IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, dang it. Everytime I'm out I see at least a few BGs. There was one BG at Menards the other day that I had to sneak a look at like 5 times...lol..

You are definitely not alone with that observation. That's why I've tip-toed around the situation by saying: I hope they are truly checking alibis of all family and family friends very, very carefully. And Abby spent the night that Sunday. Simply an observation. I'm not sleuthing, etc, etc. Simply an opinion.
I have no thoughts specifically of who BG resembles but do hope that all family and family friends have been thoroughly vetted. I assume they have but statistics alone tell us to look at closest relatives and move out from there. I remain doubtful this was a totally random stranger crime but the lack of movement with what seemed like so much evidence almost immediately leads more to it being someone less known or unknown to the girls. Moo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Oh so funny! I imagine if our spouses looked over our shoulders and saw us staring intently at all these images of BG, they would think that we were having a heated affair.

"S/he's always looking at that scruffy Members​-Only- and dad-jeans-wearing dude. WTF."

The above is just my opinion.
I know the point of view in passing, 'Does she or doesn't she?' crosses my mind. It is a very futile profile judgement in generic situations, and leads me to feel like saying 'Whoops sorry!'

jmo the white thing looks like a plastic bag handle you get from the supermarket... only god knows what happened to these precious girls and I pray the killer is found..another thing i noticed in the pictures is he walks like a older man maybe a grandpa ...jmo

About DNA profiling that led to an arrest in the Vanessa Marcotte murder case.

"Early said in February that investigators used highly-specialized DNA technology to create a profile of the person of interest. Scientists at the private Parabon NanoLab crafted the profile, describing a 30-year-old Hispanic or Latino man with an athletic build and very short hair. A dark-colored SUV was also seen in the area by witnesses."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vanessa...-in-connection-to-killing-of-google-employee/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is so very interesting! Such useful info. But, how in the world can dna markers distinguish length of hair? Technology is so far above & beyond my understanding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I wonder about the hubris of the killer. He has gotten away with something (so far, right?) He may be over confident he will not be caught. I am not sure if this was his first crime, but there must be clues to those who know him of disturbances in his personality.

So two lines of thought.

1) Random killer out on a hunt.

2) Someone who knew the girls and where they would be that day, and had another motive.

So much of understanding the motive is the crime scene, the conditions of the bodies, interviews with witnesses, and any seminal (sorry!) evidence.

With the first, I think a happenstance opportunity for the killer, which will be harder to solve.

If it's the second, good old fashioned police work is needed to investigate the trails in the spiderweb going on.

Hope we get an answer soon and justice for the girls.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155166552715119&id=65290355118
Investigators working the Delphi double homicide are making great strides in cutting down the number of tips. News 18's Kiyerra Lake joins us live on News 18 at Five and Six with an update on the search for their killer and why investigators need your help.

I swear on the little snippet they just played at 500 sheriff leazenby said something about not being close... i just barely heard it over my toddler. Have to watch the full interview later.

I listened. He says not even close to calling it a cold case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would LE know?

They did not say they know it to be true. But they suspect it is true. Well, yeah. I think you have to operate from the assumption that the killer is keeping track, hoping to find out what LE knows. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

If you start with the " new" photo of BG and go to the next similar, to the least similar youngest looking one, watching the gif. It's like watching the curious life of benjamin button.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Absolutely! How could anyone be sure that "someone knows him" when he doesn't even look like the same person from picture to picture! Also, just about every guy who has spoken to the media about the case has at least someone who thinks that his sounds like BG's voice, IF BG and the voice are even the same guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh good! My darn toddler made me miss it all!

Eta: not sure what i messed up. I was responding to emmeeks.

You are definitely not alone with that observation. That's why I've tip-toed around the situation by saying: I hope they are truly checking alibis of all family and family friends very, very carefully. And Abby spent the night that Sunday. Simply an observation. I'm not sleuthing, etc, etc. Simply an opinion.
your opinion makes it loud and clear where you think LE should focus their attention. i don't think you have to "tip toe" around it any more.

I wonder about the hubris of the killer. He has gotten away with something (so far, right?) He may be over confident he will not be caught. I am not sure if this was his first crime, but there must be clues to those who know him of disturbances in his personality.

So two lines of thought.

1) Random killer out on a hunt.

2) Someone who knew the girls and where they would be that day, and had another motive.

So much of understanding the motive is the crime scene, the conditions of the bodies, interviews with witnesses, and any seminal (sorry!) evidence.

With the first, I think a happenstance opportunity for the killer, which will be harder to solve.

If it's the second, good old fashioned police work is needed to investigate the trails in the spiderweb going on.

Hope we get an answer soon and justice for the girls.
I sadly think this is 1 IMO. I hope that LE has searched the extended area for any hidey holes, not sure of spelling here. Cannot stand the thought that he is loose.

Yes! About the hat ! Always thought no hoodie. Rather a cameo woodsman hat with ear flaps and animal skin. V distinctive

Funny how half the folks see whatever LE says as meaning they have a suspect, while other half believe the opposite. Just like this country is split on literally everything. Jmo

Funny how half the folks see whatever LE says as meaning they have a suspect, while other half believe the opposite. Just like this country is split on literally everything. Jmo
i think it is more about what they don't say as opposed to what they do say.

This man is from St Paul MN. Being from MN myself, there is a different sounding dialect here. When I hear the audio "down the hill", it sounds distinctively different to me than the dialect of someone from here. mo

h
e
I have to agree. I found another arrestee in Midland, MI that fits the picture better than this guy, IMHO. I agree, I don't believe the dialect fits. This particular guy is 5'9", 140 lbs arrested 5-2-17 and is being "held" for another jurisdiction. Initials KML.

I found him using google Midland+mugshot+press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members