IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has not confirmed clothing was removed. Do you have a link that states otherwise?

Multiple msm reports of undergarments found in creek. This has been discussed at length in thread. Off top of head the Pharos newspaper staff photographer witnessed on 2/14.

Multiple msm reports of undergarments found in creek. This has been discussed at length in thread. Off top of head the Pharos newspaper staff photographer witnessed on 2/14.

Would you happen to have links to any of the multiple msm reports? I remember this being on the photographer's FB page, but do not recalll it being published in msm and would be interested in catching up on those articles. Thanks!

Holy crap. I just searched for a msm link and did not find one aside from Pharos Newspaper photog's fb statement of [paraphrasing] being on scene on 2/14 and 'seeing from 70 yards away clothing strewn in creek'.

I personally trust that source but I apologize for posting as fact what may not have been credibly sourced. I recall comments here at length about UG in water, etc., and combined with the source I cite above I assumed others existed. Sorry.

Would you happen to have links to any of the multiple msm reports? I remember this being on the photographer's FB page, but do not recalll it being published in msm and would be interested in catching up on those articles. Thanks!

See my comment below. I felt sure it had been reported multiple times but I apologize profusely!

Holy crap. I just searched for a msm link and did not find one aside from Pharos Newspaper photog's fb statement of [paraphrasing] being on scene on 2/14 and 'seeing from 70 yards away clothing strewn in creek'.

I personally trust that source but I apologize for posting as fact what may not have been credibly sourced. I recall comments here at length about UG in water, etc., and combined with the source I cite above I assumed others existed. Sorry.

After this length of time (and 64 threads) it's understandable to be a bit fuzzy.

See my comment below. I felt sure it had been reported multiple times but I apologize profusely!

In my opinion this guy looks like BG, although he looks younger, his robbery pic from the bank looks similar to what BG was wearing. If he layered up he could easily looker bigger. He was also caught with someone else's related to meth possession.

http://www.wthr.com/article/state-police-make-arrest-in-monon-bank-robbery-from-2016

** my 2 cents worth, And in my humble opinion **

sorry to ask but is there any evidence a
that there was any kind of meth operation in this wooded area? I think we should refrain from this thinking based on evidence or lack of evidence.

respectfully MOO

So you don't think that the FBI was called in because the department didn't have the experience or resources to deal with two children being murdered???
No. I don't. A double-homicide should not be something that is beyond the capability of the Indiana State Police to handle. It would be one thing if after an initial evaluation of the crime scene an assessment and determination were made that they needed more sophisticated help but the FBI were already processing the scene before 3pm because they were mentioned as already doing that in the first press conference. How long does it take for the FBI crime scene folks to gear up, travel from Indianapolis to Delphi (at least 78 miles), get a briefing, do their own initial assessment, make assignments, and get the process underway?

If I didn't know better I would think that the FBI crime scene unit was already there somewhere in the Lafayette area prior to the girls being found.

No. I don't. A double-homicide should not be something that is beyond the capability of the Indiana State Police to handle. It would be one thing if after an initial evaluation of the crime scene an assessment and determination were made that they needed more sophisticated help but the FBI were already processing the scene before 3pm because they were mentioned as already doing that in the first press conference. How long does it take for the FBI crime scene folks to gear up, travel from Indianapolis to Delphi (at least 78 miles), get a briefing, do their own initial assessment, make assignments, and get the process underway?

If I didn't know better I would think that the FBI crime scene unit was already there somewhere in the Lafayette area prior to the girls being found.
Yep Yep

FBI has a field office in Lafayette, Indiana, just a few miles from Delphi.

One major thing that rubs me the wrong way is the assumption that Abby was the one he was after or attacked and Libby was there.
Why? Is it because Abby was the more slender one? It's offensive to Libby, girls, women etc...
It's been in theories here there and everywhere by numerous individuals but nothing in those statements backs up that train of thought one freakin ounce. Larger females get targeted too many times not just the smaller framed ones.

its not towards any individual it's just been repeated too much

hahah I not proud to admit it, but i do have a pair of jeans I iron myself, and I'm not single. (i feel like a nerd) but those totally look like "dad" jeans that have been ironed

sorry to ask but is there any evidence a
that there was any kind of meth operation in this wooded area? I think we should refrain from this thinking based on evidence or lack of evidence.

respectfully MOO
Frankly after 64 threads and the craziest proposals imagined that are not even plausible much less possible....drug related is the only likely scenario that only a few of us believe 100%. That area is infested with career drug offenders and violence is their preferred method of contolling the drug population....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Might check the WS scanner thread (downstairs in the basement?), if it's still up. (If I'm not allowed to talk about it here due to TOS, I apologize in advance if this post ends up being deleted.)

One major thing that rubs me the wrong way is the assumption that Abby was the one he was after or attacked and Libby was there.
Why? Is it because Abby was the more slender one? It's offensive to Libby, girls, women etc...
its been in theories here there and everywhere by numerous individuals but nothing in those statements backs up that train of thought once freakin ounce. Larger females get targeted too many times not just the smaller framed ones.

I agree I have thought the same thing many times ...both girls were beautiful children.

its been in theories here there and everywhere by numerous individuals but nothing in those statements backs up that train of thought once freakin ounce. Larger females get targeted too many times not just the smaller framed ones.

That (weight) never crossed my mind. Libby was quite pretty bordering on beautiful. She was a tad and looked a tad, older/more developed than Abby in pics. I think maybe ppl mentioned Abby being the main target because she did look (in pics anyway) classically pre-pubescent, which I think is often thought to be desireable to many child molester creeps. Also I think there was something else said early on that somehow ppl glommed onto re Abby being primary target, but I cant recall what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper