DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd think there would have had to be a lot of talking . Crying and struggling
Unless they knew him.
This is just the strangest case .
Did they go with him without a struggle?
Even if they knew him in some way, just not on a " I remember that guys name" basis. I've read several situations where kids try to buy phones from aquatiences, such as people online, or friends of friends/ friends of family, got cheap but fake phones. I could see some sort of set up in this manner rather than they were there to meet some guy thinking he was a young hottie, that thoughts out for me imo. Anything could be a life. Just never know. Imo always

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I know what Ticya said and I respect that but it seems there is a connection to the Delphi case and the Zodiac per one if the experts quoted on the other sight. She says LE received a post card with 13 holes in it and another picture of trees with 13 eyes looking out from the trees. This is too coincidental because of the Iowa killings and the Delphi killings on the 13th. I think the Delphi killer may have left a message and so did the Iowa killer. That could be why LE was so upset and could be the twist. I plan to notify LE.

The body of a white female was found naked alongside Route 250 near Littleton, Wetzel County, West Virginia on 13 February 1983.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redhead_murders

Nothing much related as far as I can tell, but didn't want to keep this to myself, either.

I know what Ticya said and I respect that but it seems there is a connection to the Delphi case and the Zodiac per one if the experts quoted on the other sight. She says LE received a post card with 13 holes in it and another picture of trees with 13 eyes looking out from the trees. This is too coincidental because of the Iowa killings and the Delphi killings on the 13th. I think the Delphi killer may have left a message and so did the Iowa killer. That could be why LE was so upset and could be the twist. I plan to notify LE.

You scared me, i thought you meant Delphi LE got a note. You're referring to the 1970 halloween card zodiac sent.
If BG is trying to pull off a zodiac copycat hes doing a crappy job. ZODIAC wrote letters to the press and made them post in papers, he called police taunted them, sent all kinds of crazy notes and cards with ciphers/ cryptic messages still not decoded to this day etc. They even allegedly spoke w him on live TV per his request but no one knows if it was really him. He also sent pieces of bloody clothingfrom a victim to tje press. Intriguing stuff

The body of a white female was found naked alongside Route 250 near Littleton, Wetzel County, West Virginia on 13 February 1983.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redhead_murders

Nothing much related as far as I can tell, but didn't want to keep this to myself, either.

O/T I remember when the Kentucky victim was found. Scary stuff. It was theorized locally that it could be a trucker. He was never caught.

You scared me, i thought you meant Delphi LE got a note. You're referring to the 1970 halloween card zodiac sent.
If BG is trying to pull off a zodiac copycat hes doing a crappy job. ZODIAC wrote letters to the press and made them post in papers, he called police taunted them, sent all kinds of crazy notes and cards with ciphers/ cryptic messages still not decoded to this day etc. They even allegedly spoke w him on live TV per his request but no one knows if it was really him. He also sent pieces of bloody clothingfrom a victim to tje press. Intriguing stuff

It is so baffling, My last post of the night (I promise, lol!)

This case has everyone baffled, not just us amateurs, but the professionals, too. It's gone on too long.

So, think about this. 1) Random murder 2) Murder for hire 3) Punishment.

What else could there be?

It is so baffling, My last post of the night (I promise, lol!)

This case has everyone baffled, not just us amateurs, but the professionals, too. It's gone on too long.

So, think about this. 1) Random murder 2) Murder for hire 3) Punishment.

What else could there be?

I vote for #1. I think he is a SK. Le asked "who's next?" They think he may strike again as well. If it was any of the other options listed I don't see the potential for further murders. Jmo

If a SK sent messages to the media, would they necessarily print or talk about it? I know in the past media have published notes from serial killers, but would they do that now? Media has changed so much in the past 10-20 years.

That is very likely, and in hindsight, so many things may have been done differently if anyone could have known how bad this was going to be. There is no use blaming anyone other than the person who did this to the girls.

There are no perfect children and there are no perfect parents. We learn as we go. This is such a hard lesson, and it is not fair on any level.

Let's focus on what we possibly can help with. ❤️
Thank you for this wonderful post. I think we saw LE so upset because they work with people all the time, and even tho they run across trouble, rarely do they encounter this. I know in my town, some retired LE have only upholstered their weapon once. IMO nothing prepares anyone for this and no one should live life thinking this could happen. Most people are so good and kind and decent. Evil does exist and most of us have bad stuff happen, in my family there are two separate murders, one SK, multiple victims, but he was mentally ill for sure. This just appears to be calculated evil, IMO. So grateful she got a pic and audio. That is the best. So sad that pure evil touched them.

this-feb-13-2017-photo-released-by-the-indiana-state-police-shows-a-man-walking-along-the-trail-syst_826398_.jpg
http://us.lalalay.com/upload/images/real/2017/02/22/this-feb-13-2017-photo-released-by-the-indiana-state-police-shows-a-man-walking-along-the-trail-syst_826398_.jpg

I was wondering why this picture is different then the others, is it because it is altered? I have never seen the image switched like this one. I apologize if I shouldn't be posting this on here. IMO

Hey St. A- I don't know. I deleted my post before you replied, since I made an error on why there may be renewed interest in Z (new movie). He would have to be in his eighties now, if he is even still alive. I don't know what new posts you are referring, although I do wonder about the potential for an organized attention seeking serial killer to post on social media, and follow threads open to the public involving him, FWIW.
That's why I think it could be a copycat killer in Delphi.

I was wondering why this picture is different then the others, is it because it is altered? I have never seen the image switched like this one. I apologize if I shouldn't be posting this on here. IMO

They flipped it. But I wonder why? Perhaps to be different than other media outlets. In a case like this, I think it's best to be fluid and not tamper with what LE releases.

I agree, thank you for responding. It just surprised me when I saw it.

I am lost...posts about so many other cases here...

If a SK sent messages to the media, would they necessarily print or talk about it? I know in the past media have published notes from serial killers, but would they do that now? Media has changed so much in the past 10-20 years.

Well in the Zodiac case they felt they had no choice because he threatened to kill even more if they did not do it, one of those threats was to "pick off kids as they got off the school bus" (paraphrasing)

this-feb-13-2017-photo-released-by-the-indiana-state-police-shows-a-man-walking-along-the-trail-syst_826398_.jpg
http://us.lalalay.com/upload/images/real/2017/02/22/this-feb-13-2017-photo-released-by-the-indiana-state-police-shows-a-man-walking-along-the-trail-syst_826398_.jpg

This is the very first photo of BG I saw in the media! I was reading the news on my phone late at night and I nearly convinced myself that I misremembered it due to sleepiness. But now I know I wasn't going crazy! Thank you! I *knew* if seen a flipped version in the media.

This is the very first photo of BG I saw in the media! I was reading the news on my phone late at night and I nearly convinced myself that I misremembered it due to sleepiness. But now I know I wasn't going crazy! Thank you! I *knew* if seen a flipped version in the media.
Looks like a flip version of the same pic from the billboards

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

How would they go to Kentucky? Is this from SM? If so we can't use it.
As I recall the non-custodial Grampa of L mentioned this was a thought when someone called asking if they knew where girls might be that first evening lost.

Well for me, it gives me a better understanding of whether or not it is more likely that the girls were much more familiar with the bridge and the surrounding area than BG would be. I am of the opinion that it is extremely likely that the girls were more familiar with the area. That means that the girls at the time of the encounter with BG had that tactical advantage on their side. They would know not only where they were but also where they could go and how to get there the quickest if running was an option. Abby may have known some or even all of those people in those neighboring homes by name, for example, and even whether they would likely be home.

This is the reason why I have always thought there had to be more than one perpetrator because I can't see what kept the girls from making a run for it considering the distance away BG was in the video at the time Libby was alarmed enough to start recording. They weren't physically trapped by a fence or impenetrable forest - there is a well worn path that continues South from the bridge as well as the path down the hill to the road.

And like I said previously, it would make things flow much easier in terms of the timeline of their activities - not the murderer(s) - for that day if they were dropped at Abby's rather than anywhere else especially if it is true that the drop-off/pick-up location were the same.

O/T, but relevant to your post.

I just discovered Cold Case Files, the TV show. Lucas and Toole are a pair of serial killers I had no idea about, until watching an episode about some murders in Wisconsin.

Earlier tonight I looked up some other killings showcased on the show, and was surprised to find how many serial killers work in pairs. I thought it was a rare anomaly of sorts, but lo and behold, there are dozens of cases in the last 30+ years here in the States where pairs worked together to hunt and kill people. Male and male. male and female. Etc.

The Zodiac forum is alive and well, the current discussion thread which is still open for posting, and contains your posts is right HERE

Please keep discussion of the Zodiac SK in that forum. Nothing at this time indicates it has any connection to this case.

:bump:

Is there any chance the perpetrator in this case could of been a homeless person living out there in the woods that happened to come across the girls per chance?
I had read somewhere the area around there had some homeless people, and no one locally from the area from what i know has recognised BG yet that i'm aware of? Could he be a drifter?
Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member