IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a deputy friend from New Mexico over for a meal and asked him questions about the sketch. He had NO knowledge about the case and had not seen or heard about the sketch. He works in a city of more than 100,000 people. This really bothered me.

BG has had ample time to relocate and virtually disappear. He is smart enough to elude LE this long, so he is clever enough to realize he is much less apt to be caught as far away from Delphi as possible.

I hope LE is putting effort into looking at the relocation of men from Indiana to other areas. Working for the military comes to mind.
I spoke with a detective last night, he had no knowledge of this case. Nightshift NH RN

I had a deputy friend from New Mexico over for a meal and asked him questions about the sketch. He had NO knowledge about the case and had not seen or heard about the sketch. He works in a city of more than 100,000 people. This really bothered me.

BG has had ample time to relocate and virtually disappear. He is smart enough to elude LE this long, so he is clever enough to realize he is much less apt to be caught as far away from Delphi as possible.

I hope LE is putting effort into looking at the relocation of men from Indiana to other areas. Working for the military comes to mind.

This bothers me a lot! My theory is the killer is a serial killer and could live or travel anywhere.

I think the very reason he has not been caught is because he is not local to that area. Now I am really concerned that people who would recognize him have not seen the sketch...or possibly even have not seen the pictures and heard the voice clip that were released earlier.

I would think the sketch would have been sent out to LE everywhere! I would expect that each agency would have made sure all their officers got a quick run-down on the case and at least a look at the sketch. Now that we have the ability and technology to share information it seems it is still not being done. No wonder there are so many unsolved cases...

I thought the old days of criminals simply going somewhere else to avoid being caught were over. Doesn't sound like it.

Do all convicted sex offenders have their DNA in the national database? I keep finding pictures of sex offenders on the internet that look like BG.

My worst fear for this case is that the new sketch is not an accurate representation of BG and that this new witness is not as reliable as LE has made it seem and they are grasping at straws because they have run out of leads. Just my own thoughts and opinions fwiw.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I could never understand why the locals thought he would be caught quickly.

I feel he's a serial killer and not local. I admit I have been distracted by the fever pitch of the various things on a local level in this case.

I feel these girls were killed by the same killer as Lyric & Lizzy and have felt that way since Day 1.

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Blah.

WG

Even if saliva or semen was recovered there is a miniscule chance BG was a non secretor hence no Dna. Could that be the twist? Just wondering. IMO.

:websleuther:Thanks to encouragement from you fellow Sleuthers I WAS able to connect again with Delphi tee shirt place and spoke to a woman who said my shirt was sent TODAY. (Something about families wanted shirts saying First Annual Celebration of Life only for those who attended that event and shirts thereafter, like mine, to say just Celebration of Life. That's what I was told anyway.) So, hoping to receive soon and will try to send a pic! :heartbeat: May this be the week for justice! :rose::rose:

I am so very, very happy to see this! I was thinking of ordering one of the tie-dyed ones myself.

Enjoy, when you receive it.

Despite my cringing when I see Libby and Abby's murders referred to as "the Snapchat murders" since authorities have not linked the killings to the girls' use of the app, this is an interesting LE discussion of potential danger of Snapchat Map:
https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheNextGirl/posts/1599814796710041

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Bees, I had no idea. My "kid" is 34 & has his own girls, 3 and 5, so no snapchat yet, but that video on FB (which I only use to view stuff cited here in WS) gave me the creeps. That is just plain scary. "Here I am, all by myself, and I have no idea who might be looking at me and locating me in this spot where I am all alone." This is scary, scary, scary. SMH. Thanks.

Even if saliva or semen was recovered there is a miniscule chance BG was a non secretor hence no Dna. Could that be the twist? Just wondering. IMO.

Non-secretor is to do with blood type, not DNA. In the past if they were a non-secretor they could not determine blood type, which was all they could hope to do with regards for ruling someone in or out. Your DNA is in every body fluid.

why do we not think Lizzy and Lyric case is connected to this? both murders on the 13th day of the month. Lets say they are connected, just for a hypo.. how does he get two girls, twice in a row?

seems almost impossible for a random killing on the thirteenth day to be able to get two girls alone in a desolate location on two separate occasions. I mean what are the chances ?

if there is a meaning to the number thirteen then he is branding himself as the thirteen killer, he is looking to make a name for himself or send some kind of obtuse message.

he's traveling around and on the move if this these cases have any connection...he has to have money to get around...I apologize if this has been entirely ruled out as possible... I can see ways where it is possible and ways is seems unlikely.

why do we not think Lizzy and Lyric case is connected to this? both murders on the 13th day of the month. Lets say they are connected, just for a hypo.. how does he get two girls, twice in a row?

seems almost impossible for a random killing on the thirteenth day to be able to get two girls alone in a desolate location on two separate occasions. I mean what are the chances ? seems like he would have lured them first.

if there is a meaning to the number thirteen then he is branding himself as the thirteen killer, he is looking to make a name for himself or send some kind of obtuse message.

he's traveling around and on the move if these cases have any connection...he has to have money to get around...I apologize if this has been entirely ruled out as possible... I can see ways where it is possible and ways is seems unlikely.

My apologies Visual, I must have misunderstood the question.

The image thread does (or did) have a Verified Imaging expert. I haven't read through the thread in awhile, but I do believe it was his belief nothing was omitted, photoshopped or deleted from the stills. There are a number of compression artificats that make it appear something is there when in fact it is not.

It sure did look like Abby's little tennis shoes behind his left foot. Look at her picture on the bridge at her tennis shoes and compare. JMO

seems almost impossible for a random killing on the thirteenth day to be able to get two girls alone in a desolate location on two separate occasions. I mean what are the chances ? seems like he would have lured them first.

he's traveling around and on the move if these cases have any connection...he has to have money to get around...I apologize if this has been entirely ruled out as possible... I can see ways where it is possible and ways is seems unlikely.

I think bc LE stated that they didnt appear to be linked, and they have the facts to draw that conclusion. I dont think they have any reason to mislead the public about that. Personally, I think the 13th date is just a coincidence. It's tempting to want to relate the two, but I just don't think they are connected. Just my two cents.

To Bird of Paradise: I have been through the whole image thread and find nothing concerning the shoes that might be behind BG's left foot. A lot of talk about his shoes but not the shoes I think are Abby's behind his foot. Could someone take a look at this? JMO

Ok, Visual~~~I'll buy into it~~Yes, I see shes behind the BG. See image below.
attachment.php

I also see what appears to be LE's attempt to block out a gun. With that said, I now believe LE knows there were 2 perps for sure.
IMO~~The coat jacket is just that~~but it's not Libby's or Abby's. If you look at your computer screen from right to left on an angle, you can see the tip of a handgun, the other portion of it is shaded in the appear like the background.
attachment.php

So, at this time I now believe Abby was in back of BG and the other perp was facing BG pointing a gun at Abby. I would also have to speculate that BG was going over to grab Libby.

All JMO of course.

Attachments

• Capture-visual1.jpg
    Capture-visual1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 702
  • Capture-possible gun.jpg
    Capture-possible gun.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 703
I think bc LE stated that they didnt appear to be linked, and they have the facts to draw that conclusion. I dont think they have any reason to mislead the public about that. Personally, I think the 13th date is just a coincidence. It's tempting to want to relate the two, but I just don't think they are connected. Just my two cents.

At the risk of being thought of as completely over the top about this, I will repeat my assertion that it's not just the 13th of the month that connects these murders, but more the date reversal.

The Iowa cousins were abducted on 7-13-12. Writing those numbers backwards in exact order is 2-13-17. That's the date Abby and Libby were abducted. I cannot believe that is mere coincidence. Imo, it is so far out of the range of coincidence, it would be like a bunch of monkeys jumping up and down on a computer keyboard and producing a book. I cannot dismiss it.

Also, the Iowa cousins were found in Seven Bridges park, near the water's edge. Abby and Libby were abducted from the Monon High Bridge and found near the water's edge.

I believe the perp is a serial killer who killed both sets of girls. He appears to be fixated on finding young girls in sets of two, on the 13th of the month to be his victims. He is also obsessed with finding a wildlife area with 'Bridge' in it's name, and leaving their remains near the water's edge.

I believe this is his known M.O. There may be more to it that LE has not revealed, but imo, this much can be clearly deduced.

As for LE, I don't believe they were intentionally misleading the public. Though they have likely been looking for any connections from the beginning, I imagine they are very reluctant to show their hand.

It would be premature. That's one thing that seems to be true about all LE investigations. Their primary goal is to catch the perp, and not do anything to jeopardize their cases. Keeping the public informed is secondary. Therefore, every word to the public is very carefully chosen.

I interpret their statements to mean, "This is all we want you to know at this time."

Not that what they say, is ALL they know.

Again, only my opinion, and I'll be more than happy to be wrong if LE would just nail this guy!

attachment.php

I also see what appears to be LE's attempt to block out a gun. With that said, I now believe LE knows there were 2 perps for sure.
IMO~~The coat jacket is just that~~but it's not Libby's or Abby's. If you look at your computer screen from right to left on an angle, you can see the tip of a handgun, the other portion of it is shaded in the appear like the background.
attachment.php

So, at this time I now believe Abby was in back of BG and the other perp was facing BG pointing a gun at Abby. I would also have to speculate that BG was going over to grab Libby.

All JMO of course.

It's still chilling seeing this photo 6 months later I hope and pray they catch this monster. It's very rare in cases to see an image of what the victims saw. If there were two perps would the eye witness not have indicated he was with someone? I know they could have split up and met up slightly later. I still wonder about whether the video indicates another male voice and about the number of footprints at the crime scene. I'm not sure there were two perps given what has been publicly conveyed by law enforcement.

attachment.php

attachment.php

All JMO of course.

Use this (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUH4EkX-jc). and you can see the shoes much clearer. It is from Gray Hughes video. Seems like much more was going on than BG just walking there. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper