IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's maybe another topic and a hard one to stay within the TOS.

Who could possibly be involved in this directly?

Who could possibly be involved in this indirectly?

Well, anyone could be involved directly. That includes family or people close to the family. Maybe someone who knew a family member in prison. Who knows.

Indirectly, RL because it happened on his land. Other landowners nearby. I read that 4 other properties surround near where they were found. It's not like only RL lives out there.

I don't think anyone indirectly!

My questions go back to them being picked up.
But we can't go there.
I don t think.

I wonder if he made the girls put gloves on. Or even zip tied (sp?) gloves onto them. That way if they fought back, no DNA under fingernails.

That's a different kind of theory...Do you think he was that clever ? I think in my mind, he's such a cowardly ..that he wouldn't think of that. I think he's right under their noses....

Would a bf of either girl be directly or indirectly related?

What can these statements possibly mean?
They didn't serve a SW on RL for many weeks, so he can't mean "everyone knows RLdid it"
I don't think its plausibe he means - we all know this is done by a random SK.
Does he mean, we have a meat packing plant here with many practically unemployable men - so suspect them, or these girls unfortunately have unsavory family members so we can all guess its one of them.
What does all Delphi know and makes them capable of making successful conclusions from the information?

Box, are you a local? I do you know if there is a huge turnover at the packing plant? or is it one of the main places of employment for many? I don't understand those statements either, I have puzzled over them quite a bit, and thought I just didn't get it as I'm a non-local.

That's a different kind of theory...Do you think he was that clever ? I think in my mind, he's such a cowardly ..that he wouldn't think of that. I think he's right under their noses....

I think he's right under their noses, too. A recent interview hit that home even more to me.

Originally, I didn't think he was clever. But as the weeks turn into months and not a lot of new info, I started wondering if he figured out ways to keep DNA minimal. DNA under fingernails is always the obvious one. Or he could have done something super gruesome such as cut off fingers so DNA couldn't be found. I do feel he was cautious about leaving as little DNA as possible.

I was in Delphi today. I decided to see the private road myself as it was the only related area I have never seen before. Left Delphi on 200N turned left onto 625W. After ~1 mile, a road went right and there was a dead end sign if you continued straight north. After about 100 yards there were No trespassing signs, private property, and electronic surveillance signs. I turned around. It was obvious to me where 625W ended and the orivate drive road started.

Rather than accusations, considering TOS requires that we not name names, what about speculating about motive? All crimes occur for a reason.

I still wonder about a gang of misfits (for lack of a better name) looking to cause trouble, users of drugs, the pack "dare you" sort of thing, hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings, noticed the two girls, and things turned ugly. Maybe it was BG who alerted the others to their presence.

This is a callous thing for RL to say:“Maybe in the future no one else will be murdered in my backyard,” Logan told Carroll Superior Judge Kurtis Fouts, apparently to the surprise of his own attorney, when asked if he wished to speak up for himself.What's that got to do with his probation violations.He did that on his own accord.I truly wonder about this man. http://fox59.com/2017/04/10/delphi-...early-four-years-in-jail-for-traffic-charges/

Gidget let's not forget the man is going through detox. No sympathy but just some understanding.

Motive was sexual assault, imo. Only thing that makes sense to me, if it was not specifically personal to one of the girls, in which case I think someone else would know for sure who BG is.

I'm not accusing anyone, not dropping any clues, I truly wonder does anyone think this guy has LE training?
I just don't see him as clever, but as whiskers pointed out, obviously he is somewhat as he hasn't been caught yet.

Do we have any locals still on the forum?
I wonder has anyone been noticed who has, perhaps, quit shaving, started wearing glasses or quit wearing them, grew a beard, that type of thing?

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_9f53101a-199f-11e7-b5f4-a3a21ffea83d.html

IF this house was being remodeled, after 50 years of use I would bet $ that it was, I wonder if any trades people watched Abby and Libby get dropped off that fateful day? Sheet rockers, roofers, electricians, plumbers, painters, landscapers, general contractor, etc. ???????

This is the house really close to where I THINK the girls were dropped off.

Pictures 6 and 7 here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwS0FkdDNWS0wwSlU/view

Just pondering.....

What can these statements possibly mean?
They didn't serve a SW on RL for many weeks, so he can't mean "everyone knows RLdid it"
I don't think its plausibe he means - we all know this is done by a random SK.
Does he mean, we have a meat packing plant here with many practically unemployable men - so suspect them, or these girls unfortunately have unsavory family members so we can all guess its one of them.
What does all Delphi know and makes them capable of making successful conclusions from the information?
What statements, who is he, what suspects and conclusions do you refer to here?

I think he's right under their noses, too. A recent interview hit that home even more to me.

Originally, I didn't think he was clever. But as the weeks turn into months and not a lot of new info, I started wondering if he figured out ways to keep DNA minimal. DNA under fingernails is always the obvious one. Or he could have done something super gruesome such as cut off fingers so DNA couldn't be found. I do feel he was cautious about leaving as little DNA as possible.

I think this is what LE is up against and they already know it. Worse case scenario.

Organized Offenders
With organized offenders, there are typically three separate crime scenes: where the victim was approached by the killer, where the victim was killed, and where the victim’s body was disposed of. Organized killers are very difficult to apprehend because they go to inordinate lengths to cover their tracks and often are forensically savvy, meaning they are familiar with police investigation methods.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...llers-modus-operandi-signature-staging-posing

It's possible, but not probable, that almost anybody could be indirectly involved. Directly would be narrowed down quite a bit. Some examples, not including any friends or family, are:

School staff - teachers, groundskeepers, administrators, bus drivers, etc.
Employees of the packing plant
Employees or regular customers of the gravel pit
Drifters
Homeless living in the area
Parents of someone known to them
Friends of their parents/grandparents
Online predator - could see their posts/pictures on the account of a friend with a public account
Local who spends a lot of time there
Local who saw them dropped off there
Local who lives near by
Previous resident visiting old friend
Previous resident looking for a victim
Serial killer who targets remote wooded areas
Serial killer who is there for some other reason (bridges, railroads, creeks, etc.)
Trucker who stops in town often
Poachers

I like to go back to the very first PC -posted at 13:09 on Feb. 14. There is one of the most interesting statements so far from DPD IMO.

The site shows 8 brief videos of the PC and 3 videos about the case. During the second video (PC) Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullins says:

Quote, video2 ( also quoted in article):

BBM

"I think people in the community are smart enough in our community to draw their own conclusions about what they should feel and shouldn't feel," Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullins said. "Our people are very smart. We have a very good community and they are very strong. And they are able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation very successfully.”

End of quoteNow, scroll down and there is a second single video with DPC Mullins. He basically repeats, what he said before, but is wording it differently:

Quote, additional video:BBM

"I think people are able to draw their own conclusions about the situation and they are smart enough to figure out that..what the situation warrants them to think. So, that's all we have to say about that."
End of quote

Odd statements, both.

All IMO

-Nin

Source:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-in-carroll-county-official-says-its-not-good

Honestly, that makes it sound as though the killer isn't a threat to the community at large. As though the crime was VERY personal. But if they thought this, why release the photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member