IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your patience with me. I want to try this one more time please. Falling Down posted on thread 55 page 46 post #679. http://time.com/4671589/snapchat-delphi-indiana-missing-girls/. Once you open the link let the picture come up in the box Don't play the video just let the picture appear. There is a man wearing camouflage wearing a hat sunglasses and has a beard. He looks like a reflection off the lens of the phone. Does anyone else see him ? And if you see him was this on Libby's phone? If no one sees him I am going to have a drink.

thank you for trying to help me with this.

You guys and gals are a good group of people.
I see someone too.
Looking at it again, it appears to be Abby. JMO

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

So, speaking of Lizzie and Lyric, on what specific basis I wonder has a connection to BG been ruled out? Because they have been super tight lipped about any potential evidence in Lizzie and Lyric's case.
At the beginning of this case LE confirmed that they had conferred with Iowa Detectives but that was the last I heard of it.

Thank you for your patience with me. I want to try this one more time please. Falling Down posted on thread 55 page 46 post #679. http://time.com/4671589/snapchat-delphi-indiana-missing-girls/. Once you open the link let the picture come up in the box Don't play the video just let the picture appear. There is a man wearing camouflage wearing a hat sunglasses and has a beard. He looks like a reflection off the lens of the phone. Does anyone else see him ? And if you see him was this on Libby's phone? If no one sees him I am going to have a drink.

I did that and for me it's just a very blurry image of Abby on the bridge.

That is not encouraging. Unless that is in the past now. 15 days in a rush, otherwise 3 months, I have taken this to mean for present day testing. Would this be considered a priority? I would guess so but hey jmo.

That article was from last summer, not quite a year ago. I think labs are still backed up but it is encouraging that LE can get their own equipment as they can afford it and get faster results. I am sure evidence related to this case is a priority, LE said they asked for it to be fast-tracked. The issue is likely all murders, and some other violent crimes are also fast-tracked and also a priority so back up there still possible.

To me, it's hard to imagine that the perpetrator would knowing plan to abduct TWO girls if he planned it up front. Just doesn't pass the common sense rule.

I think he saw the two girls isolated and "trapped" at the dead end of the trail with no one else in sight...and then seized the moment.

So why the possible gun and whatever else he has on him, possible rope, plastic bags...?

My thought is he stalked them on the trail and chased them out on the bridge, moo.

Eta: sorry I misread your post...you meant "plaaaaanned to abduct twoooooo"...you could be right, I think he planned to abduct at least one though!

From the link:

bbm

If they use that equipment results can be back in two hours. Article also notes things sent to a lab can take up to 3 months or longer. Pretty sure it was reported in this case evidence was sent to a lab. I think the Rapid DNA machine will be great, once there are many of them out there.

I also wonder since it is fairly new if results could be questioned more easily in court? Might be why LE is still sending to labs, even with the time lags. I could see a defense attorney saying with almost a put down tone " So the DNA was processed by someone in your department on a new fangled machine? Not processed by XYZ super duper labs? What specialized training does the person have that did this new testing?

Any new thing seems to be in doubt in trials until proven results with a lot of usage are documented over time.

here is the turn around by states. You will be able to see how much longer it takes if they have a person they are trying to compare it to. If they do have DNA we don't know when it was found.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2010/rpt/2010-R-0086.htm

Great question and answer!! I had been wondering that too. Based on the average time to get different results back, it's likely that they could have very strong evidence that isn't back yet but could be very soon!! That makes me feel a lot more optimistic.

(Speaking of evidence, o/t, but you know what freaks me out, mistakes made in the lab...I've seen it a gazillion times on Forensic Files...not that that will happen here, let's hope!))

In a active murder investigation is 20 officers working the case quite low ?

That's actually a fairly high number, imo, compared to other cases I've seen. The NOCO TASK Force has scaled down its investigation as well to a comparative number, iirc....will look for post, fwiw:

ETA: O/T, FWIW (notice the similar language imo to this case):

Leads lessen in Northern Colorado Shooting Task Force investigation
By Sam Lounsberry Reporter-Herald Staff Writer
POSTED: Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 2:50 p.m.

http://www.reporterherald.com/news/...rn-colorado-shooting-task-force-investigation

(Gee could it be because you have the wrong truck sketch posted?)

"Nearly two years after a string of six shootings throughout Northern Colorado began in April 2015, the multi-agency Northern Colorado Shooting Task Force investigation of the incidents has slowed.

While the task force is still meeting five days per week, Larimer County Sheriff's Office public information officer and spokesman for the task force David Moore said tips are not coming in at as a high of a volume as they once were."

Law enforcement agencies in Northern Colorado Shooting Task Force

•Larimer County Sheriff's Office

•Windsor Police Department

•Weld County Sheriff's Office

•Larimer County District Attorney's Office

•Federal Bureau of Investigation

•Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms

•Loveland Police Department

•Colorado State Patrol

•Fort Collins Police Services

•Greeley Police Department

•Colorado Bureau of Investigation

"The leads the task force has been given, though, are still being followed up on and thoroughly investigated, Moore said.

While 11 law enforcement agencies are still assigned to the task force, three of them — Weld County Sheriff's Office, Fort Collins Police Services and Greeley Police Department — no longer have personnel assigned to the task force on a daily basis.

"All those agencies are still technically participating, but don't necessarily have personnel assigned to the task force," Moore said. "They are still resources the task force has at their disposal.""

http://www.reporterherald.com/news/...rn-colorado-shooting-task-force-investigation

CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Serial-Shooter-Has-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge

Hello all! I wanted to share something I read and seen a few days ago on the Michigan Missing website. In absolute no way am I saying this person is BG just made my mind wonder. I do hope he is found safe. I will not put this missing mans name on here but some things stood out to me.
Hes been missing since early February. He has PTSD and mental illnesses. Has a missing front tooth. 34 years old. Last seen having a black backpack. Lansing Police would like any help locating him. It did not state if he was traveling by vehicle or not.
Just my thoughts but if you put BGs outfit and cameo hat on the missing man looks like a pretty good match.

Do you mean RM? Says he was found safe.

I know this is probably a waste of time asking, but hopefully it isn't also a TOS violation. Since we got an image thread for those tired of reading about and looking at the images, could we also get a thread for discussing RL for those of us who don't want to scroll through all of the comments about him? Ignore doesn't help if everybody quotes each other, and I think it's a disgrace that more is said about him than about the girls. I hate having to leave the thread, but I guess I will if that's the only option. Sorry for posting this here, but I wasn't sure which mod/admin to ask. Thanks.

No. This is a discussion forum. Opinions will differ. That is true in nearly every case here.

I will never understand what is so hard about disregarding opinions of those who differ from your own. In fact, personally, I appreciate reading those whose opinions differ from my own. It opens my mind to new possibilities I had previously dismissed. The only requirement for that is you have to be willing to be open minded.

So, if one's mind is closed and not open, it probably is time to move onto following another case.

Let this go now, please.

If you don't mind my asking- where is it that you see the image/reflection?
I see Abby just right of center, closer to the bottom. Are you seeing something in a different area?

If LE can have DNA results in 2 hours, what is the problem in Delphi?
we don't know that if it is DNA. they have said forensic testing. I don't have any reason not to believe LE when they said a few weeks ago that they have received "some" of the results from testing back but are still waiting on others. that seems to back a press story from yesterday that they are still waiting on forensic testing from the FBI's virginia lab.

Take a screenshot and post it into the image thread. You'll get more of a discussion since the images are to be discussed there.

What can these statements possibly mean?
They didn't serve a SW on RL for many weeks, so he can't mean "everyone knows RLdid it"
I don't think its plausibe he means - we all know this is done by a random SK.
Does he mean, we have a meat packing plant here with many practically unemployable men - so suspect them, or these girls unfortunately have unsavory family members so we can all guess its one of them.
What does all Delphi know and makes them capable of making successful conclusions from the information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13