IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't believe those are all homes. there are many different reasons for a search warrant, according to robert ives, the leading prosecutor in the case.
Did I say they were all homes? The 15 warrants are sealed.
I think you should not accuse RL of lying about his alibi unless you have evidence. I haven't seen any so far.

i did not say that RL's alibi did not add up. i said it was fact that LE said alibis were not adding up in the one to two days prior to the search at RL's. common sense tells me that his alibi was one of the that was not adding up. i said the number of LE involved was reduced in the days following the search as fact. i did not say it was because of the search.
Ok. How exactly does RL's alibi not add up? <modsnip>

Did I say they were all homes? The 15 warrants are sealed.
I think you should not accuse RL of lying about his alibi unless you have evidence. I haven't seen any so far.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view

If you read the entire article, he agreed to plead guilty in exchange charges against him not being filed, including charges of Obstruction of Justice, Giving False Information and otherHTV offenses. Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Jerry Bean would not comment on what those charges might have stemmed from. Sheriff Leazenby stated that Logan wasn't being completely honest in his statement to police.

I am asking my question again.<modsnip>

I am going back to the volunteer searcher who found the bodies. I believe RL said it was a neighbour of his who found the bodies but I can't remember where I saw this. It may have been in the media thread when I was reviewing it or on an old thread. Can anyone remember?

Just thought I'd take a little random survey...

1. How many of you think BG is local and has your theory changed, and if so why?

2. If you do believe he is local why do you think he has not been identified yet?

3. If you do not believe he is local what do you believe brought him to Delphi?

2. They won't identify him till they can arrest him

I think RL shut up because he was doing more harm to himself.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view

If you read the entire article, he agreed to plead guilty in exchange charges against him not being filed, including charges of Obstruction of Justice, Giving False Information and otherHTV offenses. Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Jerry Bean would not comment on what those charges might have stemmed from. Sheriff Leazenby stated that Logan wasn't being completely honest in his statement to police.
I've read the article. It says nothing about him lying about his alibi. Leazenby says RL says A B and C happened when D E and F happened. That indicates to me he omitted to state everything and not that he lied. He didn't actually have to say A B or C let alone D E and F. He could have just said nothing. Better to say nothing and be thought a fool rather than open your mouth and confirm it.

I think RL was where he said he was but wasn't actually honest about how he got there

I think RL was where he said he was but wasn't actually honest about how he got there
Well as he wasn't charged with lying we'll probably never know. He actually could have said nothing as his lawyer eventually managed to get thru to him. His own worst enemy. I don't really want to be discussing him because there's other things more important. RL is a distraction from the real perp BG.

I've read the article. It says nothing about him lying about his alibi. Leazenby says RL says A B and C happened when D E and F happened. That indicates to me he omitted to state everything and not that he lied. He didn't actually have to say A B or C let alone D E and F. He could have just said nothing. Better to say nothing and be thought a fool rather than open your mouth and confirm it.

The 3rd from last paragraph states ""Basically, he apparently said some things that didn't necessarily cause the focus to go further into him, with regard to the larger investigation, but it was found he wasn't being completely honest in those statements." Leazenby said.

I would equate "not be completely honest" in a statement as lying. IMO

The 3rd from last paragraph states ""Basically, he apparently said some things that didn't necessarily cause the focus to go further into him, with regard to the larger investigation, but it was found he wasn't being completely honest in those statements." Leazenby said.

I would equate "not be completely honest" in a statement as lying. IMO
He didn't tell them stuff that would incriminate himself. That's not lying that's his right. That's why he wasn't charged with it IMO. He finally took notice of his lawyer and shut up. Which is what I am going to do now.;-)

We still don't know if the FBI put them up directly or someone with the e-board company donated the space to the FBI.

There are instances where space is immediately donated and no questions asked.
A bit of insight on the billboards, FWIW.

I worked at a local billboard company a few years back. The digital boards have a cycle of timed slots. Ours had 8 slots of (I think) 6 seconds each. Something like that. Businesses bought one or more of the slots and their ads would cycle accordingly. We always had 1-2 slots open that we used for community alerts, birthday wishes, self-promotion, etc. In a situation like this, we certainly would have run the ad, gratis.

There are many laws with digital outdoor ads, like moving images and things for the safety of drivers, and I am almost certain there was a law about Amber alerts. The digital boards are online, and when an Amber alert occurs, it is automatically driven to the board for the duration of the alert. I think that is why we had to keep those slots open or else it would override the paid ads.

As for traditional vinyl or paper billboards, we had a monthly rotation cycle that always had open spots. We would use those for self-promotion or to surprise good clients with additional, gratis advertising.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

1. How many of you think BG is local and has your theory changed, and if so why?

2. If you do believe he is local why do you think he has not been identified yet?

Hi BoggLed...I say not local. Drawn by bridge/ritualistic cause.

I'd say not local, and that he goes to various trails regularly waiting for prey...moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member