IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both my daughters have blue eyes, but my youngest daughters eyes are so dark blue, that they look like dark eyes.
I was thinking about this too. One of my children has blue eyes. But sometimes when I'm playing around with photos of him on Instagram I notice his eyes can look very dark depending on where the sun is. I have to change the brightness or shadows/highlights to bring the blue out. So maybe the sun was hitting him in a way that cast a shadow and made his eyes look darker to the witness?

I think he was seen on the trail by the woman that said she saw a man and another couple there.

This face looks nothing like the picture in my mind from the video pictures we've seen. It is amazing what a detailed sketch this is.

If LE is advising the hat may be different, perhaps they need to post a sketch without the hat so people don't get hung up on it. To me, his face is very noticeable and stands out on its own.

Come to think of it in the discussion of him being a transient, I don't think so. He looks neat, clean, well dressed in the type of clothes he is wearing, his facial hair is in control, and IF that is the correct type of hat, it is a classy style.

Of course, Goodwill could supply him with all his clothing, so who really knows?

I agree, he looks very well groomed to me. His hair and facial hair appear to be styled, his eyebrows appear well groomed. This is all in style now for GQ type of men. That was a shock to me when I saw the sketch. I was expecting BG to be more outdoorsy or blue collar worker looking. We see BG in blue collar clothing but if he were dressed preppy or even office clothes his grooming would match. IMO if BG works construction he is more the engineer type and if he works at one of the plants he is an office guy, not on the floor. Just my thoughts.

I don't see how this sketch is much different than the unofficial sketch that has been around for a few months.

Imo, as others has suggested, maybe a new victim recently came forward. It could have been someone that escaped from BG during a crime before or after February 13th. It just seems odd to wait 5 months to say he doesn't have blue eyes and finally give out the color of his hair.

Wondering if the composite sketch was developed using a combination of witness recall and snapshot technology which could give a pretty good idea of the perp's hair and eye colour.
speculation.

https://snapshot.parabon-nanolabs.com/intro
attachment.php

Attachments

• snapshot-report_stack.jpg
    snapshot-report_stack.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 510
I don't see how this sketch is much different than the unofficial sketch that has been around for a few months.

Imo, as others has suggested, maybe a new victim recently came forward. It could have been someone that escaped from BG during a crime before or after February 13th. It just seems odd to wait 5 months to say he doesn't have blue eyes and finally give out the color of his hair.

What unofficial sketch? Never mind if I don't know about it probably don't need to lol.

(ETA: Or maybe I do?? :lookingitup:)

Dotr. I think you hit the nail on the head. Moo. Reddish brown, not blue...5 months...

I have always felt the POI was a random killer, firstly, but I have never gotten a firm handle on the motive.

Since we have the opportunity to discuss this case again (thanks, mods), it is an important aspect, IMO, to look at everything, including the dates, which is something as outsiders to the official investigation easy to examine.

Of course, this sounds like a movie plot, so couldn't possibly be, right? On the other hand, who knows what is going on with the logic of a child murderer.

FWIW:

In 2017, people who write their dates in the m-dd-yy format will be treated to 10 consecutive days of palindromic dates. Every day from July 10, 2017 (7-10-17) to July 19, 2017 (7-19-17) will have a palindromic date.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/palindrome-day.html

I googled *palindrome* to see if any other perps/suspects used palindromes, and could not find any.

As to the date thing... well from 7-11-17 through 7-19-17 the dates do the same thing. Reversed is the same as forward. So not sure that today's date is any more significant..but time will tell!

Thanks for the interesting replies to my mirrored dates post! I couldn't quote them all, but they were all really helpful, and added much to the discussion. I learned some things too.

Several people pointed out facts that I had not realized, especially about the multiple palindrome dates from 7-10-17 to 7-19-17. They are correct, any of those dates could have been used by LE to release the sketch.

I'm still thinking though that 7-17-17 works the best because, imo, all those 7's indicates that LE is trying to convey to the perp that they have the luck on their side now! (Yeah, I know, I'm really reaching here, although I think someone else mentioned lucky 7's too.) But regardless, I just feel THIS particular mirrored date is significant to LE.

Another person mentioned the possibility that LE could have been trying to tell the perp they were aware he had an experience at a 7-11 store, which certainly could have happened too. Never thought of that, and it definitely fits too. It's all up for grabs.

Myself though, I'm mostly entrenched in the SK camp. Someone here made a list a long time ago of the similarities between the Iowa cousins and Abby and Libby. Sorry I can't remember their name to give them proper credit, but several things really stood out for me.

First and most obviously, the mirrored dates. Can't get past that. Plus, as 'Bently' above noted, there have been no SKs who used palindromes as part of their M.O. I can therefore see the perp as feeling like that makes him all that MORE clever. He's doing something that NO ONE else has thought of, not even another SK. He thinks that moves him to the head of the class.

The other things that are very similar is the fact that the remains of the Iowa cousins were found in a wooded area at Seven Bridges park, very near to the river's edge. Abby and Libby were abducted from the Monon High Bridge and were found near the water's edge. All of the girls were abducted on the 13th of the month. Seems like the number 13, and the word Bridge are especially meaningful to the perp.

I found the following article from a news station in the town in Iowa in which the cousins lived. This too lists similarities between both sets of girls.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/34591309/...s-between-indiana-murders-lyric-and-elizabeth

Of course, the murders could be the work of a 'copy-cat' too who himself saw the 'date reversal' after the Iowa cousins were killed. He could have decided he'd find a bridge too on the 13th of the month. So I can easily find holes in my own theories. The similarities may turn out to be only that - similarities and nothing more.

My theories are all based on my opinion only. When all is said and done, they might not have a leg to stand on, but that's fine with me. I will be happy to be wrong if LE can just get this guy behind bars once and for all...

Need to catch up but jumping in real quick before I forget to just say:

So, either a new witness came forward (doubtful, imo).

Or the known witness(es) on the trail was hypnotized or interviewed deep (yes).

Parabon (yes).

This is good, means they have dna.

Imo the sketch is a mix of the photos/video, the witness(es) on the trail (under hypnosis) and Parabon. Moo.

I was thinking about this too. One of my children has blue eyes. But sometimes when I'm playing around with photos of him on Instagram I notice his eyes can look very dark depending on where the sun is. I have to change the brightness or shadows/highlights to bring the blue out. So maybe the sun was hitting him in a way that cast a shadow and made his eyes look darker to the witness?

It's so clear to me now this is parabon, imo. We've known it about it and posted about it, I think this is it.

Need to the research rule out variables on parabon...is there a "non blue", what's the word I'm looking for...qualifier/rule out element/factor??

If he was seen on the trail; how could they be sure it was the suspect and not just a person that happened to be there? I think there would have to be more to it than just being seen in the area.

Jumping off your post If you were on that trail anywhere near the time of those murders and have not been identified, you are a valid suspect or let's say poi, imo and will and should be on LE's list as top priority, especially considering a location that remote and especially if its a lone male. And, and especially if you possibly match the photo! If there's a rule out, well then there's a rule out. If it's a person that just happened to be there, hopefully they could rule that out immediately via voice, description, maybe dna, etc etc.

Or how about this? They had technology at all the various charity events that scanned every mobile device (knowing the person would most likely attend) and pegged all devices that were in or abound the GPS of the High Bridge Trail on 2/13 - 14. Knowing they couldn't specifically use this evidence (circumstantial - CLSI & Tower Dump aren't location specific in Rural areas) they then went back and recreated a close enough sketch of the person and released it matching a profile that's existed since day 1? Maybe not, but that's what I would do.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...rcuit-cellphone-tracking-csli-warrant/478197/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qmfr:

Need to the research rule out variables on parabon...is there a "non blue", what's the word I'm looking for...qualifier/rule out element/factor??

Bingo:

https://parabon-nanolabs.com/nanolabs/news-events/2015/03/snapshot-police_chief_magazine.html

Crap battery's about to die. See non blue.

Eta:

"Tell Me Who It's Not

When investigators first reviewed beta versions of Snapshot reports, they noted that trait predictions of modest confidence would be of little practical value. The researchers soon realized, however, that phenotyping could also reliably rule out a subject.

Using eye color as an example, a prediction of "hazel" often has less than desirable confidence, simply because the observable differences between green, hazel, and light brown eyes are subtle. The possibility that an unknown subject receives a trait prediction of "hazel" when he or she actually has green or light brown eyes is sufficiently high to dampen confidence in the prediction. Instead, phenotyping can be more useful in determining what characteristics are extremely unlikely, i.e., the excluded phenotypes. For instance, a prediction of hazel eyes might come with an associated prediction of "not blue and not black at 98 percent confidence.""

BINGO imo.

Holy cow, I think DO they have DNA.

LE might have no idea who he is, or they may know more than they are letting on.

I say this because I recall during the investigation into the disappearance of Sierra LaMar, LE put out a photo of a vehicle. They asked for anyone knowing someone who owns/drives a vehicle similar to it to come forward. Later, we found out it was the actual vehicle and LE knew all along who owned and drove it.

It is possible they have an idea who this suspect is but they want someone to say something that gives credence to their suspicions.
Sometimes what they're looking for is information about where the vehicle and suspect were. If they say something too specific, they run the risk of planting images in the mind of potential witnesses. Worse is that people can eliminate important sightings based on bad assumptions: "oh, that looks like Bob's car, but they said it belongs to the killer and I know Bob can't be a killer so I won't report it."

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

(In my head adding the Elmer Fudd, rope, a duffle bag (mentioned early on by LE as a possibility, pooosibly heading out on the Hoosier Hwy iirc?) and a gun (a big one) , and we've got the complete picture MOO JMO IMO.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop