IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all sex offenders or violent criminals get caught. Plenty of repeat offenders are out there who remain free to re-offend. Databases are full of "cold hits", which means DNA matches another unsolved crime but does not match a known person. BG could be one of these.

Or no DNA because a condom was used. I don't think this is likely, but serial rapists will try to hide the deed. Including personal grooming.

I think that's a great idea. Its disheartening when you read on here and its all RL. Its like a broken record. Talk about beating a dead horse. The RL issue is stagnant. I don't think he has a thing to do with the homicides. That's my last statement on RL. At this juncture I'd find a discussion on the pros and cons of watching paint dry more stimulating than RL conversation. Trying to reason his guilt or innocence out is a losing battle and has caused several good posters to be unable to post. Now..who likes watching paint dry? Anyone?

DAY 84. Actually if you think about it all we really have to talk about are the girls, the BG, RL, two pics of BG and a voice clip and that's it! Amazing there are some many pages. Some of this has t have been repeated over and over again.

Or no DNA because a condom was used. I don't think this is likely, but serial rapists will try to hide the deed. Including personal grooming.

I understand what you are saying but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that one of these girls if not both got some DNA somehow under their fingernails, hair or something. They had the presence of mind to record someone and the "down the hill" voice.

It's just a matter of finding the match. At least thats what I think.

Posted yet?

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5945545/

Death investigation in monticello, which is close to delphi. Body found on burn pile.
Not sure if anyone posted the update on this...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1496423800399970&substory_index=0&id=271345239574505

"LOCAL MAN IDENTIFIED -

Virgil Watts, 65, of Burnettsville has been identified as the man found on top of a burn pile Monday evening about one mile north of Burnettsville. According to the White County Coroner foul play is not suspected in the death.

.....(more at link.)"

DAY 84. Actually if you think about it all we really have to talk about are the girls, the BG, RL, two pics of BG and a voice clip and that's it! Amazing there are some many pages. Some of this has t have been repeated over and over again.

It seems the RL debate is the one that gets heated and frustrations rise. And actually its the thing that means the least. the pic. The voice. The possible other suspects. Possible ties to other crimes. Is BG a SK? Was there a sa? What about the backpack and the man in black? These are a few things that rank higher to me than if a 77 yo alcoholic could be capable of a sa and homicide of two teenage girls. I'm not the type to form an opinion and stick to it despite evidence to the contrary. I'm open to all ideas but RL has been discussed to death Rant over jmo

Gidget let's not forget the man is going through detox. No sympathy but just some understanding.
how do you know he was going through detox? has it been reported by the media and i missed it? the need to detox takes some pretty serious daily drinking. Besides his DUI's the media has only reported of the beer at the pizza king. he did interview after interview in the days following the murders. he certainly did not look like anyone in the throes of withdrawal.

All the interviews RL did tell me one thing: If RL is the murderer he missed his calling.

He should be in Hollywood...moo.

It seems the RL debate is the one that gets heated and frustrations rise. And actually its the thing that means the least. the pic. The voice. The possible other suspects. Possible ties to other crimes. Is BG a SK? Was there a sa? What about the backpack and the man in black? These are a few things that rank higher to me than if a 77 yo alcoholic could be capable of a sa and homicide of two teenage girls. I'm not the type to form an opinion and stick to it despite evidence to the contrary. I'm open to all ideas but RL has been discussed to death Rant over jmo
It's been pointed out that the picture of BG shows him with a dark backpack on his left shoulder.

SA???

Gidget let's not forget the man is going through detox. No sympathy but just some understanding.
Thank you for saying this.

I had a friend whose​ husband struggled with alcohol addiction, and I could see how difficult it was for them both. It's even more difficult for people who don't have the means to get quality care.

I'm not making excuses for RL, but I recognize how trying this was/is for him in every way. Just a bit of compassion, which doesn't detract from the sympathy I feel for each person who is affected on all sides of alcoholism and addiction. It's a terrible situation from every single angle.

The above is just my opinion.

we don't even know that there was a SA.

I understand what you are saying but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that one of these girls if not both got some DNA somehow under their fingernails, hair or something. They had the presence of mind to record someone and the "down the hill" voice.

It's just a matter of finding the match. At least thats what I think.

I think so too. Abby was interested in forensics, so I think the both girls were wise enough to provide a lot of clues, aside from Libby's video and the voice recording.

"Aria said she and Abby "both had the same dream of doing something within forensics and police work."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/indiana-te...nsolved-months-leaving-fear/story?id=46751470

It's been pointed out that the picture of BG shows him with a dark backpack on his left shoulder.

Thanks! I hadn't read that!! Do we think he had a kill kit in the backpack? Was he a transient and the backpack contained clothing etc? Thoughts anyone? Thanks Han! Here's a conversation I can get excited about!!

RL would be detoxing because he is going cold turkey.
Hoping the system helps inmates through it.

Thanks! I hadn't read that!! Do we think he had a kill kit in the backpack? Was he a transient and the backpack contained clothing etc? Thoughts anyone? Thanks Han! Here's a conversation I can get excited about!!
The thoughts about the backpack are my observations and those of a few others in the group. I have no way to prove it or point it out without some kind of photo editing program. To me it's obvious that the left side is wider than his right side and darker indicating he is carrying something. Maybe someone more skilled with photos can help.

And this is where TOS makes it difficult to give a straight answer because while family hasn't spoken of a bf in MSM, social media (and the family's words) is a much different story. But that topic is off limits since we can't discuss SM and I do not want to get in trouble.

Without crossing the line, if the theory is a bf, either he was a very mature looking guy or how does that explain the video that Libby took of BG? I'm not asking you to repeat rumours, just how that theory plays out in your opinion (or anyone who cares to speculate).

The thoughts about the backpack are my observations and those of a few others in the group. I have no way to prove it or point it out without some kind of photo editing program. To me it's obvious that the left side is wider than his right side and darker indicating he is carrying something. Maybe someone more skilled with photos can help.

We should ask our experts in the image thread to have a go at this??!! What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member