IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd take a little random survey...

1. How many of you think BG is local and has your theory changed, and if so why?

2. If you do believe he is local why do you think he has not been identified yet?

3. If you do not believe he is local what do you believe brought him to Delphi?
I'm not sure how local he is but I do not think this was a completely random crime. I think BG at least knew of the girls and knew they were going to be there that day. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'd say not local, and that he goes to various trails regularly waiting for prey...moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just can't stop thinking this was planned, though. I mean, how can he predict he would find victims in that location in the middle of February in IN? On a Monday afternoon? He almost has to know school let out early. If he isn't local and knows that, then he had to do some research ahead of time to know there was opportunity at that place and time.

I keep coming back to the idea that he met at least one of the girls online and they arranged a meetup, or possibly that he knew their plans for that day because they posted it online. I first based that belief on Sgt Riley telling parents in a very early press conference, in regard to whether the community should take precautions, to know what their children are doing, their activities, etc. and that was 'the most important thing' at that time. (Can grab the exact quote if anyone wants it). That seemed to me like he implied the girls were up to things their parents weren't aware of, and today that often means SM.

If it was someone they knew or knew of them online, then he does not have to be local. However, someone local would know that school closed early, that the Monon bridge was a spot frequented by teenagers, and that he had an opportunity that day with the weather conditions. And how likely is it that someone from out of town would come to that location at all? I just keep waffling back and forth on the local v non-local, but do believe it was planned in some fashion.

So IMO there is no evidence pointing either way on this. It is important to explore the potential motivations and circumstances, just remembering (as we all seem to be here on WS) that it is purely speculative.

I get that LE despises this type of speculation, but what are people to do with such scant info? They want the public's help, but don't provide enough information for anyone to do any good. Then they turn around and criticize the rumor mill. What do they expect? It's so damn frustrating!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I think RL shut up because he was doing more harm to himself.
i think it is likely that his attorney told him to shut his trap when he realized that his client told LE "A,B &C "when in fact "D, E, & F" were the truth.

He didn't mean that LE did RL a 'favor' in that sense...He meant that by LE searching the property again and not finding anything of evidentiary value, means that RL is NOT involved in the murders of Abby and Libby.

It's pretty obvious to me RL isn't the killer as well.

Obviously, YMMV.

MOO
do you have a link that they did not find evidence? they certainly took away "armloads" of things. has LE shared any forensic testing results to date? the answer is no.

Imagine a world with no Ron Logan.

He led the media through the crime scene and provided titillating news fodder.

He would be off the radar, like many of the other property owners who were searched, if he hadn't been so transparent.

His interviews provided the world a glimpse into the crime scene, and that so many dress in jeans and blue gore-tex coats in February in the area.

It is kind of sad to me.

Well as he wasn't charged with lying we'll probably never know. He actually could have said nothing as his lawyer eventually managed to get thru to him. His own worst enemy. I don't really want to be discussing him because there's other things more important. RL is a distraction from the real perp BG.

A lie is a statement used intentionally for the purpose of deception

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

Imagine a world with no Ron Logan.

He led the media through the crime scene and provided titillating news fodder.

He would be off the radar, like many of the other property owners who were searched, if he hadn't been so transparent.

His interviews provided the world a glimpse into the crime scene, and that so many dress in jeans and blue gore-tex coats in February in the area.

It is kind of sad to me.
LE did not conduct a probable cause search warrant because he did media interviews.

Ok so I'll try this...

If someone was to already have issues with LE (DUI, probation, etc) and they knew their property like the back of their hand...

I'm thinking they would not murder these girls on their own property knowing full well it would bring the attention of LE to them. idk

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe someone wasn't thinking sanely. Maybe that's why their DUI probation violations resulted in being sent to a maximum security unit for the criminally insane.

MOO and enjoying your MOOs too. :loveyou:
:fence:

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe someone wasn't thinking sanely. Maybe that's why their DUI probation violations resulted in being sent to a maximum security unit for the criminally insane.

MOO and enjoying your MOOs too. :loveyou:
:fence:

Do you have a source for that statement?

From what I've read there are different sections of the annex RL is in and I've seen nothing to indicate he is in the section you referenced. moo

Do you have a source for that statement?

From what I've read there are different sections of the annex RL is in and I've seen nothing to indicate he is in the section you referenced. moo

Sure. Search my posts, I've made a few about this topic. Cooking dinner right now or I'd help.

Who Who is BG? "Prosecutor says cops likely have met Delphi killer or received crucial tip due to scope of probe" Does this sound like BG is local? Too me it does JMO
March 14th Fox59 newscast http://fox59.com/2017/03/14/prosecu...r-received-crucial-tip-due-to-scope-of-probe/

If that simply said that they 'likely met the killer' then maybe, but the 'OR received crucial tip' makes that kind of meaningless. I'm not sure how everyone quantifies 'local' but he is definitely not from Delphi. It seems impossible to me that they could have his image and voice and have him be right there with 24 LE agencies with incredible technology get skunked. I don't buy it for a second. I don't want to be disrespectful to other theories or completely rule anything out, but for me personally he is 100% not from Delphi or an immediate surrounding town. I'd be shocked if he was within 50 miles. He's probably over 100 miles.

Despite being recorded, he was intent, authoritative and diligent. He definitely had a plan on some level. It stands to reason that he could have planned this for awhile and done some previous research on spots to commit his atrocities. Perhaps he was there a time or two before just lurking in the woods waiting for the right opportunity. He could have driven through Delphi or been to the trail any number of times for god knows how many years. I think it's possible he is a trucker. I'd imagine that any regular truckers that do business in Delphi would have been scrutinized by now (there is at least one place that gets regular trucks coming and going). I think it's very possible he has done this before. I'm 50/50 on SA. I would imagine if your primary goal was SA that trying to control two girls would be near impossible. Unless he had a near uncontrollable urge, then I would think targeting lone females for SA is much more common (I'm just rambling and not using any actual research or facts here, lazy I know). Maybe he killed one initially... maybe they were violated or mutilated after they were killed. Regardless, if you are brazen enough to murder two girls then you are certainly brazen enough to SA them. I think the thrill of the kill is his motive, not SA, but it doesn't change much for me either way. He's a stone cold killer at the end of the day and certainly could strike again although it could be years later and 1000 miles away. The fact that LE doesn't seem overly worried is a bit concerning. I think they realize they are likely dealing with someone who has done this before and is too smart to commit the same crime anywhere near Delphi. If they thought someone with the capacity to murder two young innocent girls was still in the area and still a threat, then I hope they would have acted more alarmed.

I realize I'm just rambling on my personal feelings and I'm not bringing many facts to the discussion, but without much going on lately I find myself just posting these sporadic opinions as they gradually shape and change in my mind. If nothing else it gives other Websleuthers something to read and ideas to consider.

This thread will be closing in about 10 minutes. Get ready to move to a new thread shortly.

Just checking in for new info. Still have hope we will know who he is soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member