IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you enlarge the picture it looks like there is a wire type material that could have been a trap,of some kind. Why would they not take that away from the scene? Look at lower right side on the bottom. What do you think that is? Could it just be branches?

I don't see anything there myself but I do see that the crime scene tape is upside down.

You said something about shooting a person? I am new to posting here, but have been lurking for quite sometime, following the case closely via media outlets and Websleuths. This is the first I'm hearing specifically of shooting. Is this an assumption on your part or has this information actually been released and I simply missed it?? Thank you in advance 🙏🏽
Welcome Rtaylor. If you click the 'reply with quote' options it is easier to see which post you are referring to. There are no specifics about how the girls died so anything you read about shooting will most likely be a theory or speculation . I know I have speculated sometimes. Hope this helps.

Does anyone know, why the photo of the BG at Min 2:02 look so different from others ?

[video=youtube;TEJtkfudXJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEJtkfudXJk[/video]

Thank you
Is it because the background is different? You may want to post the video on to the image discussion thread ( see the link at the beginning of this thread) and those experts will take a look at it .

That's all true, but I was just pointing out that the actual abduction was probably more dangerous (more likely to be witnessed) in IA. Just the fact that they were moved is one of the things that makes me less convinced that it was the same person/people in both cases. MOO

Very true. Iowa abduction even more out in the open. I should have originally specified, my thoughts how they were sadly found. Iowa had the advantage of hiding them only to be discovered until fall/winter. Searchers didn't even find them that July. Could be because of foliage. Delphi monster though didn't care.

I don't think it's related because Iowa had advantage (time of year) of them being found much, much later.

This was about a month ago on the Indy channel. Indiana computer crimes against children task force is assisting in the case now.....

[video=youtube;wSKDQTfJtks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSKDQTfJtks[/video]

I agree with this totally. If he hadve been honest from the get go, they may have cut him a break. If he has no involvement, I feel horrible for him. He just may die in jail. Something tells me though, he did have something to say, which meant coming clean about everything and they had no choice but to charge him. Who knows, maybe he will collect that big fat reward and laugh his way to the bank once he gets his get out of jail card. We never know.. What does keep digging at me about RL is this; in an interview the reporter asked where the crime scene was, (the bodies) he distinctively knew, and told her. How did he know exactly where the bodies were if his land wasnt returned to him until what was it? wed or thursday? How did he know where the bodies were? yes it was taped off, big circle of land but if you watch the video, he says the bodies were right in the center of the tape... how did he know this?

sorry was replying to someones post but it didnt work.. will go see which post now
He may have gone across from his land and seen from the position of the forensic tents. It was stated also that the girls were 50-60 feet from the creek edge.

Iowa case-

I've never discounted the fact they could be related. However, I've never had this gut feeling that says - Yep! Completely related. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised either way.

What the Iowa case and Delphi case do not have in common is foliage. Next to my office there is land exactly like that of Delphi and RL's property. In the winter, I can see so many things and also far off into the distance.

Today I stepped outside and I couldn't see a thing because of the leaves on trees and blooming bushes. Iowa perp had foliage to camouflage his crime. Delphi perp did not. If it's the same guy, wouldn't he wait until summer so no one could look into the forest and possibly see something? Delphi perp seemed to want this done at a certain time. As if he was on a timeframe. He's lucky someone like me wasn't around who likes to simply stand and look at things in the distance.

Maybe he wanted the dates to mirror. That may have been more important to him than cover and concealment.

Maybe he wanted the dates to mirror. That may have been more important to him than cover and concealment.

So IF BG is the same perp/s from the Iowa case and mirrored dates, when would the next mirrored date or pattern of dates be? (I'm no good at figuring stuff like that out). What's the distance from Iowa to Delphi, other trails etc etc. Can we figure out some type of profile if there is 1 between the 2 cases?

So IF BG is the same perp/s from the Iowa case and mirrored dates, when would the next mirrored date or pattern of dates be? (I'm no good at figuring stuff like that out). What's the distance from Iowa to Delphi, other trails etc etc. Can we figure out some type of profile if there is 1 between the 2 cases?
He could be in a cooling off period now and if not caught he would probably strike again on the 13th of some other month imo. I hope not but July and February may have some meaning to him. I hope he will realize he is sick and needs help and that he will turn himself in before the urge to kill becomes overpowering again.

Binoculars on a white lanyard and both were bunched up with his gear so lanyard was loosely poking out?

WADR I do know everyone here is trying hard to figure out the small details of the pictures from the video however Im sure LE knows what is in the pictures. Either from their own enhancements, and/or the audio they had to endure. (we the public did not get the best shots of the stills, sorry if that upsets people) it was enough for anyone to say yes its so and so.. if they know him. I think from that what they really needed was someone to say, yes thats so and so... he didnt show for work/was late/made sad excuse/ had injuries etc etc they need more witnesses I think.

I agree with this totally. If he hadve been honest from the get go, they may have cut him a break. If he has no involvement, I feel horrible for him. He just may die in jail. Something tells me though, he did have something to say, which meant coming clean about everything and they had no choice but to charge him. Who knows, maybe he will collect that big fat reward and laugh his way to the bank once he gets his get out of jail card. We never know.. What does keep digging at me about RL is this; in an interview the reporter asked where the crime scene was, (the bodies) he distinctively knew, and told her. How did he know exactly where the bodies were if his land wasnt returned to him until what was it? wed or thursday? How did he know where the bodies were? yes it was taped off, big circle of land but if you watch the video, he says the bodies were right in the center of the tape... how did he know this?

sorry was replying to someones post but it didnt work.. will go see which post now
i think the first thing you would have to do to collect the reward is actually talk to the police, and that is something RL is not doing. i would think the the perimeter of the crime scene would be somewhat of equal distance from the girls no matter what side of it you were looking in from. they wouldn't put it around the edge of where the girls were found.

Maybe. I thought about that today as you all have discussed it a lot. It's all possible. I guess I don't feel as strongly about a connection, but I understand how some do.

My big difference is that Iowa hid bodies in wooded area during full bloom. Harder to find when foliage out. Delphi hid bodies in winter, no leaves on trees. Much easier to discover bodies. My profile is about when bodies discovered, not when abducted.

I still go on about the MOTIVE.

If any party known to the girls wanted them gone, for whatever reason, then they would have done so, perhaps arranging a trap. But to do so on the Monon High Bridge is so unlikely. Not saying it's impossible, but is it so durn unlikely.

Regarding RL, that seems to be a tide slipping out to sea as well.

There may be other theories out there I haven't thought of, to be sure.

The one I can't shake is the transient, got lucky on the spot, may have had a car, (may not have), stranger predator aspect.

If that is so, I do wonder about the path he traversed before coming across the girls.

In the end, I don't know anything for sure, but can only reflect on the psychology of the suspect based on research of what makes a person kill, which I know may of you here have studied way before this horrible crime.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/52743/Elderly-murderers-jailed-for-life

http://crimefeed.com/2015/07/granny-ripper/

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/02/elderly-couple-arrested-in-decades-old-murders-of-ex-spouses/

Eta: none 9f the above are double homicide child or teen killers. I don't think. But elderly none the less.

Here are a couple it was weird to Google elderly killers I have to say. It happens but I don't think many are teen murderers. Imo always. Now albert fish killed children I read but I think he was late 60s. Plus he ate people so idk. [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Thanks. I have not been able to get the express one to load and it kept locking my computer but other two links were fine. Although they were elderly when caught and jailed, they were a lot younger than RL when crimes commenced. RL is hardly likely to have suddenly become a violent criminal at 77 iMo. It was good of you to search for those. BOP was asking also.
My phone is so slow tonight. It's driving me bonkers.

If LE was so set in charging people with violations unrelated to this case, I probably would stop talking also. It doesn’t look right in the court of public opinion, but if I had nothing to do with this case, but me talking with LE (and providing an alibi) would lead to me getting in trouble for something totally unrelated, I’d clam up too. I always thought that was a mistake by LE, to publicize that they wouldn’t overlook any issues somebody had, even if they had nothing to do here. To me, that just seemed like an easy way to get a whole lot of people to keep information to themselves…...MOO

Profoundly well-said. I couldn't agree more!

Thanks. I have not been able to get the express one to load and it kept locking my computer but other two links were fine. Although they were elderly when caught and jailed, they were a lot younger than RL when crimes commenced. RL is hardly likely to have suddenly become a violent criminal at 77 iMo. It was good of you to search for those. BOP was asking also.
My phone is so slow tonight. It's driving me bonkers.

Piggybacking on your post Shire, yes I asked if anyone could find a link to show a 75+ yr old man who killed two young teen girls.

The links lilowlet provided (thanks for trying owl) while showing elderly kill (which I don't dispute) were not linked to children in any way.

I too think that may have happened. When they realised the danger they made a run for it. And one or both were shot going across the Creek or on reaching the opposite bank. He followed to see if they were dead then left via cemetery leaving one set of footprints.

That's my theory too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members