IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A word of caution to others ... I pd $22 online in May to a place called Town Tees or something like that (no time to look it up right now but will later if asked to) but NEVER RECEIVED tie-dye Libby & Abby tree of life shirt "to benefit softball park" plans. Money was taken from my account & I emailed them AND called them several times ...got no reply. A scam? IDK. May TODAY be the day of justice for our two sweet girls! :copcar:[emoji813]beat:
If it is the same website "iscaremyself" linked...

http://design.hometownshirts.com/libbyandabby

This is the local shirt shop (here in delphi) that has worked with both families, on designing and selling the shirts to raise money. Please keep trying to contact them... they also have a facebook account so maybe try through there as well.

They are a legitimate business and will make it right.

I might disagree with a few earlier posters about the knowledge (significance/timing) of that Monday February 13th being a day off school due to previously unused snow days. The Delphi Middle School dismissal time is 3:15PM http://ms.delphi.k12.in.us/UserFiles/Servers/Server_392081/File/BELL SCHEDULE1.pdf which means the earliest a perp might normally expect to find teen girls on the bridge, absent knowledge of the day off, would be 3:45-ish depending on busing, distance to abduction point, etc, not as early as 2:07 when the snapchat photo was taken (and they could've been spotted even an hour earlier) I'd lean against anyone planning out in advance an attack of this sort on a Monday in February if they were not expecting to find victims near the bridge until 3:45 and knowing it began getting dark by 6:20 -- that's a fairly tight window, especially considering the following Monday was Presidents Day, a more universal school day off where greater opportunity might've existed. Of course it's possible it wasn't all that far pre-planned/scoped out and BG read about the day-off in a morning newspaper or heard discussion that AM in the local coffee shop.

Another point of somewhat disagreement - the oft-pointed out "mild" day. While yes slightly above average temperature-wise, the Delphi high on Feb 13 was just 43 degrees with the low at 27. http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/delphi-in/46923/february-weather/332895 The historical averages as attached are 38 & 20 so yes a bit warmer, especially the sun might've made it feel warmer, but not crazy warm. In hindsight, I think commenting locals are mistakenly remembering the 8-day stretch Feb 17-24 where the temps exceeded 60 every day (and the previous Sat Feb 11th was also a warm day), but not so much so on that fateful Monday. Given later-afternoon temps likely dipped below 40 on 2/13, many of us older generation would prob feel BG was not as overdressed as the girls may have been underdressed (tho we adults know how that often is with kids)

I agree 100%. I do not feel BG was overdressed for the weather day.

I see blackish hair with gray on the head and the beard and also blue eyes on the Redwine fellow.

He was the first person I thought of when I saw the newly released sketch. I'm sure LE can track his whereabouts via gps since most trucking company vehicles are equipped with tracking devices.
Haven't posted here lately, but am I the only one who thinks Mark Redwine looks like the sketch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, I have been thinking about this case, and my thoughts change continuously as to what I think may have happened. I keep going back to the beginning, where I recall something about "knowing what your kids are doing", and "cat-fishing". I wonder if he indeed communicated with one of the girls, and represented himself as a young guy, and discussed meeting somewhere private. Perhaps he didn't know that another girl would be coming along. I remember being that age, and always wanting a girlfriend to come along if I was going to meet someone for the first time. Perhaps, one girl was off the bridge and after noticing that the person approaching was a much older man, began taking video because she was concerned. I seem to recall that one of the pictures may have shown part of a coat, or a darker shadow. Maybe that was actually "Abby" on the bridge, and a weapon was then pulled to control her, and get her down the hill to where "Libby" was. At that point, Libby may have put the phone in her pocket. All just my opinions, and recent thoughts. If he did make a connection online and had been communicating, he would have possibly known that there was not school that day. With this scenario he could have also scouted out the area earlier in the morning, or the previous day. He also could be familiar with the area. Just my opinions

oh no.. I hope it was a mistake but I would get to the bottom of it if it was me. Their website looks legit
http://design.hometownshirts.com/libbyandabby

I actually ordered a t-shirt from this company, and I did receive it. This was several months ago. I'm not sure why they didn't send you your t-shirt. My shirt wasn't one of the tie-dyed ones.

Did you call or email them?

Attachments

• ohanaFamily.jpg
    ohanaFamily.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 96
Going back looking at some of those Redwine interviews,looks like he is a red-head. Still has blue eyes though.

I hope you will receive it despite the long, long, wait. And I very much hope that place is not a scam -- that is despicable and low-down if it is. Let's just hope they're legit & had so many orders, they're way behind in production. Grrrrrr.

Let your credit card company know so you can dispute the charges....

Welcome to WS, Yemelyan!

Snipped for focus:

I think this is a viable possibility. When I visited Santa Monica once, I walked past a sketchy-looking man sitting on a bench in Palisades Park, and he said, just loud enough for me to hear, "I know why you wear a skirt. I know what you want."

If I had encountered him again soon after that first encounter, I like to think that I would have taken a photo.

Based on past experience, I would have second-guessed myself and hemmed and hawed on whether to do anything more than that. (I can hear my inner voice now: "What would I say if I called 911? A man commented on my skirt, and I now feel uncomfortable"?)

(The calm, resting safely at home me says, "Hell, yeah. Call 911. Get them on the phone and let him hear that you're talking to 911." But, in the moment, I think I would have the gumption to only snap a photo.)

Libby's having the wherewithal to do that at only 13 years old impresses me.

Sorry you had that yuckie experience, ick! I too am so impressed by Libby the wearwithall to do that with her camera too!! So brave..she was taught well. :clap::clap::clap:

Fantastic work, BigCity! A rebuttal, if I may ....

1. One who manages to google the Monon trails is apt to be internet savvy. My 85yo father uses a cellphone to access FB and other apps. Two of my nephews have never had landline telephone access.

2. Grandkids! Oh, I think this unscrupulous creep is much too young to be a grandparent. I'll agree with possibly having young children.

3. Agreed with most but not a blue collar worker. I don't see this killer able to take orders from superiors so I eliminate plants, factories and truck / long-haul drivers. Friends of my family own a large fleet of trucks in their trucking company. Not just anyone can maneuver an 18-wheel truck. BG at 5'8" couldn't hardly see over the steering wheel. A special trucker's driving license is required to operate them and a course is offered for OTR [Over The Road] Drivers.

4. Disagree. Originally, I suspected a hunter of wildlife in the area and their lakes and creeks are filled with lots of fish and the woods have great mushrooms. That theory changed with the sketch. A range of distance the BG drove to arrive at High Bridge within 3 - 4 hours places him living in a location with various employment opportunities such as being self-employed or a security guard or a medic or a hard core rock star. Blue Collar types usually must work too hard for BGs liking.

I consider BG on the low end of the pay scale for the field, with chance for promotions, he is/was employed as a [WannaB?] professional, with authority, as we hear in his command: "Down the hill". He said it firmly. with a no nonsense tone. LE said he may have been "exasperated" when he said it to the girls. For arousal, he prefers females being under his control.

5. Absolutely, BigCityAccountant, BG must have lived a brutal life embroiled in domestic and civil abuse. He is a sociopath who was lashing out opposed to the psychopath who is impulsive. His exposure to maltreatment fed these fantasies of his. He was excited to have this opportunity with two girls.

6. I agree. Rejection, that led to rage, may be the key component here. It could also be twisted.

There is one more important clue from the newly released data that I took away. BG could weigh as much as 220 pounds. BG perhaps doesn't look like a 220 pounder on the High Bridge. Hence, BG works out and is very strong, muscular and fit. Do not allow his attire to fool exposing his physique underneath. Walking that rickety High Bridge was as a minor obstacle course for him.

DeDee- If I may interject here: BCA's post said perp did *not* have grandkids, not that he did. Although wow, where I live, 45 is waaay old enough to be a GP and not at all uncommon.

Also re: ability to tolerate supervision, please tell me what job doesn't entail having a boss or taking orders so that I can apply for it, lbvs.

Finally, BCA can respond himself to this but I would like to add that I feel that internet ability and access are probably important to perp's pursuits. I differentiate that from cell phone savvy. Using the internet is pretty much plug and play easy. I know few ppl over 40 who actually know everything about even their own cell phone. Definitely including myself, lol. And fwiw, if you google" hiking trails Indiana" or similar, Delphi comes up as a hit quickly. Monon comes up first, actually, and could have led quickly to a Monon Bridge hit.

I think your comments about his tone having authority is an excellent one.It sort of did have that. Very interesting observation

Nice point about BG working out - that sounds right. Weights, right?

Haven't posted here lately, but am I the only one who thinks Mark Redwine looks like the sketch?

I agree. But did Mark drive trucks as far as Indiana? I thought he pretty much stayed in Washington area in past couple of years.

I might disagree with a few earlier posters about the knowledge (significance/timing) of that Monday February 13th being a day off school due to previously unused snow days. The Delphi Middle School dismissal time is 3:15PM http://ms.delphi.k12.in.us/UserFiles/Servers/Server_392081/File/BELL SCHEDULE1.pdf which means the earliest a perp might normally expect to find teen girls on the bridge, absent knowledge of the day off, would be 3:45-ish depending on busing, distance to abduction point, etc, not as early as 2:07 when the snapchat photo was taken (and they could've been spotted even an hour earlier) I'd lean against anyone planning out in advance an attack of this sort on a Monday in February if they were not expecting to find victims near the bridge until 3:45 and knowing it began getting dark by 6:20 -- that's a fairly tight window, especially considering the following Monday was Presidents Day, a more universal school day off where greater opportunity might've existed. Of course it's possible it wasn't all that far pre-planned/scoped out and BG read about the day-off in a morning newspaper or heard discussion that AM in the local coffee shop.

Another point of somewhat disagreement - the oft-pointed out "mild" day. While yes slightly above average temperature-wise, the Delphi high on Feb 13 was just 43 degrees with the low at 27. http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/delphi-in/46923/february-weather/332895 The historical averages as attached are 38 & 20 so yes a bit warmer, especially the sun might've made it feel warmer, but not crazy warm. In hindsight, I think commenting locals are mistakenly remembering the 8-day stretch Feb 17-24 where the temps exceeded 60 every day (and the previous Sat Feb 11th was also a warm day), but not so much so on that fateful Monday. Given later-afternoon temps likely dipped below 40 on 2/13, many of us older generation would prob feel BG was not as overdressed as the girls may have been underdressed (tho we adults know how that often is with kids)

Very good points. I am not 100% convinced that perp's interest was/is limited to adolescent girls. That may have been happenstance t9 a degree. Agree with clothing comments too, Plus BG was also layered, so he could shed outerwear easily.

Do we have official confirmation that Abb7 took the video of BG from "over her shoulder" with the "front-facing camera"? That is what reporter Alexis McAdams says in the video here, but zi have never seen it confirmed anywhere.

'@ About at the 55 second count-down:
https://www.facebook.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/videos/1765003676847165/
That is a key question for me right now as well. I don't know if she is the preferred reporter for LE to "leak" info to or if she is making her own interpretation or picked it up from someone second-hand. I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere.

Hi Everyone,

If you could hear my voice it is very high pitch and my eyes are rolling independently of each other like a chameleon.

Why?

Because Mark Redwine is not Bridge Guy. If he was I can assure you they would have connected him to the case by now.
Mark.Redwine killed his son in a rage. There is ZERO evidence to suggest that all of a sudden he is stalking teenage girls and killing them.

Please, I am begging you, help me get my eyes back to normal and do not bring up Mark Redwine as the possible killer. Why?

Because we will spend hours and hours and post after post chasing this idea down the rabbit hole.

We need to focus on the facts.

Please?

Thank you,
Tricia

I couldn't agree with you more!

I third this. Also, I wholeheartedly believe this person is a local, or at the very least, familiar with that specific area. The timeframe from when the girls were dropped off to when they were to be picked up is way too short. It was broad daylight. Please let there be justice soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0