IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I'll try this...

If someone was to already have issues with LE (DUI, probation, etc) and they knew their property like the back of their hand...

I'm thinking they would not murder these girls on their own property knowing full well it would bring the attention of LE to them. idk

Multiple homes in the creek area were searched....multiple times.Ron Logan just got all the press coverage.
Multiple homes besides RL's? outside the bicycle rd home what homes were searched near the creek?

Ok so I'll try this...

If someone was to already have issues with LE (DUI, probation, etc) and they knew their property like the back of their hand...

I'm thinking they would not murder these girls on their own property knowing full well it would bring the attention of LE to them. idk
or in an attempt to deflect LE

i guess LE used the word "lied"

Some of the alibis given to police investigating Liberty German and Abigail Williams' killings turned out to be less than truthful.

“We’re going deeper with alibis that are provided,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Part of the reason … we have learned of people who have lied to us on the alibi.”

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rating-alibis-given-delphi-killings/99221194/

http://fox59.com/2017/03/24/authori...cess-in-delphi-double-homicide-investigation/
The alibis article does not even mention RL and is talking about alibis of people in general. Were does it refer to RL's alibi not checking out? i have not read anywhere that he is in jail for lying about an alibi.

The other article mentions investigator numbers falling because tips have reduced to a manageable number not because of the search at RL's property, which was a week earlier.

Ok so I'll try this...

I think it's safe to say that RL was fairly pissed about what has happened on his property,especially after hearing what he said at the courthouse.For all we know,the level of his not being cooperative may have just been making LE have to get a SW to search his property.

I have two votes.

For Vote #1, I agree with this and this would be one of my votes too. .

I think the reason he has not been caught is if he was a real random serial killer who left the area shortly after the crime.

I think his job or business took him to the town and it is one of his MOs in that he strikes in a town that he knows he will be only staying for a very short time.

I am very sure he had been to that town before to know of the bridge. I also suspect he was only in town for a very short time and he knew he was leaving the town likely that same day.

The part where I am struggling with this case is how he got out of the area as the search parties started to arrive that afternoon. I am not sure if he was on foot or had a motorcycle nearby or a vehicle or something else.

His exit strategy is very puzzling and it is the one reason my Vote #2 would be a local who lived near the bridge
I don't think he got out of the area but was part of the search.

Ok so I'll try this...

Of course they wouldn't. In fact, it's ludicrous, IMO.

The alibis article does not even mention RL and is talking about alibis of people in general. Were does it refer to RL's alibi not checking out? i have not read anywhere that he is in jail for lying about an alibi.

The other article mentions investigator numbers falling because tips have reduced to a manageable number not because of the search at RL's property, which was a week earlier.
i did not say that RL's alibi did not add up. i said it was fact that LE said alibis were not adding up in the one to two days prior to the search at RL's. common sense tells me that his alibi was one of the that was not adding up. i said the number of LE involved was reduced in the days following the search as fact. i did not say it was because of the search.

BIRD, you mean a clue from the scanner leads you to believe SA, right? (BTW sometimes SA is intended and even attempted but no DNA left if the perp didn't actually end up leaving any as in ... no outcome, literally, if I may be so blunt, ... IYKWIM).

Ember, this is what I said:

I think there is a clue to be considered based on what I heard transcribing LE transmissions.

To answer you question, even without clues my mind would certainly entertain that thought. But LE has not said anything about that so it's another big question mark. And I get what you mean. ;)

I think there were parts of his alibi that did not check out (like omitting the trip to the dump) but those parts did not cast suspicion regarding the murders. Nin posted an article that discussed this a bit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view

15 SW altogether so 14 other locations besides RL. Those SWs are sealed.
i don't believe those are all homes. there are many different reasons for a search warrant, according to robert ives, the leading prosecutor in the case.

Hi Toast, that avatar still not smiling yet. Maybe when they catch the perp you'll change it?

I think maybe you misunderstood what I was referring to when I said this:

LE has given basically zero information to the public to form an opinion. Or rather to form one based on facts.

I meant information about the COD and what may have happened after 'down the hill'.

There are some 'facts' we could list as you pointed out.

Have you seen the movie 12 angry men? 11 thought they were basing their opinion on fact too. I feel like that 12th person who wants to listen to evidence (which, as I said, I'm not seeing much of) and base my opinion on those facts. We can all form an idea of what happened based on statistics or logic, but IMO that's all we can do. But that's just me. That 12th juror :D

Fact:

On March 16th LE said some alibis were not adding up
On March 17th they issued a probable cause search warrant on the home of RL
RL stopped cooperating with the police
LE greatly reduced the number of people involved in the investigation within days of that search
RLis involved in the criminal investigation which i don't know how when he is not talking. that kind of makes it hard to be "involved".

LE has not cleared RL

it is quite easy to form an opinion based on fact.

I think there were parts of his alibi that did not check out (like omitting the trip to the dump) but those parts did not cast suspicion regarding the murders. Nin posted an article that discussed this a bit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view
The trip to the dump was before midday and nothing to do with his alibi for the murders. There is no evidence he lied about his alibi. If there is please provide the LE link for it. Cheers.

1. Local in that he grew up or lived in the area not necessarily Delphi proper though.

2. No DNA in CODIS (yet) to match or no probable cause yet to get a court order for DNA. And/or he moved away.

If I remember correctly what I had looked up way back when there were a lot of properties/homes for sale in Delphi, could there be a connection to someone who had come into town to look into buying a property, but didn't buy it tho? Recent newcomers or recent weddings and now they live in Delphi? One never knows....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309