IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert but I would like a stab at it because I see no backpack in the BG pictures in that thread and I'm curious as to what others see as a backpack.
I posted what I thought to be a backpack...wayyy wayyy back when before the image thread was started. The picture I posted is somewhere buried in these 57 threads.

I haven't had time to go back and find it and post it in the image thread. It's on my things to do list. ;)

(I'm far behind as usual)

Yup...It's been said over and over again by LE, <modsnip>

I mean, the guy is no saint and he's in jail because of HIS crimes, but it has nothing to do with the murders of these 2 girls.

It's so obvious to me that RL is not the killer. I'll bet next year's salary that it's obvious to LE too. The only place he's being vilified is on SM and other websites, because they allow it to happen. Such is life in the Internet world.

I couldn't agree more! Kudos for a great post! I'm not worried about having to eat my sleuthing hat on Facebook live either like I said I would weeks ago if RL was BG because I don't think RL is involved.

yes, i have listened to what you are referencing. it does not sway me enough to think there was a sexual assault...although i could see one being staged.

The LE seeking out RSO's for interviews leads me to think there was SA.

I posted what I thought to be a backpack...wayyy wayyy back when before the image thread was started. The picture I posted is somewhere buried in these 57 threads.

I haven't had time to go back and find it and post it in the image thread. It's on my things to do list. ;)

Would love to see it. I've added my response to the image thread and hope someone helps me out.

Still behind :eyeroll:

LE always says things like this. They can't possibly know if this case is connected to ANY other case until they actually arrest the perp.

What they mean is, "There's no evidence to connect these 2 crimes at this point in time"

I am not sure when that quote was made. I think there is a connection to another crime. That is just my intuition from what I understand of the crime so far, and my opinion. This Bridge Guy is a true predator. He has a history. He has a future, too. I hope he is scared down from the attention of this case (if he is even aware). There may be a cooling off period too.

If you do get a chance to post it over there would you give us a heads up so we can go look? Thanks!!

"Hasn't provided us someone to jail" = Not RL for me.

Ditto that, clu. There are so many more things that exclude RL (that many of us have posted many times).
I don't mind people sleuthing him, I just don't agree or understand why they are. That's what makes us all different, I suppose.

(O/T: Love your avatar. I need to get myself a pet :D )

Ok folks, what do you think about this possibility??

I came across a forum that references a "Wabash Railroad through North Liberty".

Do you suppose the BG is somehow related to the railroad and found pictures on the net that LG posted of the bridge while looking up that railroad line?

https://indianarailroads.org/board/index.php?topic=2157.0

Not sure at all, but I do lean toward a transient type, hiding out in structures he can find, and waiting for the right opportunity. That is the most sensical explanation I have, as of tonight.

These are good thoughts. I am trying to understand the tips that have come in (the ones the media has gotten hold of, anyway).

Help me understand.

There is evidenced being processed by the Indiana State crime lab and the FBI.

We do know there were searches at the Mears' property and on RL's property. I have learned so much for the Sleuthers here. The Mears' property is on the other side of the road for RL's property. Both properties have out buildings.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, or if if there is something to be added about the SW to RL and why the media hasn't publicized one for the Mear's property?

With two properties involved, I do think it is likely the investigators were looking for trail evidence of the crime. By that, I mean evidence related, possibly directly, at both properties, but that is only MO.

We do know (from the media) evidence was taken from RL's property. Not so sure about the Mears' property.

Putting it all together, either the properties were searched because of the proximity to the crime scene, or evidence led the investigators there.

So, for the investigators to search a property, they need permission from the owners, or a SW wouldn't be needed.

They had to get a SW for RL's property, for sure.

What connects the properties? Why were both searched? Thanks, everyone. There are great minds here.

Great questions!!

Okay?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This was probably answered already, but I think clu means that because LE said the evidence hasn't provided them someone to jail...means it's not RL.

RL is jailed. :jail:

It seems the RL debate is the one that gets heated and frustrations rise. And actually its the thing that means the least. the pic. The voice. The possible other suspects. Possible ties to other crimes. Is BG a SK? Was there a sa? What about the backpack and the man in black? These are a few things that rank higher to me than if a 77 yo alcoholic could be capable of a sa and homicide of two teenage girls. I'm not the type to form an opinion and stick to it despite evidence to the contrary. I'm open to all ideas but RL has been discussed to death Rant over jmo

Agreed. I don't know much about RL but I feel sorry for him based on what I do know. I know one other person that lost their son and struggles with alcohol and I can't say I blame them for that. Call me ignorant, as I don't know what all he's done, but if it's a case of violating parole after being busted for multiple DUI's, fine. I still don't think that warrants the focus on him. If anything I think its a case of people trying to force facts and beat a square peg into a round hole. I saw this with the Long Island Serial Killer too. People were finding odd people on youtube that made videos and leaping to conclusions. There was a post a month or so back of RL next to a photo of BG and it was showing how their features aligned. Well if you stick any adult next to another adult and scale them to match their features are going to align pretty closely because we are all proportional. Kids are different cause they have bigger proportioned heads. This is great that people explore this stuff, but I do agree that it gets tedious to re-read ideas that to me are a little far fetched.

Agreed. I don't know much about RL but I feel sorry for him based on what I do know. I know one other person that lost their son and struggles with alcohol and I can't say I blame them for that. Call me ignorant, as I don't know what all he's done, but if it's a case of violating parole after being busted for multiple DUI's, fine. I still don't think that warrants the focus on him. If anything I think its a case of people trying to force facts and beat a square peg into a round hole. I saw this with the Long Island Serial Killer too. People were finding odd people on youtube that made videos and leaping to conclusions. There was a post a month or so back of RL next to a photo of BG and it was showing how their features aligned. Well if you stick any adult next to another adult and scale them to match their features are going to align pretty closely because we are all proportional. Kids are different cause they have bigger proportioned heads. This is great that people explore this stuff, but I do agree that it gets tedious to re-read ideas that to me are a little far fetched.
i think the comparison of the pics was for mannerism. they both seem to carry themselves almost identically. it would not matter what size either was proportioned to because the their mannerism would not change.

Thank you so much!! We never know what someone else struggles with daily and what coping mechanisms they use. Its easy to judge someone when we haven walked in their shoes. I find more value in spending my time here trying to achieve something to help Abby and Libby rather than going down the same avenues again and again. I try to look at the case with fresh eyes and explore possibilities we haven't addressed in detail. I agreed with every thing you said. Thank you for your post!

i think you are forgetting that RL is the only one we are allowed to sleuth. that is for a reason.

RL can be discussed here because he violated his probation, had his property searched (where the girls were found-dead), and he most likely lied about his alibi to cover his azz. (VoP).

Those are the reasons. No offense to Tricia or any mods/admins here (that I adore! :D), but none of them have any "inside scoop" from LE that points towards RL being involved. They are allowing him to be sleuthed for the above stated reasons.

Ok folks, what do you think about this possibility??

I came across a forum that references a "Wabash Railroad through North Liberty".

Do you suppose the BG is somehow related to the railroad and found pictures on the net that LG posted of the bridge while looking up that railroad line?

https://indianarailroads.org/board/index.php?topic=2157.0

Possibly, but how do you think he'd know how to find her? A stranger asking about a 14 year old in a small town would raise huge red flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee