DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's go back to the beginning....
To the drop.off and pick up.
We have been told basically nothing .
Imo it's important.

This whole case needs to go back to the beginning. It is pretty common that while LE investigates any given case they pick up ppl that are charged with other crimes such as outstanding warrants, theft, abuse etc etc which LE even stated that they picked up a lot of ppl on charges unrelated to Abby and Libby's murder. Too much attention was put on RL way too early and everything went in many different directions and the rumor mill spread viciously online. This crime was a bold and brazen crime. RL could have panicked when he found crime evidence on his property because he didnt want to get in trouble as he violated his probation already. I just see a desperate old man trying to survive his personal demons. Rant done MOO

In regards to the tight time frame when the girls were dropped off and suppose to be picked up addresses the issue did someone know the girls would be there or were they picked randomly? If they were picked randomly, then I feel safe to say that perp felt comfortable because the trails were busy that day and perhaps this was not his first attack ( serial killer). JMO

JMO

Based on the interview videos of them walking up and down to the area where the girls were found i dont think age or physical condition would be a problem at all.

Its basically proven that it could be easily done. Maybe be a little slower for certain people but those woods are not too extreme at all in my opinion.

Its not like it was the Rocky mountains or Triple Black Diamond Ski terrain or anything.

Yeah that's what I thought. Call that a hill? Try the Brecon Beacons where the SAS train :-(

It would be difficult for a 77 year old to cross that creek in February chasing a couple of athletes though IMO or anyone come to that. The reporter looked like he nearly slipped over a couple of times in his Crombie.

Yeah that's what I thought. Call that a hill? Try the Brecon Beacons where the SAS train :-(

It would be difficult for a 77 year old to cross that creek in February chasing a couple of athletes though IMO or anyone come to that. The reporter looked like he nearly slipped over a couple of times in his Crombie.

Agree.

If the girls decided to make a break for it then Ive always felt the great equalizer (gun) was used to stop them in their tracks. Either a warning shot or maybe even dropping one of them and then the other one started to do what the BG told her to do.

The picture of the BG on the bridge created the big debate about whether we see the outline of a large pistol on his right side under the jacket. No need to debate that again but IMO I do think the BG had a weapon to help him control the girls.

There was also something about a health problem/and or a surgical procedure IIRC. 40 acres is a large amount of land to manage and he would rotate his animals on his pasture to prevent poaching of the grass. Sometimes they'd be close to the house sometimes not. I would allow our horses to wander in and out of the wooded quarry area we used to graze and the horses would use it for shelter from the sun and flies in the summer and from the wind and rain in the winter. AJMO.
i don't think he has that many animals that we would need to rotate them. do you know that he has more than one horse?

i don't think he or anyone had to "chase" them. i think they were compliant in taking direction. the creek is not that wide in places and someone familiar with the area would certainly know where the most shallow point was to cross.

Again from a true crime show, after a month with no solid suspects, LE (this was in the UK) did release the details of the murder, which were especially horrible, as the victim's heart was cut out and it was believed he drank some blood. They received hundreds of news tips after releasing this info, which led to the killer. The details of how the crime was committed caused a roommate of the killer to call in with info, as the killer had a fascination with blood.

I'm going to watch, but wanted to ask a question first. You mean it takes 17 minutes to get to the cemetery to the place they were found dead? If so, that's a further hike than I realized.
Sorry I believe it's from the bridge to the cemetery. I'm just basing it off of where he begins and ends the vid time is near 17 mins.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Again from a true crime show, after a month with no solid suspects, LE (this was in the UK) did release the details of the murder, which were especially horrible, as the victim's heart was cut out and it was believed he drank some blood. They received hundreds of news tips after releasing this info, which led to the killer. The details of how the crime was committed caused a roommate of the killer to call in with info, as the killer had a fascination with blood.

A good example.

I always cringe when I hear things like "we have to keep things close to the vest to not jeapordize the case and eventual prosecution".

Thats fine but if by doing that you never ever find the guy then what good is that.

Lets find out who did the murders and put them behind bars so they do not kill another child and then we can concentrate on the prosecution part. Especially if they already have any DNA from the girls bodies then that alone should give them enough to prosecute once we arrest the perp because it should surely match up.

I think too many times LE tries to stay quiet to rely on the perp saying something in an arrest interview that "only the perp would know" which is why they dont like to release any information. But these days most perps clam up and immediately ask for a lawyer and will not say anything anyway so that approach is not a good reason IMO to keep things from the public when the public can help identify the perp.

We need a few more bread crumbs to help catch this guy.

All JMO of course :)

he has lived there for decades and decades and decades. it is also only 10 acres. my guess is RL knows his property and its terrain very well....he is probably better at navigating it than anyone else.

Walking his terrain vs chasing young girls down a ravine and across a creek is absolutely different mechanics imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i don't think he has that many animals that we would need to rotate them. do you know that he has more than one horse?
It doesn't matter how few you have you still rotate to keep the pasture clean. Horses don't like grazing where they have pooped so you move them around frequently if you can. And he may section some off for hay making and training. It's good husbandry practices.

Regarding RL's health, we know
The defendant has physical illness
because it's part of his court record.

IMO, because he seems short of breath in one of the videos, I think he likely has respiratory issues.

Walking his terrain vs chasing young girls down a ravine and across a creek is absolutely different mechanics imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i don't think he or anyone had to "chase" them. as i said in a post up thread i think they were likely quite compliant with his orders in the hopes if they obeyed he would let them go. i don't think they knew that they were were being marched to their final resting spot.

Regarding RL's health, we know because it's part of his court record.

IMO, because he seems short of breath in one of the videos, I think he likely has respiratory issues.

one does not have to have respiratory problems to experience shortness of breath while walking on steeper terrain. a physical illness could be many different things...heart disease, diabetes, cancer. the list goes on and on.

Just a thought. When the girls didn't show up at the appointed time surely the person who was to pick them up would have called Libby's phone. If BG was still there then surely HE would have found the phone and taken it.JMO
I think by then BG was gone and had not found the phone. JMO.

Just a thought. When the girls didn't sh.How up at the appointed time surely the person who was to pick them up would have called Libby's phone. If BG was still there then surely HE would have found the phone and taken it.JMO
What a very valid point however he/they would have had a choice. Leave it where it was or move it and risk being pinged where it shouldn't have been.

Sorry I believe it's from the bridge to the cemetery. I'm just basing it off of where he begins and ends the vid time is near 17 mins.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
that makes more sense. thanks!

Sorry -you don't think criminal activity began just after that pic at 2.30 is that what you are replying to?

Lol my post went poof.

I'm trying to do too many things at one time.

Anyway..

I don't think there is more video nor photos.
And if there was audio I think we would have motive by now.
IMO there is absolutely no evidence in this case...just a very bad photo and
A few second of a voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members