IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22

Police said the audio may not be from the suspect seen in a photo released last week, which was also taken on German's cell phone. They said more than one suspect could be involved.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/updates-expected-today-on-delphi-teen-killings
RSBM.

This, in particular, is something that I find significant. At the time LE would have been well aware of what time in the video the still images of BG came from and the time within the video that "Down the hill" was spoken. The difference in time alone would be adequate evidence to know if there was another person involved. If the amount of elapsed time would make it either impossible for BG to have covered that distance to the end of the bridge or if it indicated BG had to run or double/triple-time it to get to the girls then there has to be more than one person involved. It is quite clear from the audio that BG is not out of breath or even breathing heavier.

My key question is why it was that Libby was concerned enough to start recording but not make any attempt to get out of there. Remember there isn't anything indicative of immediate threat in the images of BG at that time in the video where the still images came from which was already after Libby determined she was concerned enough and needed to start recording. Since the speaker of "Down the hill" was not out of breath we also know he didn't have to chase after them.

So, for me, that leaves two possibilities. Either Libby was concerned enough to record but not concerned enough to try to get out of there and simply waited for BG to walk to them or there was one or more individuals involved aside from BG and were near the girls while BG was still on the bridge - Thus, it wasn't BG keeping them where they were. I believe strongly that there is at least two individuals responsible for the murders or Libby and Abby.

LE has had many opportunities to declare that they are looking for one person and one person only. The analysis of the video - especially in the time dimension of when things occurred as I mention above - would significantly aid them in that. An analysis of the audio from the video in the content dimension should also inform them, such as whether other voices are heard even if inaudible or the girls ever said any kinds of things refering to their attacker in the plural form. Yet, LE has not made such a declaration even after all this time. I don't understand why it is they would leave something this significant dangling out there.

As I have stated many, many, many, times already across a number of threads already, if it is the case that LE believes that there is more than one involved then they have done the public a great disservice because if people are thinking that BG is the one that spoke "Down the hill" then they won't be tipping someone that looks like BG but doesn't sound anything like the voice or someone that sounds like the voice but doesn't look like BG. That there is one person only that looks like BG AND has the same voice as in the audio NOT either/or is what they have put in the public sphere to generate tips all while waffling on the certainty of that. This could very well explain why it is that they quite literally have gotten nowhere despite the large volume of tips they received.

As far as I am concerned, with a reward this large and the number of tips received, that, the likelihood that there is more than one person involved goes up the longer this goes on.

[video=youtube;grwEW1jropk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grwEW1jropk[/video]

-Nin

Interesting comment by Gray Hughes while narrating the video:

"I do believe this image, though, was cropped from a larger image so there is other information in the larger video but we haven't been able to see that yet."

Many posts throughout these threads alluded to LE possibly cropping someone/something out of the picture. I always assumed BG was the only one on the bridge and they cropped the image to zoom in on him.

The way I understand Hughes' statement is he feels LE cropped around BG to put the to put focus solely on him.
Interesting now to wonder if there is anything/anyone else in the video. :thinking:

Yeah I posted about the gold diggers video the other day about the size of it being big enough to park alot of cars in.I didn't link a video however but RottMom confirmed it.I thought one of their videos was fairly interesting as after the fireworks they were sitting around a campfire and one fellow had on a blue jacket with the stripes down the sleeves.But since LE won't give details about the jacket neither I'm not running down every rabbit hole.
Stripes down the sleeve? I dont recall hearing anything about that. Significant if true.

Since I have not seen the video taken by Libby I can not say that she intentionally captured his image. She may have been doing a panorama video for all we know. So, I don't know that they were suspicious of BG until it was happening. BG could have grabbed the phone and put it in his pocket without realizing it was still recording. He may have pulled a weapon and they thought they were being robbed. We don't know because we haven't seen or heard everything on the phone.

If there was any hint that this was the act of 2 persons working in concert, you can be sure LE would make that very clear.

Therefore, I think that they simply didn't think much of him at all until it was too late to run. I do not think there was another person blocking their escape. And until LE tells me otherwise, I am sticking with the lone perp theory.

The perp put the phone in his pocket? Thats a possibility. Libby's Grandfather did say the phone was pinging around town. I would assume he was talking about Libbys phone.
Did Abbey have her phone with her?

Since I have not seen the video taken by Libby I can not say that she intentionally captured his image. She may have been doing a panorama video for all we know. So, I don't know that they were suspicious of BG until it was happening. BG could have grabbed the phone and put it in his pocket without realizing it was still recording. He may have pulled a weapon and they thought they were being robbed. We don't know because we haven't seen or heard everything on the phone.

If there was any hint that this was the act of 2 persons working in concert, you can be sure LE would make that very clear.

Therefore, I think that they simply didn't think much of him at all until it was too late to run. I do not think there was another person blocking their escape. And until LE tells me otherwise, I am sticking with the lone perp theory.

If you watched Gray Hughes' earlier videos as well as visited the image thread here, measurements were gathered to determine the precise spot Libby was standing when taking the video. The angle of the video also indicates that it was taken with her camera facing her and pointed over her shoulder.

LE has always kept the possibility of two perps in the fray. Never have they said there is only one. They have used the word "participated" when referring to BG.

LE has also commended Libby numerous times for having the foresight to take the video.

The timeline gives a wealth of information and confirms everything I have just written.

The perp put the phone in his pocket? Thats a possibility. Libby's Grandfather did say the phone was pinging around town. I would assume he was talking about Libbys phone.
Did Abbey have her phone with her?

The phone "pinging around town" was discussed and explained threads ago (sorry to anyone just joining in or may have forgotten). What he said and what LE explained are two different things. The phone was bouncing off towers, not that it was in transit in someone's pocket after the fact. (Hope I explained that correctly)..

RSBM.

This, in particular, is something that I find significant. At the time LE would have been well aware of what time in the video the still images of BG came from and the time within the video that "Down the hill" was spoken. The difference in time alone would be adequate evidence to know if there was another person involved. If the amount of elapsed time would make it either impossible for BG to have covered that distance to the end of the bridge or if it indicated BG had to run or double/triple-time it to get to the girls then there has to be more than one person involved. It is quite clear from the audio that BG is not out of breath or even breathing heavier.

My key question is why it was that Libby was concerned enough to start recording but not make any attempt to get out of there. Remember there isn't anything indicative of immediate threat in the images of BG at that time in the video where the still images came from which was already after Libby determined she was concerned enough and needed to start recording. Since the speaker of "Down the hill" was not out of breath we also know he didn't have to chase after them.

So, for me, that leaves two possibilities. Either Libby was concerned enough to record but not concerned enough to try to get out of there and simply waited for BG to walk to them or there was one or more individuals involved aside from BG and were near the girls while BG was still on the bridge - Thus, it wasn't BG keeping them where they were. I believe strongly that there is at least two individuals responsible for the murders or Libby and Abby.

LE has had many opportunities to declare that they are looking for one person and one person only. The analysis of the video - especially in the time dimension of when things occurred as I mention above - would significantly aid them in that. An analysis of the audio from the video in the content dimension should also inform them, such as whether other voices are heard even if inaudible or the girls ever said any kinds of things refering to their attacker in the plural form. Yet, LE has not made such a declaration even after all this time. I don't understand why it is they would leave something this significant dangling out there.

As I have stated many, many, many, times already across a number of threads already, if it is the case that LE believes that there is more than one involved then they have done the public a great disservice because if people are thinking that BG is the one that spoke "Down the hill" then they won't be tipping someone that looks like BG but doesn't sound anything like the voice or someone that sounds like the voice but doesn't look like BG. That there is one person only that looks like BG AND has the same voice as in the audio NOT either/or is what they have put in the public sphere to generate tips all while waffling on the certainty of that. This could very well explain why it is that they quite literally have gotten nowhere despite the large volume of tips they received.

As far as I am concerned, with a reward this large and the number of tips received, that, the likelihood that there is more than one person involved goes up the longer this goes on.
Almost what I came up with a long time ago and posted.I had said that i found it hard to believe that they snapped the vid while the perp was 80ft away on the bridge,according to the GH video and they were off of it and couldn't have made a getaway.For LE to have said that trouble was about to begin when the still was taken,yet he was 80ft away,said to me that either the girls had to of just stood there waiting for him to close the space,or someone was behind them.Theres more to my theory but since I posted way back then I don't feel like posting it again.

When we were all blowing up the pics,many of us saw what appeared to be a stripe down the sleeve thats in the light.Not rumor.It's in these threads.

Ah, my apologies. I thought the stripe was in reference to a certain YT video. (I consider that person's video's based on a number of rumors).

Though I do stand by my assertion that if there was a distinctive stripe, LE would have mentioned that as it would definitely be important to identifying the coat.

Almost what I came up with a long time ago and posted.I had said that i found it hard to believe that they snapped the vid while the perp was 80ft away on the bridge,according to the GH video and they were off of it and couldn't have made a getaway.For LE to have said that trouble was about to begin when the still was taken,yet he was 80ft away,said to me that either the girls had to of just stood there waiting for him to close the space,or someone was behind them.Theres more to my theory but since I posted way back then I don't feel like posting it again.

Am I remembering correctly that Hughes corrected the span in a later video?

BBM
It's been a long 64 threads indeed and I know how you feel!

Am I remembering correctly that Hughes corrected the span in a later video?
I'm not sure,I think he may have dropped it to 60 or so feet but at the time it was said to be 80 so I referenced it as such.I haven't watched one of his videos in a while.
And no apologies needed.Sometimes my info isn't always correct. I had remembered us discussing a stripe.

When I saw that on fox I came here to see what people were thinking..... interesting mug shot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I know his FB page has been taken down.He does fit within the description but I don't think he resembles the sketch.Maybe he was one of the perps if indeed multiple.His FB showed him with a beard.He was suppose to be in court Friday but I haven't seen a report on what came of it.I haven't heard anything about if his home was searched after the confession.Someone here found RL's court docs way back when,maybe they could help out now.All I have found is this. http://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/...XSXpORFF3TnpFM01EZ3dPakUwTlRJNU1EZ3lPRFU9In19

When I saw that on fox I came here to see what people were thinking..... interesting mug shot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well, I would like to see a side by side and cap and a goatee on KS. I dunno. Just saying. 30 miles on the highway isn't a long haul.

RSBM.

IF there is another perp, maybe he is afraid of heights/the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member