IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]
An interesting fact: The drone pilot(s) can be seen on the bridge controlling the drone and on the shore of the creek as he(they) is filming the drone as it lands. This means there is good access to the creek...carrying drone.
This was probably filmed on the 10th as it snowed on the 9th.
You can see the publisher of the footage on youtube. He has numerous videos.

Has anyone noticed that there is a picture on the drone operator's Instagram acct that shows the Monon High Bridge as photographed from down below? The picture is dated February 14th but that is likely the day the photo was uploaded. There are no searchers or anyone else around so it leaves me wondering when the photo was taken.

I am new enough to posting here that I hope there is nothing wrong with posting about this but I saw several things last night that made me go "hmmmm?"!

Has anyone noticed that there is a picture on the drone operator's Instagram acct that shows the Monon High Bridge as photographed from down below? The picture is dated February 14th but that is likely the day the photo was uploaded. There are no searchers or anyone else around so it leaves me wondering when the photo was taken.

I am new enough to posting here that I hope there is nothing wrong with posting about this but I saw several things last night that made me go "hmmmm?"!

As long as we don't start sleuthing the YouTube poster as a suspect who has not been named POI by LE.... Many random people use the bridge in photography. Even Abby's Mom had it as a background pic on her FB before the murders -- the irony.

I'd like to know the reason Delphi's Property Crime statistics are so high and if it's an accurate reflection it's not what I'd define as a safe place even prior to the double homicides. Delphi's property crime rate is even higher than is US average. In the area that I live property crime has also sharply escalated in the recent past and its a direct result of the increase use of street drugs. If this is the situation in Delphi, quite a small community where people generally know each other, yet such a high rate of property crime, something is going on. MOO

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/in/delphi/crime

Speaking of high crime, see this post from another IN thread...so many child molestors...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ation-Marion-May-2017&p=13391987#post13391987

:cow: I don't think BG used a little dog to lure the two girls. He had a gun for the purpose of abducting them.

It is far too coincidental that BG appeared while the two girls were present on the High Bridge. Coincidences are clues in a murder investigation. The girls were there for a purpose and so was BG. He may have gotten lucky to spy two girls at the same time that he was looking for trouble. However, I feel he was there because he knew those two young girls were going to be on the Bridge.

We do not know that the girls did not call someone, perhaps a family member, after spotting BG. Especially, if they were expecting to meet with someone else but met BG instead.

Closing this thread for the evening. We'll generate a fresh new thread tomorrow morning.

Lots of breaking news in other areas. Check those out while this one is closed.

I think with all the things going on Beach forgot to make a new thread ..which makes this one lag very bad...

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

One of these days I'm going to click on this thread and see ARREST. It can't come soon enough....

I can't imagine how a drone could aid in a nighttime search in that sort of uneven topography as the operator on the ground needs to see to control it so that it doesn't crash into trees or slopes. Otherwise if it were flown at a higher altitude, nothing would be visible on the ground due to the darkness.

You can also call them unmanned aerial vehicles and according to this article they are the future of crime fighting to assist the police in many aspects of their work and in missing persons investigations. Some are costly (sophisticated equipment) but they could be the "eyes" where police can't get to see etc. FWIW Just my 2 cents https://redshift.autodesk.com/drones-in-police-work-future-crime-fighting/

These types like BG use trickery to fool their prey.

The trickery may have been how he was dressed, or camoflouged, to blend in with his surroundings. It could be a lure he used to confuse the girls. Without some sort of trickery, I am not sure he would have been successful and been able to move on without anyone noticing.

It is getting slow, I know. Camouflage and deception are interesting to me, looking at previous crimes where innocents were targeted for an internal motive only known to the aggressor. In the past, there have been stalkers who feigned an injury to develop sympathy in their targets, those who developed a "ruse" to gain acquaintance with their targets, such as needing to use a phone, and others who used one victim against the other, in a false scenario where both would be OK in the end.

This is all IMO, but some things I was thinking about tonight.

The trickery may have been how he was dressed, or camoflouged, to blend in with his surroundings. It could be a lure he used to confuse the girls. Without some sort of trickery, I am not sure he would have been successful and been able to move on without anyone noticing.

It is getting slow, I know. Camouflage and deception are interesting to me, looking at previous crimes where innocents were targeted for an internal motive only known to the aggressor. In the past, there have been stalkers who feigned an injury to develop sympathy in their targets, those who developed a "ruse" to gain acquaintance with their targets, such as needing to use a phone, and others who used one victim against the other, in a false scenario where both would be OK in the end.

Yep definitely most likely a socialpath, amongst many other things (insert bad names here). How anyone can kill innocent children, is something I will never understand /comprehend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thoughts. And the ruse can begin long before the victim is in the same physical space as the perp, as in luring a victim via social media by some form of trickery, i.e. Posing as someone else.

I think with all the things going on Beach forgot to make a new thread ..which makes this one lag very bad...

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]
I think Beach knew it was gonna be a slow day cos of the Manchester bombing.

One of these days I'm going to click on this thread and see ARREST. It can't come soon enough....

Wouldn't that be wonderful? I can't wait to see that word next to this case...We can have an online Web Sleuth Party! [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Beach knew it was gonna be a slow day cos of the Manchester bombing.

Possibly the bombing and also the Sievers case has a new doc dump keeping her busy. Beach is a personal favorite. It is highly doubtful that she "forgot" to begin a new thread. Our Mods are quite busy. Many deaths of children have occurred in the past ten days. WS keeps our Mods hopping. If anyone is interested in volunteering for a Mod's position, I am certain the owner would be delighted to hear from you.

JMHOO I do not feel a ruse was involved in these murders. The girls planned to be there for a reason and their reason did not include BG. I don't think he was an online impersonator nor does he carry a badge. BG may have been a hired killer by others to take care of their business. We just don't know.

BG was not alone or he would not be named the Main Suspect. He would be the only suspect and not a participant. LE told us that BGs voice may not be the one we hear on the audio. I've always suspected at least 2, or more, are complicit, with a third one possibly being a female. Someone held the two girls at the end of the Bridge until BG made his hasty arrival to them. That makes two people with two young girls.

Perhaps, BG is not filled with fear that keeps him awake nights. If he is a skilled hunter, as I highly suspect then, he has become a serial stalker and killer of animals.

If was a SM event, wouldn't LE have known that within the first 2 weeks or as soon as SWs were returned for their SM accts.?

Possibly the bombing and also the Sievers case has a new doc dump keeping her busy. Beach is a personal favorite. It is highly doubtful that she "forgot" to begin a new thread. Our Mods are quite busy. Many deaths of children have occurred in the past ten days. WS keeps our Mods hopping. If anyone is interested in volunteering for a Mod's position, I am certain the owner would be delighted to hear from you.

JMHOO I do not feel a ruse was involved in these murders. The girls planned to be there for a reason and their reason did not include BG. I don't think he was an online impersonator nor does he carry a badge. BG may have been a hired killer by others to take care of their business. We just don't know.

BG was not alone or he would not be named the Main Suspect. He would be the only suspect and not a participant. LE told us that BGs voice may not be the one we hear on the audio. I've always suspected at least 2, or more, are complicit, with a third one possibly being a female. Someone held the two girls at the end of the Bridge until BG made his hasty arrival to them. That makes two people with two young girls.

Perhaps, BG is not filled with fear that keeps him awake nights. If he is a skilled hunter, as I highly suspect then, he has become a serial stalker and killer of animals.

If was a SM event, wouldn't LE have known that within the first 2 weeks or as soon as SWs were returned for their SM accts.?

Stories of young teen girls, often with behavioural difficulties, lured away from their home by predators on the internet with offers of riches and drugs sadly are all too common. I just don't see any connection to that sort of situation here considering Delphi is such a small community plus Abby and Libby seemed to be responsible, activity and educational oriented teens. However it's possible a stalker knew of their plans that afternoon through online comments. If so, in my opinion they were intentionally targeted without knowing it.

Maybe it began as a kidnapping gone wrong because they stuck together and refused to cooperate, not a kidnapping for ransom but a kidnapping designed to inflict fear into an adult who was working with LE by naming names in the lucrative drug trade? In my imagination, such a scenario would warrant LE to be tight lipped. Solving the crime would also involve pursuing the hierarchy, the leader/s, not necessarily the same person as the actual murderer. That would also make it "a very complex case". MOO

This tweeted image by PB on Feb. 14 depicts snow on the ground around High Bridge that wasn't present the day the two girls were there. I did not see a High Bridge image on IG with that date.

[video=twitter;831498353343094784]https://twitter.com/pbenson99/status/831498353343094784/photo/1[/video]

Stories of young teen girls, often with behavioural difficulties, lured away from their home by predators on the internet with offers of riches and drugs sadly are all too common. I just don't see any connection to that sort of situation here considering Delphi is such a small community plus Abby and Libby seemed to be responsible, activity and educational oriented teens. However it's possible a stalker knew of their plans that afternoon through online comments. If so, in my opinion they were intentionally targeted without knowing it.

Maybe it began as a kidnapping gone wrong because they stuck together and refused to cooperate, not a kidnapping for ransom but a kidnapping designed to inflict fear into an adult who was working with LE by naming names in the lucrative drug trade? In my imagination, such a scenario would warrant LE to be tight lipped. Solving the crime would also involve pursuing the hierarchy, the leader/s, not necessarily the same person as the actual murderer. That would also make it "a very complex case". MOO
Yes there was a case in Wisconsin (?), recently where a college student was helping out by turning evidence, and he was murdered. It is dangerous to work with LE and not be in a uniform or have proper backup on short notice. Remember that due to high profile media events the Police, especially, have been targeted and much violence has been directed toward them since Ferguson...and LE was in a very vulnerable spot when all this occurred. I believe they have been positive and tight-lipped for the good of us all, and they deserve much credit, when before now, none was forthcoming. Another reason I applaud the families for remaining true.

Many years ago, I dated someone who grew up in Queens, NY, and who worked night shifts in fast food places in between college classes. This caused my friend to have to walk the streets and ride the subways very late at night or early in the morning.

Grad school brought my friend to my city, where the crime rate was not even a fraction of what Queens saw.

One night as we were driving home after a movie, we saw a person sprawled across the road in the intersection ahead of us. I sped up to pull over and help, but my friend insisted that we not because it could be a scam. My friend said that of course we should call 911 but we should not stop.

I was dumbfounded at what seemed like a mean and callous attitude and a lack of compassion. I understood the point, but I just couldn't believe that anyone would go to those lengths to lure someone in.

Years later when I thought of that night, I realized that my friend was absolutely right. I never learned if the person was genuinely hurt, and although I hated not being to react instinctively, I do think we did the smarter thing.

In broad daylight with people around, I will help someone who appears​ to have fallen or who has had medical emergency. I just did two such things in the last couple of weeks, but for sure, both times my friend from Queens crossed my mind.

Sometimes I find myself thinking that it's a shame that we have to think this way now. In actuality, I think we've probably always had to think that way but that we often didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro