IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What humors me the most about SM, is that they are always saying LE reads these posts. Give me a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been known to happen. I've heard that they've been known to be here too.

I don't remember anything but 5 days before the incident about a drone. And after bodies were found and removed, when the river was searched. Maybe helicopters?

Was there another one that was 5 days beforehand? I only know about drone footage, posted on YouTube that was linked here, that was 2 days before the murders.[emoji15]

Random thoughts I've had lately:

1.) Do locals truly feel better now that RL is off the streets? Off the streets in relation to this case and not his drinking. Fire up the grill on Memorial Day weekend and breathe a sight of relief knowing they are all safe.

2.) Summer is nearly here. June, July, and August are sort of the tail end of when this case will be in the mind of some Indiana residents (not all. many will never forget) and others interested. At the end of the summer, if we are all still here, does that mean there wasn't a DNA match? Maybe at that time we will wonder if there even was DNA.

Was there another one that was 5 days beforehand? I only know about drone footage, posted on YouTube that was linked here, that was 2 days before the murders.[emoji15]

Pretty certain we are discussing the same one. My fault for not digging back. Helicopters were used I think.
[My error on duplication is due to sluggish response, missing keystrokes, continual buffering, making it near to impossible to communicate. Anyone else having a problem?]

Pretty certain we are discussing the same one. My fault for not digging back. Helicopters were used I think.
[My error on duplication is due to sluggish response, missing keystrokes, continual buffeyring, making it near to impossible to communicate. Anyone else having a problem?]

RBBM

Yes. I have these issues frequently while on WS on my phone. Glad I'm not alone!

FYI...
I don't think you're aware of this, but that particular cache was discussed at length, the posts started to violate TOS and the subject of "geocaching" was banned from this thread. We all might want to avoid continued posts on this topic so as not to upset the mods and get the thread shut down again.

Peace!
~RIP Meagan.....

Oops!!! Thank you for the heads up!! I'll go back and edit my posts!

Does anyone know if drones were used the first night Libby and Abby went missing? Here are a few stories and how drones were used to find missing people JMO http://globalnews.ca/news/2601141/h...h-for-chase-martens-and-other-missing-people/

I can't imagine how a drone could aid in a nighttime search in that sort of uneven topography as the operator on the ground needs to see to control it so that it doesn't crash into trees or slopes. Otherwise if it were flown at a higher altitude, nothing would be visible on the ground due to the darkness.

Oops!!! Thank you for the heads up!! I'll go back and edit my posts!

No need to edit. I think we all know now the topic in relation to Delphi is something we won't discuss. However, the thread is super slow and no need to edit something you already wrote which was a good post :)

JMO...
LE has followed other threads on WS. I wouldn't be surprised if this one was monitored.
JMO.
I have oft hoped LE checks in here now n then as some have brought up interesting points for consideration here n there. But mainly here to say I am getting discouraged w nothing seeming to be happening with this case. HAD been maintaining my optimism, but ... feeling it dwindling of late.

Random thoughts I've had lately:

1.) Do locals truly feel better now that RL is off the streets? Off the streets in relation to this case and not his drinking. Fire up the grill on Memorial Day weekend and breathe a sight of relief knowing they are all safe.

2.) Summer is nearly here. June, July, and August are sort of the tail end of when this case will be in the mind of some Indiana residents (not all. many will never forget) and others interested. At the end of the summer, if we are all still here, does that mean there wasn't a DNA match? Maybe at that time we will wonder if there even was DNA.

I'd like to know the reason Delphi's Property Crime statistics are so high and if it's an accurate reflection it's not what I'd define as a safe place even prior to the double homicides. Delphi's property crime rate is even higher than is US average. In the area that I live property crime has also sharply escalated in the recent past and its a direct result of the increase use of street drugs. If this is the situation in Delphi, quite a small community where people generally know each other, yet such a high rate of property crime, something is going on. MOO

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/in/delphi/crime

I have oft hoped LE checks in here now n then as some have brought up interesting points for consideration here n there. But mainly here to say I am getting discouraged w nothing seeming to be happening with this case. HAD been maintaining my optimism, but ... feeling it dwindling of late.

JMO...
Don't get discouraged yet. I think LE is trying to get all their ducks in a row, but have found out it's more like herding a roomful of cats. They have lots of pieces, but can't put them all together at this point. I really think that new DNA-swab-for-a-felony law (see upstream for info) might give them a break that they need. They could either get the suspect's DNA or familial DNA and make a connection. I really think they have some DNA from the suspect in Delphi, and it's matched DNA found in at least one other case, but since the suspect has not been arrested/convicted/submitted DNA for anything, they don't have a name to put with the forensic evidence. YET. I'm still hoping it gives the investigators in Iowa a break in Lyric and Elizabeth's case too. Possibly others. We can only hope.
JMO.

Who created the drone footage days prior, does anyone know? I am going to say a prayer tonight that something will bust open with this case Tomorrow!!! Gd night All.

Thank you. Can you also send some prayers to Manchester in England please..

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member