IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just meant it wasn't a new photo, that we have seen it already. I downloaded the flyer and still have it. I think it was spellbound who first posted it, IIRC it is meant for LE distribution which is why you can't download it from their website, might be wrong on that not sure.

I didn't mean it wasn't different just that its not new and has been there the whole time, I'm surprised others have just noticed is all and was confused people were talking about a new photo.

It's all good dear. :)

-Nin

Thank you for posting the link. OT: I need someone to take me under their wings and teach me how to link (on an iPad). Thx.

There a are few ways but I think the simplest is -

On safari

Hold your finger over the URL, (the web address in the top bar) Example, for this thread it is http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-56/page7

Click select all, then click copy

Come back to WS

Put your finger to the reply box and click on 'paste' this will put the link in the box, then wrap the link in these tags [URL*] link here [/URL*] (leave out the *'s, had to put those there for demonstrative purposes)

Well it's certainly been subject to a LOT of digital analysts on Websleuths and Facebook!

That's for sure! I have to wonder if people who've just recently began following the case assume the photos that LE released are exact replicas of an original. In my opinion they're good enough to resemble the suspect and that's the only intended purpose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JudgeJudi's post #721 Transcript of CNN interview
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-53/page49

(Sorry, I don't know how to bring posts forward from previous threads)

But reading this I'm convinced LE has intentionally blurred out the area in the photo by the right hand and the left upper leg, to withhold whatever evidence might be noticed there.

Notice how Leazenby says "the main thing is the clothing" and then goes on to not even acknowledge the two specific areas that Casarez points out, other than to refer to the investigation.

LE generally doesn't release anything to the public that's still being investigated and so in a round about way, I think their "enhancement" to intentionally alter the image is confirmed by Leazenby during this interview.

MOO

There a are few ways but I think the simplest is -

On safari

Hold your finger over the URL, (the web address in the top bar) Example, for this thread it is http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-56/page7

Click select all, then click copy

Come back to WS

Put your finger to the reply box and click on 'paste' this will put the link in the box, then wrap the link in these tags [URL*] link here [/URL*] (leave out the *'s, had to put those there for demonstrative purposes)

Thank you very much. I will try this asap. :loveyou:

GH posted new video yesterday of BG.

"Delphi suspect with a bunch of Adobe premiere preset filters applied. no pixel changes but color enhancements. probably doesn't help much but maybe someone will notice something, As long as you don't notice an oar, oxygen tank, tactical gear etc :)."

I hope he can pick up the third video snippet and include it.

[video=youtube;3QUH4EkX-jc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUH4EkX-jc[/video]

Or we saw it but never noticed. Something new to enhance and discuss anyway. (See image thread)

Thanks, seeing that the image thread was opened 4-28 and i had not been on from the 27th till yesterday i didn't know it was there. Thanks again. :)

After looking at the first picture zoomed in this is what I see under his chin:

attachment.php

I think this is used to help cover his identity and help muffle his voice which is why no one has been able to identify him by voice. It would also help cover any dna which might escape from his mouth.

To me this is a better match than all the other suggestions I have seen/read. I thought looking through some of the enhanced pictures it looked sort of like a surgical mask hanging down which didn't make sense to me, but this really looks like what it might be. Seems to be pretty sturdy, I mean not real floppy, would hold its shape somewhat but still move around as he moved.

I think earlier they thought they did, now not so sure. Watching some of the investigations done in real cases on TV I notice the actual detectives will become convinced, or at least have a strong feeling they "know" who it is; then the investigation takes a turn and they realize is likely isn't or can't be that person. I got the feeling they knew early on, but recently it seems like they don't know, as if their main suspect has been somehow cleared.

With this 'new' image, you can tell, IMOO!, how he was scrunching himself, inside his jacket, making him appear 'smaller'. I think he will be a bit taller and thinner (in the legs at least) than people are thinking.

Can someone handy put the three pictures together in one frame and label them? If it's already been done, link please.

I does look like a fanny pack, it does appear he has a blondish/grayish mustache and perhaps a bit unshaven in the lower jaw and chin area. And I feel that his left hand is actually BEHIND his back. And you can see the camo cap bill.

We should keep in mind that these photos were done by LE, the one pic does not seem to be appropriately sized, if that makes any sense. It's squished down make him appear 'toad' like.

ALL MOO of course!

Considering LE's recent pleas for tips from the public, they're not indicating anything but a wide open net.

In my view that is a narrow interpretation of LE statements, actions, and inactions.

For the ones that had not seen it, it is new. Jmo

The mere fact that the third image hasn't been widely distributed, makes it worthy of discussion, IMO. Every time I've seen enhancements or discussion of the photos, in the time that I've been here, no one ever uses that image. I had only ever seen the other two. If *everyone* already knew about it, then why wasn't it ever included in recent discussions? MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think earlier they thought they did, now not so sure. Watching some of the investigations done in real cases on TV I notice the actual detectives will become convinced, or at least have a strong feeling they "know" who it is; then the investigation takes a turn and they realize is likely isn't or can't be that person. I got the feeling they knew early on, but recently it seems like they don't know, as if their main suspect has been somehow cleared.
With Sgt. Riley saying they have interviewed people coast to coast I think he is saying they are looking for a serial killer not a local. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay