IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that's why the perp didn't take the girls far as moving two dead bodies would be difficult even if they didn't weigh a lot.
Yep, and with adrenaline and rage pumping through his body, oftentimes the perp, although weighing less, can still have the definite advantage.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Oh, just a little... :)

ETA I thought you said "something" but now realize you said "someone." My bad.

I think if boots are interesting to police then it would prove there were at least two perps, BG with his - how should I say it - lightweight and daintily shoes AND someone with rubber boots .... Fits with my view of the crime. BG plus helper/s. If there was someone with rubber boots one could assume perhaps it wasn't a young druggee and water crossing might have played a role (which isn't my view of the crime).

Question that I don't think we've discussed at length.

What specifically do you think you are hearing in the background of the 'down the hill' loop?

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

I understand it's looped but I will go with foot steps. They are walking and possible the sound of leaves and or gravel? Maybe brushing up against tree limbs? Come on, everyone should take an educated guess at this. I think BoP may have something with this question.

The threads move so fast and I'm sorry if this has already been said but I had though t/wondered if maybe BG took Libby's cell phone from her so she couldn't call someone when he abducted them, but she had already pressed the record button. The then put it in HIS pocket unaware that it was recording everything that was going on. Just throwing out something I had been thinking about for a while.

This is something I didn't think about...

What specifically do you think you are hearing in the background of the 'down the hill' loop?

Ages ago a nurse posted that she thought that she could hear the wooshing sound of a hearbeat as you would through a stethoscope. This, and that "down the hill" was so clear, led her to think that perhaps Libby had hidden the phone in her bra.

I think this is a very interesting theory. Wish I'd thought of it!

I think the audio has been magnified so we could hear it better. When you adjust the volume a great deal on a recording you can hear sounds that might be nothing more than air, or even the device itself. Makes me wonder if she might have put it in her pocket so BG wouldn't have known she had it.

Ages ago a nurse posted that she thought that she could hear the wooshing sound of a hearbeat as you would through a stethoscope. This, and that "down the hill" was so clear, led her to think that perhaps Libby had hidden the phone in her bra.

I'm also a nurse, and i just don't see that happening. Listening to the 'whoosh' of a heartbeat, is not something that can be heard without a stethoscope. A heartbeat, possible, but not Moreno specific cardiac sounds. I don't doubt, however, that it's very Reyner possible the phone was hidden in her ray though.

Anyone else checked sites for people selling similar jackets ramdom boots in indiana.? As a just in case, maybe in case cops show up BGs door, no boots/jackets to test for poorly cleaned DNA. Imo always

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I think if boots are interesting to police then it would prove there were at least two perps, BG with his - how should I say it - lightweight and daintily shoes AND someone with rubber boots .... Fits with my view of the crime. BG plus helper/s. If there was someone with rubber boots one could assume perhaps it wasn't a young druggee and water crossing might have played a role (which isn't my view of the crime).

Early on in this case, snips regarding footprints......

"Two bodies were found by volunteers on Tuesday less than a mile from where the girls were originally dropped off. The bodies were found on private property, about 50 feet from the shore of Deer Creek. Sources tell Call 6 Investigates that a set of footprints are what led volunteers to the area the bodies were found."
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-bodies-found-as-missing-carroll-county-teens

And from CNN.......

CASAREZ: Of course. You know, Jonna, they executed a search warrant Thursday night right before the show started at a home in Delphi. They were looking at the grass area around the home. They say nothing of evidentiary value came from that. But to search the grass surrounding the home shows they believe there were things missing from the crime scene, right?

JONNA SPILBOR, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Perhaps, or were they searching for a particular footprint that was going to match a footprint near the scene?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

I think it was sound cancelling to obliterate background noise, screams, voices. LE only wanted BG's voice to be focused upon.

I've been entertaining the idea that maybe BG stayed on the south side of the bridge and, if there was a sexual assault, he did it there. Maybe the girls did make a run for it across the creek and he shot them without crossing the creek.

But (there is always a "but") the fact that it was footprints that led searchers to the bodies throws a wrench in that idea. I'm convinced he covered the bodies up and he would have to have been on the north side with them to do that.

I sure wish some smart sleuther would figure this thing out so we could all have an "aha!" moment.

I've been entertaining the idea that maybe BG stayed on the south side of the bridge and, if there was a sexual assault, he did it there. Maybe the girls did make a run for it across the creek and he shot them without crossing the creek.

But (there is always a "but") the fact that it was footprints that led searchers to the bodies throws a wrench in that idea. I'm convinced he covered the bodies up and he would have to have been on the north side with them to do that.

I sure wish some smart sleuther would figure this thing out so we could all have an "aha!" moment.

If "the source" was reliable, too bad we don't know where the set of footprints was found, assuming they indeed are connected to the case. Because if BG marched Abby and Libby Down the Hill to the CS, if one person leaves footprints then why isn't there three sets?

Masking sounds that LE/FBI/audio experts used to remove any sounds made by the girls.

Replying to your post because it's the last one I read.

I was wondering if the audio had been masked or altered. I was curious if others thought so too.

I always thought I heard leaves but today when I listened to it I thought it sounded like horses clomping (no, I don't think they were on horses). I suspect because I imagined they were going down the hill where there are leaves that I didn't really listen to it all that closely the first time.

Thanks all for the replies.

I have a similar vest I wear when fishing. It only goes over my coat because it's filled with smelly fishing stuff I wouldn't it want next to regular clothing. I wipe my hands on it after baiting a hook or catching a fish. I can't see a fisherman wearing it under his coat. Plus it was February. Fish are still cold and not biting.

Hunting yes, fishing no. imo It was however perfect weather in mid February to catch pictures of eagles mating in air and capturing their nesting rituals. I've always thought the girls were looking for a nice picture on a sunny day. And fell into trouble.
Thank you! My one son will fish in the middle of a storm, he is bonkers for fishing anytime. I just thought somebody from out of the area might be familiar with this place off the beaten path from fishing reports or by word of mouth.

Sounds like good and thorough doctors to me. The more information they have to assess the patients injuries, the better decisions made.

Good for you, you're a member of an ambulance squad? You do a job that we're all especially thankful for when the need arises and it personally touches our lives.
Used to be a member! Miss it so much! I learned so much about crime scenes and learning not to assume anything based on appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman