IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, to set record straight, nothing has been factually determined that perpetrator is "middle aged".

I thought I read that it would have extremely difficult to carry the bodies to where they were found?

I don't see why they would be moved. I think he got them to that "perfect" spot to commit the murders, then fled. No way he would try to go back in there after dark. He would have to know people would be missing them by dark, even if he did not see searchers. And even when the search was called off for that night, I would bet some friends or family were still out there. Carrying 100+ pounds any distance is not easy, especially in that terrain.
here is a interview where someone said about you can't carry bodies.

[video=youtube;4yNdRfD23p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0[/video]

That other JW is an interesting person who has come up too, and had a relationship to another crime in the area, though not necessarily the perp. Also looks like BG (who doesn't in this area?).

I am sure he cannot be sleuthed here, so I cannot say more, but there are other interesting connections there. He is discussed elsewhere outside WS, though.

Oops. I also meant to say that between that other crime you are referencing and what I learned through my own research, about 6 weeks ago I shared this information on a social media site. Within hours, group members were sleuthing ME and chatting about my relevance to the case. I haven't posted off of WS since. I can also understand why more locals are getting on these boards and talking about what they know. That experience was scary and I have zero ties to the case.

Oops. I also meant to say that between that other crime you are referencing and what I learned through my own research, about 6 weeks ago I shared this information on a social media site. Within hours, group members were sleuthing ME and chatting about my relevance to the case. I haven't posted off of WS since. I can also understand why more locals are getting on these boards and talking about what they know. That experience was scary and I have zero ties to the case.
Love you, WS, for your TOS and keeping us sane. [emoji5]

If you take a trip down to the scanner room, there are lots of interesting things going on in regards to your comment. But what happens down there stays down there.
Current or archived?

it is a beautiful neck of the woods and he has been there for eons. i would guess he has been a countless walks on the trails in his 53 years, and he has most likely enjoyed some of those walks with family or friends.
I agree

Thanks, EllieBee! I am just learning how to post correctly. I kind of failed on that one because I was trying to "quote" to respond but didn't work. I think I may have figured it out now. 😏 Also, how do you all get those cute "dancing" icons on here?

There are so many minds on this case specifically.

I have noticed over time more are willing to entertain the notion of a serial killer causing the deaths the girls.

A few have even ventured to draw comparisons to identified serial killers who could be like this possible one. I do hear parallels to BTK and the Zodiac. As far as I know, though, there have been no attempts by the killer to contact the media or investigators in any way for attention. There have also been no similar crimes afterwards (thank goodness), although time is short.

I think we all agree, this was a hunter and the girls were his prey.

The most likely comparison, to me, is someone like Gary Michael Hilton, a transient, who was accostumed to living outdoors and stealing.

I look at the totality of evidence.

There are no red flags, at least publicized, that any one the girls knew would want to hurt them them for revenge, or any other reason.

I think about the search warrants issued on properties bordering the areas, too. If you can, forget RL for a moment, because other properties had SWs, too.

Some general thoughts tonight, and I hope they help. Stay safe, everyone.

Thanks, EllieBee! I am just learning how to post correctly. I kind of failed on that one because I was trying to "quote" to respond but didn't work. I think I may have figured it out now. �� Also, how do you all get those cute "dancing" icons on here?

When you hit "reply", "reply with quote" or "quick reply", you will find yourself in a text box. Look slightly right of center and you will see a Smilie icon. Tap or click on it and you will see a library of smilies to insert. Tap or click on the smilie you want and it will insert into your post.

Hope this helps!

If you take a trip down to the scanner room, there are lots of interesting things going on in regards to your comment. But what happens down there stays down there.

How do you access the scanner thread? I've been looking all night and can't find it!!!

Sorry, stupid question, I'm confused, lol

How do you access the scanner thread? I've been looking all night and can't find it!!!

Click/tap on "Forums", scroll down to almost the bottom to Member Rooms (I think) and Scanner Thread is in the Parking Lot. (I am winging it....this may be off)

Go to the search window at the top of the home page and type "scanner." Somone else here may have a better way to find it. It's been a few days since I saw anything of investigatory value there, but it does clarify some aspects of this case. FWIW.

There are so many minds on this case specifically.

I have noticed over time more are willing to entertain the notion of a serial killer causing the deaths the girls.

A few have even ventured to draw comparisons to identified serial killers who could be like this possible one. I do hear parallels to BTK and the Zodiac. As far as I know, though, there have been no attempts by the killer to contact the media or investigators in any way for attention. There have also been no similar crimes afterwards (thank goodness), although time is short.

I think we all agree, this was a hunter and the girls were his prey.

The most likely comparison, to me, is someone like Gary Michael Hilton, a transient, who was accostumed to living outdoors and stealing.

I look at the totality of evidence.

There are no red flags, at least publicized, that any one the girls knew would want to hurt them them for revenge, or any other reason.

I think about the search warrants issued on properties bordering the areas, too. If you can, forget RL for a moment, because other properties had SWs, too.

Some general thoughts tonight, and I hope they help. Stay safe, everyone.

My gut is that Occam's Razor is wrong on this one. It probably was not family or close friend.

I cannot shake the eerie similarities to the Iowa Cousins.

And I promise, not a tin-foil hat in sight.....

I bet SK but not exclusive to IN. Could be all over the MW.

When you hit "reply", "reply with quote" or "quick reply", you will find yourself in a text box. Look slightly right of center and you will see a Smilie icon. Tap or click on it and you will see a library of smilies to insert. Tap or click on the smilie you want and it will insert into your post.

Hope this helps!
Thank you for your help!

There is a news article where they mentioned the "girls" phones. It was early in the investigation and I read it on this site. I'll see if I can find it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one?
Feb 16th
"Both of the girls' cellphones either died or were powered off."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-released-Delphi-police.html#ixzz4gjPG6ECe

Granted, reports are not always accurate but still. There's also an interview with Abby's mom somewhere and she had a camera in her hand as she mentioned that Abby liked to take photos too. But iirc she never mentioned a camera or any other digital device that Abby had with her on that particular day.

My opinion is LE is withholding the possibility for a good reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My gut is that Occam's Razor is wrong on this one. It probably was not family or close friend.

Could be. And if this is a similar personality to GMH, his victims range in ages. The common denominator is the outdoors.

Respectfully, to set record straight, nothing has been factually determined that perpetrator is "middle aged".

Welcome megswede. I hope you'll expand on your thoughts. It's true we don't know BG's role in the crime other than LE says he's a suspect. But, LE has come out to say BG is a middle age white male. Care to tell us more? We love new theories to bounce around. Thanks!

“The man is the photo is middle aged and white,” Sgt. Perrine said."

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

Someone also alluded to the April tinsley case in 1988and wondered if there was a possible connection last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme