IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question that I hope won't annoy the mods- when people talk about chatter on FB/SM, do you mean there's an official Justice for Abby & Libby group? Or just off limits chatter? Despite being on Facebook for a decade I'm kind of clueless about how to find things that aren't posted by my friends.

Question that I hope won't annoy the mods- when people talk about chatter on FB/SM, do you mean there's an official Justice for Abby & Libby group? Or just off limits chatter? Despite being on Facebook for a decade I'm kind of clueless about how to find things that aren't posted by my friends.

on FB search using their names as "Abigail" and "Liberty" and also using "Abby" and "Libby "

We try to keep the FB drama over there.

JMO

Re commonalities Delphi+ Iowa douvle murders __ I found the old post from Otto but it's a closed thread so I'm trying to copy and paste it here hopefully it works:

By Otto

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Monday, Feb 13, 2017
girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
abductions occurred shortly after noon
girl's bodies were found 50 feet from a slow river / creek
at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator
at least one of each set lived part time with a grandparent
body locations are fishing/hunting/outdoorsman spots
body locations suggest that the suspect has a familiarity with the area surrounding the park
two set of girls have similar body types
State Rd 218 exists very close to both murders, perhaps less than a mile from 4 lane highways
both tiny rural towns.
Small, inexperienced (in major crimes) police force
Crimes both occurred in daylight hours (afternoon)
"Bridges" exist at both locations.
Weichman Pig dealing operations exist in both areas: company has location near Evansdale, IA and as of 2015 located in Delphi, IN
Adding dates of birthdays and years may add up to 32 depending on how you do it. The number has a lot of negativity to it from history.
Transco Railway products/services exist at both locations or very close (Logansport).
"Rails to Trails" is an active org in both locations.
Trails are located at both Monon High Bridge in Delphi and Meyers Lake in Evansdale (Evansdale Nature Trail/Cedar Valley Nature Trail)
Geocaches hidden at Monon High Bridge, Meyers Lake and Seven Bridges
The dates are also mirror images ... 7.13.12 and 2.13.17

I believe both are fairly close to meat packing places
With the Iowa case, everyone assumed that it was someone local, but the fact that their bodies were found 20 miles away at Seven Bridges Park suggests that someone knows the bigger fishing and hunting geography."""

End quote

Thank you for reposting this! I wonder if there are other unsolved cases other than that of our girls and the case in Utah that fit this pattern. Is he working around a radius? When will he strike again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im just gonna leave this here for anyone to check put overnight and see if they can find any relevancy or links etc. Just was poking around and saw it. Primarily looking for number connections but anything goes. Im off to bed now, gnite everyone

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-08-15-prattville-alabama-murder-shannon-paulk_n.htm

JMO...
Quoting from the article linked above:
"In the past 10 years, investigators have criss-crossed the country chasing a ghost. They are looking for that one missing piece, that one thing that will make it all go "click"."

IIRC, wasn't there a question from the media to LE about chasing a ghost? Or possibly it was a comment by a WS member in a previous thread. And hasn't LE been asking for that tip that will provide the missing piece?

Granted there is no audio or video evidence that was collected in Shannon's case (the girl in the above article), but this is making me think Abby and Libby's case may take longer than we all had hoped, since it seems LE doesn't have quite everything they need to put the pieces together. Maybe good fortune will smile on Delphi and when that new DNA law (which was discussed yesterday upstream) goes into effect in Indiana in July, LE will be able to solve Abby and Libby's case fairly quickly. And possibly other unsolved cases too. (Fingers crossed!)

JMO...
"In the past 10 years, investigators have criss-crossed the country chasing a ghost. They are looking for that one missing piece, that one thing that will make it all go "click"."

IIRC, wasn't there a question from the media to LE about chasing a ghost? Or possibly it was a comment by a WS member in a previous thread. And hasn't LE been asking for that tip that will provide the missing piece?

Granted there is no audio or video evidence that was collected in Shannon's case (the girl in the above article), but this is making me think Abby and Libby's case may take longer than we all had hoped, since it seems LE doesn't have quite everything they need to put the pieces together. Maybe good fortune will smile on Delphi and when that new DNA law (which was discussed yesterday upstream) goes into effect in Indiana in July, LE will be able to solve Abby and Libby's case fairly quickly. And possibly other unsolved cases too. (Fingers crossed!)

Yes, the unusual question from the media was "Do you think you're chasing a phantom?".....phantom and ghost are synonymous.

Good catch, a very interesting connection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMO...

Would rolling out 6000 electronic billboards in 46 states be worth finding this ghost?
http://fox59.com/2017/02/23/fbi-lau...ampaign-in-search-for-killer-of-delphi-teens/

Another possible theory mentioned in past threads connects the murder date of the 13th of the month to the MS13-gang, although it's not known if they have a presence in Delphi. The 13th is apparently the date they commit homicides.

MS-13 gang members indicted in brutal deaths of high school students
By Kwegyirba Croffie, CNN
Updated 1:59 AM ET, Fri March 3, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

Yes, the unusual question from the media was "Do you think you're chasing a phantom?".....phantom and ghost are synonymous.

Good catch, a very interesting connection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's one of the reasons i shared what i found . Interesting choice of words. More coincidences??? Hm.

As far as I know, LE has not talked publicly about the woman who said she was on the bridge. Skibs may have a media link proving otherwise, but I didn't find one.

IMO yes, it could have all happened in an hour.

The media/timeline links are on page 1 of every thread. It's quite extensive and the members who took their time to prepare the information for us deserve a big thanks. :tyou:

There is a lengthy report, with names, on the FB page Police Without Borders.

RBBM

Edit: For whatever reason I can't get the emoticons to work.
I'm trying to post the giggle smiley here:
imagegif

:giggle:
'Smilies' are small graphical images that can be used to convey an emotion or feeling. If you have used email or internet chat, you are likely familiar with the smilie concept. Certain standard strings are automatically converted into smilies. Try twisting your head on one side if you do not 'get' smilies; using a bit of imagination should reveal a face of some description.

If you want to disable smilies in a post that you make, you can select the 'Disable Smilies' option when posting. This is particularly useful if you are posting program code and you do not want ;) converted to a smilie face!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showsmilies

:dunno: Have you disabled your smilies perhaps? In any way there is an error. Don't know more, sorry.

That it was considered safe for two young teens to walk a public trail doesn't necessarily translate into two young teens being allowed to walk along the side of a rural road very close to a major highway, the possible risk being getting hit by a crazy driver. MOO

It's a rural road but very safe to walk along. There's not much traffic and you can walk on the grass on the side of the road. Also, I've mentioned this before -- and you can see it on the map -- there are three residences very close to the road near the bridge end of the road.

Also, I just had another thought as to why they wouldn't just run to Abby's house away from BG. For starters, it's about a mile away. Second, was anyone even home at Abby's house? Anna, her mother, works several jobs and I'm pretty sure it's on a rural street. Were any neighbors home? At that time of day, everyone would still be at work.

I think the difficulty would be in knowing the route from the south end of the bridge to the road. If you go 'down the hill', the access road there is a very long, curving driveway that leads in one direction to the gate on N625W and at the other to the isolate residence to the east of the south end of the bridge. It's a good distance to the road -- all of this time you're on the driveway in the thick woods -- and you'd have to climb over the gate.

Once you're past the gate, there are three houses quite close to the road, then a distance to a property with a broken silo, a dilapidated barn and some junked vehicles, and then Abby's house. These aren't well-trafficked roads but if anyone is home, the houses are right there and you would be easily seen.

But also remember this about any flight from BG: Libby had a phone. Once they knew they were in danger, it's very likely that she would have tried to call 911 or someone for help, so the fact that she didn't indicates that this wasn't possible.

Here's a pretty traigic story of two young girls...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/10/us/2-girls-found-stabbed-to-death-in-illinois-park.html?_r=0

It was solved! Thankfully!
I noticed this in the article (paraphrased). The time of death was given as 1a.m. to 2a.m. but could have been earlier due to the cool temperatures and light rain. I wonder if that could be a similar situation with the TOD in this case. E.g. the coolness of the temperatures masking an exact time.

Has Abby's dad spoken ? I missed that. Do you have a link for it, if poss?

Libby's Dad and Mom, who are not together, have not once appeared on MSM (that I am aware of). Libby's Mom has been quoted a handful of times (or less) in local reporting, but very minimal. Nothing at all from her Dad that I have seen.

Libby's Dad and Mom, who are not together, have not once appeared on MSM (that I am aware of). Libby's Mom has been quoted a handful of times (or less) in local reporting, but very minimal. Nothing at all from her Dad that I have seen.
The only parent I have seen quoted or on video is Anna, (Abby's mum).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties