IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. If we look at a Pablo Escobar, or an El Chapo, for instance, these arenot only absolutely ruthless criminals, but also extremely astute businessmen, who run the financial/procurement/distribution management in much the same way we would expect a CEO of a Fortune 500 company. The difference is, because much, or all, of their ventures are illegal, when they are stolen from, threatened, informed against, etc, they have no legal recourse. They can't call LE and press charges, and if they want to remain competitive in their respective markets, matching their business acumen with an equally visible level of brutality becomes not only their only "insurance" policy, but also serves to act as a PR and recruitment tool. It would seem that they could pretty safely assume that anyone who approaches them to do "business" would already know ahead of time what is at stake if they cross them. The problems come when these folks use lower-level, less ruthless players as liaisons in these smaller communities. If, for instance "Tom" has been dealing with "Joe", and maybe knows "Joe" moves a lot of product, but not that "Joe" is actually the local distributor for(insert random cartel/gang name), then "Tom" might not think "Joe" would be the type to seek retribution when "Tom" gets busted and rolls over on "Joe", but "Joe" calls his distributor, who in turn calls his, and after several other possible calls, "Tom" has his name on the desk of an El Chapo or the like. Hopefully, this has nothing to do with this situation, but these are realities that LE has to face in today's world.

Yes that's for sure, somehow the word "ruthless" no longer is appropriate and it's absolutely disturbing. And if retaliation occurs after an informant provides information, it also serves as a warning to others in the future to keep their mouths shut. I've long had a fascination with organized crime mainly because of the almost unbelievable level of psychological control by fear and coercion that's maintained over the members. People can become so innocently involved often by drug addictions and generally there is never a means of escape.

If there's a connection to any of these child killings, if something positive might come from it, would be the pubic awareness as it might serve as a wake up call for people to beware. There's far more to criminal gangs than a bunch of motorcycle dudes riding down the highway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — For the first time since her daughter was killed while hiking the Delphi Trails, Anna Williams is sharing her story with News 18.

Williams is working to keep her daughter's spirit alive. She's now putting it in God's hands to make sure justice is served.

"Every day my goal is to get up, get dressed and go to work. And just keep moving," said Williams.

Moving forward and taking one day at a time, is how Anna Williams continues to deal with the loss of her 13-year-old daughter Abigail."

http://www.wlfi.com/story/35409653/mom-of-slain-delphi-teen-shares-her-story-with-new-18

New article with Abigail's Mum #FindHim #JusticeforAbbeyandLibby

Might seem(or even be) far-fetched, but there have been SK's who also do contract killing. Richard Kuklinski is the first name that comes to mind, but there have been others, I would suspect. Kuklinski used almost every method under the sun to dispatch his "marks", and did it at different times of day, sometimes private places, sometimes public, and when he wasn't being paid by the mob to kill people, he sometimes killed for sport, or because someone insulted or irritated him.

I agree with all you have stated but I can't help wonder if that if this crime was in any way personal that something from the audio recording would reflect that. Maybe it did, maybe that's why the early downsizing of the force in the investigation. I also have to say the longer this investigation continues the more I have to lean to thinking a SK based on style and leaving no trail, personal or otherwise.

I agree with all you have stated but I can't help wonder if that if this crime was in any way personal that something from the audio recording would reflect that. Maybe it did, maybe that's why the early downsizing of the force in the investigation. I also have to say the longer this investigation continues the more I have to lean to thinking a SK based on style and leaving no trail, personal or otherwise.
Maybe the force has not really been downsized.They may have spread out to form a larger network to get this killer who has struck in several states not only Indiana. Jmo

From the beginning I keep thinking of HB case from April 13, 2011. The witness is different, this one a phone, the other a confused brother. But three years passed before arrest, and trial date is set for June or July this year. It captured my interest then as this one did, none in between. I think this one will be solved, and thinking back to the rumors and suspicions voiced here on WS and on [Topicks], the finger-pointing was pretty accurate the rumors very tangled up from very early on. It really makes me happy this is a clean site, but I spent tons of time on HB with theories that weren't anywhere close to methheads, pearls, undercover divulgence, etc. On this case with Delphi RL takes all the heat over on other sites I have seen. I personally think he is a innocent. I personally don't believe it is a local. But a moped or a dirt bike could put someone within 25 miles. This could be a long time before solving, but I am optimistic of it being solved. The 'why' of the murder is a mystery to me, and the Jethro Tull 'Aqualung' doesn't comfort my hindsight of understanding. Albeit said and done will take time. And I have plenty of that. I will be here, good luck.(Reason for edit so no thread will link up on search to another site. Thanks.)

i really think this sorry S.O.B. is in another state. i dont think the police have anything other than the pic's and audio we have seen. To me they are shooting their selve's in the foot by not releasing more info and letting on to the public that they are onto someone to apease us. In my opinion they have no idea who done this. If i were Abby And libby's parent's i would demand to know where they are in this investigation, and if it's like i think it is i would demand to either release more info or be on t.v., and media every awakening moment to keep a strong awareness to these children. They did'nt deserve to be murdered, but they do deserve JUSTICE!!!

I would think LE has communicated with the families more than with the public. If they DO suspect one or both of the girls knew BG is some way, they are likely talking to family often, pursuing any possible links to people they knew, places they frequented, etc...

If LE has more info such as audio or video, now is the time to release it. I get it.... obviously there is sensitive material. However, you can block out many things in audio and video.

If there are parts they can release, they shouldn't wait much longer. People will forget or won't be interested 6 months into the case.

I wonder what BG is doing now.

EmmaRose! You're going to get me and a lot of great people in here in trouble asking a question like that. Don't get me started on wishing bad things upon people I can get ugly when it comes to BG. I guess it would be better wondering what he's going to be doing in a jail cell.

I'm attempting to post this before the thread gets closed for the evening -

IMVHO, someone is going to start talking about this crime relatively soon. I believe BG isn't the only one who knows about this. Maybe that's where RL comes into it.

Just a hunch.

Thoughts?

Just my 2 cents before I turn in for the evening. :twocents:

I've had trouble posting for days now - all I want to add is the three month mark happens on Sunday, "Mother's Day". I cannot even imagine.
I pray for an arrest(s) before Mother's Day.

I can't imagine the families first Mother's Day w/out their girls.

This has got to be solved - IMO - three months is too long.

There is so much to be sleuthed which is not allowed here. I hope and pray LE knows who did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmpottier