IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to shut this thread down for the night.

Be right back.

Sorry if this is a ridiculous question but is there any way BG could be virtually stalking the girls tracking their whereabouts without knowing their cell/mobile phone numbers via an app?

I'm 33 but not up to date with app technology I have a smartphone but my only app is Instagram for my cat's account.(sad I know).

RBBM

Greg, neither am I. And, I recently took an Android programming course! I refer to myself as an "educated idiot", because I am not up to date on certain stuff, either.

Oh, well! :shame::blushing:

LOL.

See you in the morning.

G'night,

Tricia

Good morning. I'm not sure where to share this, so how about here? This is a link to a news clip on the Flora arson where four young girls died in their home just several weeks before the Delphi murders. Same county. For anyone who ever wondered if there could be any connection, here's the latest. Looks like Ives and Leazenby are going to be interviewed for the special. The mother is frustrated that all resources and attention are going to the Delphi double homicide. Interesting stuff when you look at crime stats / demographics for the county...and here you have 6 girls killed in three months time.

http://fox59.com/2017/05/10/mom-of-four-girls-killed-in-flora-fire-breaks-her-silence-to-fox59/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Product description
musical.ly is the world’s largest creative platform. The platform makes it super easy for everyone to make awesome videos and share with friends or to the world.

Top categories on musical.ly include:
music
comedy
talent (sing, dance, magic, etc.)
fashion & beauty
vlog
animals

If you are interested google please musical.ly. There is a short Rap (?) video of Libby and Abby.

Testing....

Is anyone else having trouble posting? :scared:

I tried to answer Ellie's post from last night and I keep getting this:
WTHeck WS message.PNG

As far as know, BG is not taunting police or media.
Probably because he knows because of the picture and voice clip his free time is running out. He doesn't need to give them more evidence against him. I think they have enough to convict imo once the DNA gets a match.

Good morning. I'm not sure where to share this, so how about here? This is a link to a news clip on the Flora arson where four young girls died in their home just several weeks before the Delphi murders. Same county. For anyone who ever wondered if there could be any connection, here's the latest. Looks like Ives and Leazenby are going to be interviewed for the special. The mother is frustrated that all resources and attention are going to the Delphi double homicide. Interesting stuff when you look at crime stats / demographics for the county...and here you have 6 girls killed in three months time.

http://fox59.com/2017/05/10/mom-of-four-girls-killed-in-flora-fire-breaks-her-silence-to-fox59/

That's very unjust and I have compassion for the mother of four. Don't think only of the rewards ($5.000 Flora) but of the countless events too and countless calls for help via tipline in the Delphi case.

Thanks for posting this.I really have to question why a quadruple homicide is being investigated by an arson team.Yes I understand that arson is what caused the deaths but shouldn't they be using a a team of homicide investigators instead of just one person as the article says,and that investigator is working on the Delphi case. Was Director Comey informed of this also?

Testing....

Is anyone else having trouble posting? :scared:

I tried to answer Ellie's post from last night and I keep getting this:
attachment.php
I read you.You are coming in loud and clear..over

My gut is that Occam's Razor is wrong on this one. It probably was not family or close friend.

I cannot shake the eerie similarities to the Iowa Cousins.

And I promise, not a tin-foil hat in sight.....

I bet SK but not exclusive to IN. Could be all over the MW.

Let me try this again....

Great post, Ellie. I agree.
Although LE says there is no evidence between this crime and the Iowa cousins, doesn't mean they're not connected. I think there's a big possibility that is so.

I also believe this is the very reason BG hasn't been identified/arrested yet.

I posted the information about this crime 2 months ago because there is a correlation between SKs and arson. Namely, many SKs begin their criminal path with arson. If BG is an SK, it would not shock me if he was responsible for this terrible quadruple murder.

Product description
musical.ly is the world’s largest creative platform. The platform makes it super easy for everyone to make awesome videos and share with friends or to the world.

Top categories on musical.ly include:
music
comedy
talent (sing, dance, magic, etc.)
fashion & beauty
vlog
animals

If you are interested google please musical.ly. There is a short Rap (?) video of Libby and Abby.

I have heard about dangers with this app...maybe in Maricela Garcia's thread?

It's no so much a conspiracy theory that your phone can record you -- nowadays your phone is a glorified tracking device, and certain apps (when open or running in the background) utilize the microphone feature to listen and record you. Google actually records and stores your voice data -- you can access it via your google history report.

Heck, there are even parental control and spyware apps that let you activate someone's microphone remotely so you can locate someone and even listen in to what's happening in real time.

I am simply wondering if/how quickly LE can access someone's audio file data from cellphone companies and third parties (like Facebook, Snapchat, etc..) in a criminal investigation? I imagine they can...all MOO. I'm just thinking outside the box and wondering exactly what types of information they could have gotten off her phone from that day and how...

This might tell you how they got the information off her phone. Its the 3rd story so you have to watch the first two.
ETA, sorry 3 storys, it's the 4th.
[video=youtube;wSKDQTfJtks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSKDQTfJtks&app=desktop[/video]

I posted the information about this crime 2 months ago because there is a correlation between SKs and arson. Namely, many SKs begin their criminal path with arson. If BG is an SK, it would not shock me if he was responsible for this terrible quadruple murder.

Agreed.

That's very unjust and I have compassion for the mother of four. Don't think only of the rewards ($5.000 Flora) but of the countless events too and countless calls for help via tipline in the Delphi case.

It is very unjust, I agree. I hope everyone reads this Fox News story. It humanizes the two different tragedies, very thought provoking. I can almost feel the mothers pain, to be accused while dealing with shock and grief, my heart goes out to her. I hope by speaking out, the death of her four girls will recieve more attention. No childs life is worth more than another but the comparison to the Delphi girls, including the reward money and LE focus, certainly does leave that impression.

9 miles away, all 4 girls were cheerleaders, one had a dance recital the night before the fire...

Where was that recital? Do we have a thread for these girls? (Flagging a mod).Tia.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/23/girl-s...ves-of-four-girls-killed-in-flora-house-fire/

Also, sports:

"Keyana was the oldest. She loved sports. Keyara was the quiet and sweet one. Then came Kerriele, who Rose said wanted to be just like her eldest sister. And Konnie was mommy's baby.

"They loved life. They loved sports. They loved dancing," said Rose.

All four girls were members of the Lafayette Diamonds Cheer team. They just competed in a major competition a few days before the fire."

Where was this competetion? What all sports and where?

Thanks for the post. I've been watching it, posting thoughts since very early on, too. Agree with your line of thinking. I can also think of one other scenario, but it does not warrant discussion until the case(s) are solved.

Thanks for posting this.I really have to question why a quadruple homicide is being investigated by an arson team.Yes I understand that arson is what caused the deaths but shouldn't they be using a a team of homicide investigators instead of just one person as the article says,and that investigator is working on the Delphi case. Was Director Comey informed of this also?

"24-Hour News 8 checked with the Indiana Department of Homeland Security for an update on the investigation and was told, “The investigation is ongoing, and continues to include several partners, including State Fire Marshal Investigators with the Indiana Department of Homeland Security, Carroll County Sheriff’s Department, Indiana State Police, Flora Fire Department,Flora*Police Department and the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives."

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/23/girl-s...ves-of-four-girls-killed-in-flora-house-fire/

"24-Hour News 8 checked with the Indiana Department of Homeland Security for an update on the investigation and was told, “The investigation is ongoing, and continues to include several partners, including State Fire Marshal Investigators with the Indiana Department of Homeland Security, Carroll County Sheriff’s Department, Indiana State Police, Flora Fire Department,Flora*Police Department and the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives."

I see all that,including Carroll county sheriff's dept,but I got the impression from Tobe's response that not much they could do and they pulled that investigator off to help with Delphi,so it just makes me think that just because those agencies are partners,what exactly is their level of involvement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895