IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like someone else saw him on the trail that day, a female. Twice he's slipped and said "she" (referring to a witness) and then corrected himself to "the person". Close enough to BG to verify his eyes were not blue. (10:50 mark) Followed by a comment about 11:13 mark they they didn't come forward out of fear. 'People are scared...they're afraid to be recognized by the subject...'
ETA time stamp

https://www.facebook.com/Fox59News/videos/10155664169649575/?autoplay_reason=gatekeeper&video_container_type=4&video_creator_product_type=0&app_id=273465416184080&live_video_guests=0

Curious if this implies hes local, or in a nearby town at least...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ontario Mom
Maybe the reason the sketch feels "familiar" is that he strongly resembles an actor (I can see his face in my mind but cannot attach a name to him.

At the end of my post I will reply to Ontario Mom.

But the most important observation to me & as someone else pointed out the perp could be balding. I have little doubt he is a narcissist and he wears a cap to hide this imperfection. I also believe there was one person in particular who's tip this sketch was drawn from & they are afraid for their life and their loved ones lives.
:cow:

:eek:fftopic:
Answer to Ontario Mom:
The sketch reminds me of the actor Oliver Reed in the movie 'Oliver Twist' released probably in the '70's.

If they have video, by itself it may not be that great but with a good witness there could be more confidence in a sketch. There was a bank robbery near me last week, a still from the cameras was released of the suspect, it was no where near as good as I would expect it to be with today's technology but the main features were there, not clear though. The suspect was caught but the photo was not detailed like this sketch for sure.

You would think with technology available today surveillance video would be clear as a bell, especially somewhere like a bank but I guess some are still using old technology.

You must be local to me Brighty...I live in that town and they caught him and his girlfriend the next day. And I agree, that photo they released wasn't good enough to see his face.

The sketch, IMOO, appears to be a 'younger' man, maybe mid 30's to mid 40's, not 50+, not 60+, not 70+

My opinion, is that LE already had a sketch, which was gleaned from the video (LE talks about the hat alot, and makes reference to what you see in the video still).

I think LE has had new information gleaned from re-interviewing in the last couple weeks, and the witness sketch information was put together to enhance the sketch done from the phone video.

As others have said, the witness very much saw that the eyes were not blue. So they were close to be sure. No question of that.

Hope the SOB is arrested in the near future.

I just find it odd that this guy was lagging behind, at such a significant distance from the 2 girls, with his eyes looking down at the pavement. IMO, no abductor would be that trusting of two teen girls not making an attempt to escap

Does anybody feel like me that either this isn't the abductor, or this guy had an accomplice?

Almost looks like a photograph the sketch is so good

It is very good it is a lot more useful than the blown up photographs we were going over that didn't even look human. Someone knows this guy he is a partner, relative or work colleague and I hope they pick up the phone. If they are afraid I am sure the police will provide protection until he is incarcerated. I just hope he doesn't take the easy way out before he is captured after today's development.

It is a detailed sketch but LE can only hope it accurately reflects the suspect.
Obviously LE does not know who BG is or they would not spend months having this image created.

Since it has been months since the murders, maybe he has since left the area. They might want to ask people to think back to anyone they no longer see around. Jmo

I just find it odd that this guy was lagging behind, at such a significant distance from the 2 girls, with his eyes looking down at the pavement. IMO, no abductor would be that trusting of two teen girls not making an attempt to escape

Does anybody feel like me, that either this isn't the abductor, or this guy has an accomplice?

I still think he had a gun in his jacket pocket and he knew that would subdue the girls. I don't think this was his first time either so he would have experience.

I just find it odd that this guy was lagging behind, at such a significant distance from the 2 girls, with his eyes looking down at the pavement. IMO, no abductor would be that trusting of two teen girls not making an attempt to escape.

unless they knew he had a gun.

Does anybody feel like me that either this isn't the abductor, or this guy had an accomplice?

We don't really know when in the timeline they took that photo. If, at first, they felt like he was just some creepy guy following them and they decided to snap a picture, then this picture might make sense.

We don't really know when in the timeline they took that photo. If, at first, they felt like he was just some creepy guy following them and they decided to snap a picture, then this picture might make sense.

Great point

Reddish-brown hair. Witness must have seen him without hat or was giving color of facial hair which could presumably match his hair color.

Good to see the media nationwide are already reporting on and releasing the composite sketch. Chicago Tribune, ABC, CBS, etc., all have it on their web sites.

If you know this man please contact Mail: Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com
Tip Line: (844) 459-5786
Indiana State Police: (800) 382-7537
Carroll County Sheriff: (765) 564-2413

IMG_0069.jpg

His voice saying "down the hill" taken from Liberty's cell phone is at this link http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

If you know who this man is please do the right thing and report it. There is a reward of over $200,000.

<modsnip>

We probably also should note that RL has blue eyes (as well as white hair, according to his mugshot). I never thought it was him; glad this latest would seem to clear him of being BG.

I know this release of sketch may spur fresh leads. Just a reminder of this from the Opening Post:

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

I know this release of sketch may spur fresh leads. Just a reminder of this from the Opening Post:

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

ooops..sorry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member