IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Emerson Sawhill : FBI just put out a $25,000 reward for this fugitive from Missouri who is a convicted child molester. Can someone post the link from Google with his picture and description? He looks like BG imo and this has already been posted on FB yesterday when FBI put out the reward. FBI says he may be on the run with his wife. Remember way back when some people thought a woman could have been part of tricking the girls? He is on the 10 most wanted list now!!

If they did not have that image from the video Libby recorded then LE would have been on family members of the victims like a dog with a bone. After LE cleared through the local sex offenders and known persons with violent criminal histories that would be where they focused their investigation and it would be brutal and horrific to watch it play out. There wouldn't be billboards across the nation. There wouldn't be 20,000+ tips. In my opinion, absent that photo, this case would have less of a chance of being solved because LE would be focusing on the wrong people.

You are absolutely right. This is exactly what happened with the Iowa cousins. They spent so much time on the family, they probably let the killer slip right through their fingers. Don't get me wrong, there is complete dysfunction within the Iowa girl's families and I can definitely see why they focused on them but it seems there was a lot of wasted time looking into family drama/nonsense. My point is, if they would have had that picture and recording, who knows where we would be right now? Possibly not discussing this case? The picture is everything. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That image absolutely helps. You can know with certainty if someone you think might have done it is way too tall or way too short or way too skinny or way too fat, has a different skin color, or is not the same physical gender.

Can't just go by that bad picture.

How do we know ..... the pic has not helped ...
The billboards have not helped.
Either way they should have been all over everyone anyway pic or no pic.

That pic has not helped imo

I understand your frustration with the photo it drives me crazy too. But we have to understand the police are looking for a white adult male in the United States, a country with a population of over 326 million people (of which over 100 million people are white adult men) It is going to take time to solve this case but I have faith in the law enforcement in Delphi and beyond.

Thank goodness Liberty had the state of mind to record BG otherwise we would be in an even worse situation of not knowing who we should be looking for at all.

Bruce Emerson Sawhill : FBI just put out a $25,000 reward for this fugitive from Missouri who is a convicted child molester. Can someone post the link from Google with his picture and description? He looks like BG imo and this has already been posted on FB yesterday when FBI put out the reward. FBI says he may be on the run with his wife. Remember way back when some people thought a woman could have been part of tricking the girls?

Very interesting! Hey, where is everyone? I will google and get back. Thanks for the heads up Saint!

Do u all think they found DNA?

I don't.

Jmo

I think they do very sadly this monster killed for a evil purpose and the girls were found relatively quickly. I think they have no DNA matches and hope they pay for phenotyping ASAP.

Bruce Emerson Sawhill : FBI just put out a $25,000 reward for this fugitive from Missouri who is a convicted child molester. Can someone post the link from Google with his picture and description? He looks like BG imo and this has already been posted on FB yesterday when FBI put out the reward. FBI says he may be on the run with his wife. Remember way back when some people thought a woman could have been part of tricking the girls? He is on the 10 most wanted list now!!

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cac/bruce-emerson-sawhill/@@download.pdf

His photo and info was posted earlier in the thread. I've seen him posted on facebook too. I don't know if it's ok to post him here in this thread, when he has no current link to the crime and I don't want to get in trouble. Hopefully a moderator can advise if possible when they have a chance.

His photo and info was posted earlier in the thread. I've seen him posted on facebook too. I don't know if it's ok to post him here in this thread when he has no current link to the crime and I don't want to get in trouble. Hopefully a moderator can advise if possible when they have a chance.

I think he'a pretty much screwed and in mucho trouble anyways. As far as i'm concerned, he's fair game IMO

His photo and info was posted earlier in the thread. I've seen him posted on facebook too. I don't know if it's ok to post him here in this thread when he has no current link to the crime and I don't want to get in trouble. Hopefully a moderator can advise if possible when they have a chance.
I hope it's ok too because the fact FBI posted it on FB is a big deal. Also his information is public. I don't remember him posted before. Was he taken down? I haven't seen the other 9 Most Wanted posted on FB have you? This seems like they are afraid he will strike again soon. Moo

I hope it's ok too because the fact FBI posted it FB is a big deal. Also his information is public. I don't remember him posted before. Was he taken down? I haven't seen the other 9 Most Wanted posted on FB have you? This seems like they are afraid he will strike again soon. Moo

It should be ok to just post the link and not his actual photo. It is interesting I agree.

I understand your frustration with the photo it drives me crazy too. But we have to understand the police are looking for a white adult male in the United States, a country with a population of over 326 million people (of which over 100 million people are white adult men) It is going to take time to solve this case but I have faith in the law enforcement in Delphi and beyond.
T

Thank goodness Liberty had the state of mind to record BG otherwise we would be in an even worse situation of not knowing who we should be looking for at all.

I think the guy is right there in the area.
But that's jmo.

I think they do very sadly this monster killed for a evil purpose and the girls were found relatively quickly. I think they have no DNA matches and hope they pay for phenotyping ASAP.[/QUOTE
Now this is jmo
I don't think they have anything.
Unfortunately

My phone call was patched through to Prosector Ives. He informed that all search warrants related the the murder investigation will remain under seal under further Order from the Court.
Well done Dd for finding that out. I have discovered something today that could be relevant and I havent seen it mentioned before. That is that Feb 13 was an Illinois State public holiday for Lincolns birthday and the state line only looks to be about 100 miles away. So this guy could have been from over the state line and off work this day and decided to travel out of state to specifically commit this crime. Maybe he discovered it was a school snow day in Delphi with parents at work and it was that random. Its a horrible thought but I also thought about illinois bordering Iowa also. JMO.

I hope it's ok too because the fact FBI posted it on FB is a big deal. Also his information is public. I don't remember him posted before. Was he taken down? I haven't seen the other 9 Most Wanted posted on FB have you? This seems like they are afraid he will strike again soon. Moo
If you think about it there wouldn't be much point having the 10 most wanted mugshot posters if they can't be posted but its best to wait for mods to ok before putting on here, I agree. If it is him, his card's marked

I think the guy is right there in the area.
But that's jmo.

I agree with you I think he is most likely from a mid west state and has lived and worked near Delphi in the past. I think he does a job that involves a lot of travel a trucker or a travelling fairground ride operator for example. It is my belief that he doesn't really have a lot of close relationships in life so people don't automatically think it's him.

I'm really concerned how law enforcement can keep publicity going in the case if there are no developments and when he is going to kill again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18