IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a nice picture, but makes me dizzy just looking at that bridge. So high, no railings, rickety, missing planks, partially over water. Yikes. I couldn't and wouldn't even attempt it. One false move.

Our girls were courageous.

I agree.

Anyone interested, here's a YouTube video with an excellent depiction of its delapitated state. Just watching it makes my stomach roll. No way could anyone walk across it quickly. It's very unfortunate BG didn't fall through one of the rotted timbers and break his leg.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890

That's warm enough to melt the snow almost every day on your chart. I'm not sure how Indiana is at that time of the year, but that's unseasonably warm here. MOO
This all makes me wonder.. was BG overdressed because he was cold? Or just to protect himself from injury? Both? I'm from tn so to me it's cold, to others not, I'm cold in general tbh. It just makes me all the more curious. Maybe it's because he had lots of things to carry too? Someone mentioned they though BG voice sounded native to tn or such areas not long ago and ill admit, I listened several times and heard no accent what so ever. I tend to think he's from probably that area ind but this also made me think.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

This all makes me wonder.. was BG overdressed because he was cold? Or just to protect himself from injury? Both? I'm from tn so to me it's cold, to others not, I'm cold in general tbh. It just makes me all the more curious. Maybe it's because he had lots of things to carry too? Someone mentioned they though BG voice sounded native to tn or such areas not long ago and ill admit, I listened several times and heard no accent what so ever. I tend to think he's from probably that area ind but this also made me think.

Well.... Abby was in a light open jacket and BG was layered like a homeless guy with all his clothes on his back - only clean and in good shape. Maybe new even. I am 60 (62 shh) and I wear a quilted hooded jacket all winter unless I am outside in freezing weather for an extended period. 43 degrees in Feb and sunny - yeah the jacket is in the house. My wife - always a heavier jacket. But kids always under dress especially for pictures. It was sunny, 11 degrees above freezing - BG was overdressed IMO.
I still think he had his regular clothes on under those baggy ones.

JMO

Is there a link stating that another girl was originally planning on going with them to the bridge that day? I've seen a few people talk about it, but I haven't been able to come across a news article. If that's true, then that's interesting! Did the other girl have something weird happen that made her back out of the plans? Did she possibly tell anyone through social media about where Abby and Libby were going? In any event, I'm glad she didn't go...I just wish Abby and Libby didn't go either.[emoji25]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question, I've wondered where that information came from as well.

Post #24 mentions the source to be an IG (Instagram) account???
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-40/page2

If one is active in that weather, it can get warm being overdressed. It is possible if BG was lurking in the shadows for any length of time, it kept him warm. By the time he was through, he would have been near to overheated, I would think?

What if Abby and Libby decided not to go to the bridge that day, would they still be here? Thinking backwards.

A friend couldn't go that day so it was just the two of them. What if they were dropped off, but decided to simply walk back to town and have a Monicals pizza instead or walk from drop off point to the other trails in Delphi. Would BG have killed someone else that day or not?

Hopefully LE can extrapolate if the girls wer murdered for being who they are vs. being random persons on the bridge. If they were specifically targeted then it's nearly 90% it's local, someone in the state, or someone hired to do this.

Well.... Abby was in a light open jacket and BG was layered like a homeless guy with all his clothes on his back - only clean and in good shape. Maybe new even. I am 60 (62 shh) and I wear a quilted hooded jacket all winter unless I am outside in freezing weather for an extended period. 43 degrees in Feb and sunny - yeah the jacket is in the house. My wife - always a heavier jacket. But kids always under dress especially for pictures. It was sunny, 11 degrees above freezing - BG was overdressed IMO.
I still think he had his regular clothes on under those baggy ones.

JMO

True these thoughts. I don't think the teens underdressed, when I was a teen in Feb, heck December, Jan, I would wear skirts, I could've cared less about weather. But I was young. Imo it doesn't affect you as bad in your teens bit that's just me. I think he was overdressed for the task at hand, he should've indeed have gotten hot at some point. I didn't consider it. Good points thanks!
If one is active in that weather, it can get warm being overdressed. It is possible if BG was lurking in the shadows for any length of time, it kept him warm. By the time he was through, he would have been near to overheated, I would think?

I agree.

Anyone interested, here's a YouTube video with an excellent depiction of its delapitated state. Just watching it makes my stomach roll. No way could anyone walk across it quickly. It's very unfortunate BG didn't fall through one of the rotted timbers and break his leg.

Post of the YEAR imo!!! If only...:(

Find him!

Eta: As we go around in circles talking about the same thing, it still sticks out like a sore thumb imo: He SHO wasnt afraid.

Again Occupational comfortability/familiarity? Personal Familiarity? Sick adrenaline of lustful anticipation pumping?

I agree.

And do you notice how isolated it is! Any you tube I have watched, there has never been another person someone casually bumps into or says hello. Even that long trail from pedestrian bridge is pretty spooky and isolated even if you are with your best friend.

And do you notice how isolated it is! Any you tube I have watched, there has never been another person someone casually bumps into or says hello. Even that long trail from pedestrian bridge is pretty spooky and isolated even if you are with your best friend.

Yes, the long part over land really makes it an usual rail bridge. As in the video, walking along it not over water but beside the tops of trees, spooky would describe it for me as well.

Last year I painted a landscape I call "The Lake at Night"...I happen to have the girls'

special orange Lamp next to it..tech diffs marking spot

Cut to chase, I think he possibly buried something somewhere, maybe duffle bag with kill kit.

He knows this bridge. WHY?

The second crime scene may be plausible, but it really doesn't make much sense. The most popular theory of 2nd location is the crime taking place in the Mears outbuilding. If that is true, then why move the bodies at all? It makes zero sense to move the bodies and endanger yourself being caught when the whole town is on high alert looking for them or suspicious activity. If it was just to be found, they would have inevitably been found in that small barn. What indication is there that this crime took time? It could have been over 10 minutes after the audio was recorded. Is there any evidence that disputes this?

Framing RL makes as much sense as any other explanation for them coming all the way back to dump the bodies, although still not worth the risk. It would be extremely brazen or plain stupid to move bodies less than a mile just to implicate an old man with no violent history. According to RLs wife, the police have time stamped video of RL in other places during the time that the crime occurred. I highly doubt she would defend him so robustly and publicly if this weren't the case. RL for me is 100% not involved in the criminal act, thought it may be possible that he knows something, but that's it. I would happily admit I was wrong if it meant LE had the evidence to charge him and ultimately solve this, I just don't see it.

Occam's Razor for me. I strongly believe the sight of the crime happened very near to where they were found. I also believe it was a single person mostly acting on opportunity. I would be interested to know if anyone has any statistic on how often more than one person (versus one perpetrator) commit a murder on a minor. I would be surprised if a single perpetrator wasn't the overwhelming majority of cases. MO and not looking at facts, but you would need numerous very sick people.

Many people are thinking of every motive under the sun that this could happen, but the fact of the matter is there aren't many things those girls could have done/seen/heard to warrant MURDERING them. For me, the motive is one psychopath/sociopath plus two beautiful and innocent girls and a small window of opportunity. No drugs or pregnancy or abuse and certainly no occult conspiracy. Again MOO, but I believe that the perpetrator was calm, calculating, and thorough, and may have done it before.

I agree with just about everything you said. I don't think the girls witnessed anything that angered BG. I have been hearing the various other rumors as well and I finally saw the source for them. I was surprised at how flimsy the source actually was so I am now no longer putting any stock in any kind of pregnancy/satanic/drug conspiracy. I also believe the perp may have done something like this before. I don't know that he killed anyone, but I think that if one was to dig into his past they would find a history of violence against women. In the beginning, I thought this was planned against the two girls. I am now leaning towards a crime of opportunity.

This is my opinion, but I am seeing BG as a sociopath or even a psychopath that had recently been triggered by something. Let's say his wife ran out on him, he lost a bunch of money, or something like that. He goes out for a walk to blow off some steam, maybe even looking to start a fight with someone or to kill a small animal. He is staying nearby or he is local and familiar with the area. Perhaps it's someplace he goes to be alone. He had no idea that school was out, but he is building up such a rage inside of him that he HOPES someone says something to him or looks at him the wrong way. He is full of anger and just wants to fight-to hurt someone. Walks by the girls and snaps at them. (Or maybe tries to come onto them.) They, being teen girls and totally innocent, say something back. Perhaps a "get lost, creep" or "go away." Maybe they giggle. It doesn't matter what they say or do. On this day, he is taking everything as an affront. He passes them but the anger continues to build. That's when he turns and marches back towards them. The closer he gets, the more rage that builds. Libby sees him from the corner of her eye and is of mind enough to start filming. She was unnerved enough to feel alarmed but not scared enough to call anyone because REALLY bad things only happen in the movies and on TV. He snaps at them to go "down the hill". They refuse, still thinking that he's just a creep and will leave them alone. This infuriates him more so he pulls out his gun.

That is my scenario.

With nothing to go on that would indicate sexual attack, it's hard to say whether or not this was a factor in the crime.

I don't know how I feel about two crime scenes, ie. the barn or outbuildings. It makes perfect sense to take the girls to another point if the plan was to continue to attack them. However, it makes very little sense to me to bring them BACK. If the perp wanted to frame RL for any reason, why not make it more obvious-like leaving them in one of HIS buildings instead of simply on his land?

All of this is my own personal speculation and opinion.

Advanced Predator. Probably adults and children, imo.

So if BG is say, 50ish, that means he has likely been up to no good for 30ish years, give or take imo.

So, if hes an old school predator, i wonder how much his skills have been enhanced with the advancement of the internet, public info, etc, not to mention time and experience....gah tech diffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme