IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you posted that photo, Burnt Toast.

Not directed at you, but I noticed the hill to the left of the photo. Just throwing it out there, but maybe that's where he said- go down the hill. It's very clearly a hill. Maybe he already had that spot chosen before leading them there.

hill.jpg

attachment.php
Glad you posted that photo, Burnt Toast.

Not directed at you, but I noticed the hill to the left of the photo. Just throwing it out there, but maybe that's where he said- go down the hill. It's very clearly a hill. Maybe he already had that spot chosen before leading them there.

attachment.php
i think there are more hills around than the one you circled. in some of the media interviews you can see RL navigating steeper terrain

Attachments

• crime.jpg
    crime.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 310
here is a picture of the steeper terrain
attachment.php

True. There are several areas around where they were found that he could easily tell them to go down the hill. That's why I was wondering if that was possibly spoken then and not near the bridge. Just throwing out different ideas.

True. There are several areas around where they were found that he could easily tell them to go down the hill. That's why I was wondering if that was possibly spoken then and not near the bridge. Just throwing out different ideas.
A hill like that makes more sense than what was shown on the walk-thru video just off the end of the bridge.Is this the hill that comes from the cemetery?Thanks for posting Burnt Toast.

The video where the man and woman go to the other crime scene tape, is that RL property. Or across the creek? That's where I was under the impression there were to areas of cs tape. Anyone remember this? If not then I'm going to try and find.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

OT, but it occurs to me that perhaps an UFO is just an enormous-sized drone.

i have always felt that it could be closer to the CS than the bridge.

The video where the man and woman go to the other crime scene tape, is that RL property. Or across the creek? That's where I was under the impression there were to areas of cs tape. Anyone remember this? If not then I'm going to try and find.

i believe it was closer to the other side of the creek.

i believe it was closer to the other side of the creek.
Thanks Burnt, here is another RG video, where he walks a trail through the woods and mentions near 1120 about another possible down the hill spot near cemetery, where I think he he thinks they were taken to a vehicle unseen. Good vid if you haven't seen it. He learned of the trail in the woods from a hunter. Also you get a good look at the terrain in full. It takes him about 17 mins to get to the cemetery.
https://youtu.be/5qi_F3hSxCc

JMO

Based on the interview videos of them walking up and down to the area where the girls were found i dont think age or physical condition would be a problem at all.

Its basically proven that it could be easily done. Maybe be a little slower for certain people but those woods are not too extreme at all in my opinion.

Its not like it was the Rocky mountains or Triple Black Diamond Ski terrain or anything.

Thanks Burnt, here is another RG video, where he walks a trail through the woods and mentions near 1120 about another possible down the hill spot near cemetery, where I think he he thinks they were taken to a vehicle unseen. Good vid if you haven't seen it. He learned of the trail in the woods from a hunter. Also you get a good look at the terrain in full. It takes him about 17 mins to get to the cemetery.
https://youtu.be/5qi_F3hSxCc

I'm going to watch, but wanted to ask a question first. You mean it takes 17 minutes to get to the cemetery to the place they were found dead? If so, that's a further hike than I realized.

A hill like that makes more sense than what was shown on the walk-thru video just off the end of the bridge.Is this the hill that comes from the cemetery?Thanks for posting Burnt Toast.
it could be. he is likely pointing at the crime scene area for the reporter in the picture i posted.

IIRC the phone died around 5:30 and LE wasn't called until 5:30 so if LE pinged the phone it was already dead. MP reported that it was pinging around town but it was dead for hours before that interview.
IMO LE did not get a ping.

JMO

Just a thought. When the girls didn't show up at the appointed time surely the person who was to pick them up would have called Libby's phone. If BG was still there then surely HE would have found the phone and taken it.JMO

It wasn't LE who knocked on his door evening of 13th. So maybe he didn't know if he could trust the people. I know if local towns people who I didn't know knocked on my door and asked to search, I'd say yes, but I sure wouldn't go out there with them. It could be a trap. Just my opinion why he didn't go search.

They also could have stated it in a generic way, such as: Two girls are missing and we are asking nearby property owners if it's ok to search their property.

Yes, it seemed to be a major surprise to him that deceased girls were found on his property....stuff like that just never happens in most people's world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm going to watch, but wanted to ask a question first. You mean it takes 17 minutes to get to the cemetery to the place they were found dead? If so, that's a further hike than I realized.
i wonder how long it would take to walk from the bridge to the crime scene? it isn't that far.

I agree. For some reason I have always felt the voice recording was done near where they were found and not near the bridge.

One more vid from RG showing his theory about the hill and creek they would have to have gone down and cross also a mention of the cs tape he had seen in the area before. Hth in seeing the steepness of the hills. And his explaination of the creek and how difficult it was for him to cross. Water levels reached his knees at some point he explains.
https://youtu.be/E5VZzCGLPDc

Promise it's my last vid I just enjoy his vids and appreciate he and others here went there and did this.

i highly doubt he kept his horses in the woods. they were likely kept closer to his home. the point of my post was that he appears to be physically fit enough that he would not have difficulty walking the short distance from the bridge to the CS. another member felt that he could have back or hip problems that might make that difficult. i agree with you that walking the terrain both night and day likely helps keep him physical fit. handling a animal that weighs a 1000 pounds or more probably helps as well. it does take some strength to handle a animal that big. we have not seen or heard anything that would be indicative of health problems that would make walking difficult. we have only seen and heard the opposite.
There was also something about a health problem/and or a surgical procedure IIRC. 40 acres is a large amount of land to manage and he would rotate his animals on his pasture to prevent poaching of the grass. Sometimes they'd be close to the house sometimes not. I would allow our horses to wander in and out of the wooded quarry area we used to graze and the horses would use it for shelter from the sun and flies in the summer and from the wind and rain in the winter. AJMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06