died. Yet it seems nothing's come of it.

I think if BG was someone the girls knew they would have said his name or he would have said their names. And even if there weren't something as direct as a name mentioned something recorded would have suggested familiarity.

Doubting the mustache is fake. If the mustache was pulled off during the struggle and lost, there is more DNA for police to test. Skin cells would stick to the glue. IMO

Fake mustache could be easily removed by BG before any kind of struggle, also didn't need to be glued on. I maintain it's fake. SK's have been known to deploy all kinds of disguises. JMO but I think this guy is the same perp that murdered the Iowa girls. I don't think he's local. I think that they have DNA but no match. I think this guy lives a double life, possibly even a pillar of his community with some authority. I think this was a catfish situation and not random. I think he was well prepared, and has a long history of a child *advertiser censored* addiction. I think he is smart and that all his computers are well encrypted and pass protected. I also think that RL probably saw him that day and lied to police about it because of his probation violation and now sits in jail. All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties