IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NIN, thanks for bringing Michael's terrific find over to the main thread. And fabulous work by him and others on the image thread.

IMO - this thread has nothing new. We can speculate all we want about BG's clothes, hat, gun, etc.
We need LE to provide us w/ something else.

If you have not it seen yet in the image thread, Michael Gartley has made a very important discovery! We have a third frame of the POI!! Here is the picture, where it was posted etc.:

Image was initially posted by the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center and distributed (only so far afaik ) by the Newton County Sheriff's Office on their FB page on 2-16-17 and is still up there:

https://www.facebook.com/5905190110...519011044153/1249421495153898/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

It is stated it is LE sensitive and may distributed otherwise with approval only.

All IMO

-Nin

The poster is difficult to read. Lightly enlarged version:

-Nin

Attachments

• mystery pic original poster enl.jpg
    mystery pic original poster enl.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 116
Posting this to your attention only, more in image thread.

First two frames in gif:

attachment.php

All three frames in gif:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin
Since it is LE sensitive,Did the poster give any additional details as to description? It's rather small print I can't see.

Posting this to your attention only, more in image thread.

First two frames in gif:

attachment.php

All three frames in gif:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin
It really does seem he has picked up speed, and walking at a faster pace than a casual stroll. It would be enough to cause alarm with the girls. His own concentration is reflected in his posture.

The issue of the gun was discussed earlier I know....did anyone mention Varishnikov 9mm?

Since it is LE sensitive,Did the poster give any additional details as to description? It's rather small print I can't see.

No, unfortunately not. They're just requesting assistance from other police departments "in identifying the individual in the photo below".

It really does seem he has picked up speed, and walking at a faster pace than a casual stroll. It would be enough to cause alarm with the girls. His own concentration is reflected in his posture.

I don't know but I'm thinking the appearance of speed is dependant on how fast or slow the gif?

/sometimes I read a post on WS and then and wonder WTF I just read./

Getting ready to close the thread in just a bit

Yes, agree, almost everyone now reads news on the internet. But what I mean by internet presence are such things as accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs etc.

I know some younger people who think a person essentially doesn't exist if they can't be found online. But It's very common with us older folk, you could google our name and find no trace of us whatsoever.
These photos are amazing. I agree that BG is NOT computer savvy. In this day and age, there are multiple ways to be caught on cams, satellite images...IMO he is a transient and remains hidden in broad daylight. He looks scruffy. He definitely sets off alarms in his appearance to me. Baggy pants, bigger jacket, hunkered down look. Maybe poaches. Maybe socially isolated. Maybe steals. I hope they do outreach to area trains, no-tell motels, campgrounds, truck stops, colleges, free clinics. Otherwise in those small towns, you would stick out.

Time to close up until morning.

G'night

With so many rumours on YouTube, blogs and Facebook on what happened to the girls does anybody think LE will speak out and put some of the rumours to rest ?

As surely with all the rumours flying around the community is scared and worried for their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97