IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that the perp seems to be a middle-aged man...possibly a "loner" since no one seems to know him...sexual assault seems the only viable motive to me. Jmo

Extreme rage? Mad at the world, mad at his circumstances, mad at how he felt the world had it against him, ie. a "rage against the machine".

Like the person who kicks their dog when they are angry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rage_Against_the_Machine#Political_views_and_activism

While I do not feel politics had anything whatsoever to do with their murders, anger at women and lust for abusing young girls, are part of my BG profile. Perhaps he was raised by his father due to being abandoned by his mother. Perhaps there was a divorce due to the mother's multiple and continual dalliances. Something in his childhood created his disdain or, in the least, disrespect for females.

Totally understand as I thought the same thing all of this time until the video was released.

This could be why MP says: "and here there is a cellphone tower".

There are two FCC tower maps here; one cell phone tower in Delphi, and another map of antenna towers near Delphi. It says all towers may not be registered in the FCC database, so there could be others in the area.
http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell-Delphi-Indiana.html

Ah, thank you for filling in some more information for me. I don't know how useful it would be to the case, but I wonder why the phone died? Maybe it fell in water? If BG had found it on Libby, it seems odd he wouldn't have taken it or destroyed it. Or maybe there was an attempt to destroy the phone? Hm.

When LE revealed that they had the phone, I also wondered if BG left it because he thought he destroyed it. We know the phone was recovered in the general area of the girls' bodies. Perhaps he tossed it in the creek or maybe he tried to crush it. The thing is, LE had grabbed his image and released it as soon as one day after the autopsy so whatever he did, thankfully it wasn't enough to prevent the rapid retrieval of those files. If he phone was submerged in water, I wonder how long it would take the officially die? Could the last ping still have been as late as 5:30?

I believe they have one. They may not be releasing it because if they're wrong it could be used by BGs lawyer against then if and when they go to trial.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm sure the FBI provided local LE with a profile of BG. The Iowa murderer profile was very generic. Most profiles are more comprehensive and may have details of the crime itself and may not be released publicly for that reason. I have never heard of a profile being used by a defense attorney because it was wrong. Profile right or wrong, the guy is a murderer. That's what his attorney has to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When LE revealed that they had the phone, I also wondered if BG left it because he thought he destroyed it. We know the phone was recovered in the general area of the girls' bodies. Perhaps he tossed it in the creek or maybe he tried to crush it. The thing is, LE had grabbed his image and released it as soon as one day after the autopsy so whatever he did, thankfully it wasn't enough to prevent the rapid retrieval of those files. If he phone was submerged in water, I wonder how long it would take the officially die? Could the last ping still have been as late as 5:30?

I think it died when it ran out battery for being on record the whole time. I think they died while it was recording JMO

While I do not feel politics had anything whatsoever to do with their murders, anger at women and lust for abusing young girls, are part of my BG profile. Perhaps he was raised by his father due to being abandoned by his mother. Perhaps there was a divorce due to the mother's multiple and continual dalliances. Something in his childhood created his disdain or, in the least, disrespect for females.
Or possibly abused by his mother.

I think it died when it ran out battery for being on record the whole time. I think they died while it was recording JMO

That could also explain the nightmarish content on it.
Sounds of whatever method of murder (strangulation, drowning, stabbing, beating, begging for their lives faced with a gun...) anything could be on there.
I guess I hadn't really thought about the possibility that death sounds might be on there.
That alone would be enough to be the stuff of nightmares.

Being that the perp seems to be a middle-aged man...possibly a "loner" since no one seems to know him...sexual assault seems the only viable motive to me. Jmo

I'm not seeing a sexual motive. Maybe because I just can't go there, those sweet girls...., but more so because I think we'll find out there was over kill.

He was angry angry angry.

Tlc- sorry about the debunk video. I didn't know it wasn't allowed.

I can say that a phone can still ping for a couple of hours after being in water. A girl near new orleans went missing. Her phone pinged for several hours from the same place. They found her car in the lake Worth her behind the wheel. Much argument occurred that she couldn't be in the water because of the pounds and she did not have an otter box, but lo and behold..... she was.

I too think it was all captured on audio, though. I originally wondered if she dropped the phone on purpose to leave evidence. I don't know if that happened, but it crossed my mind. They were searching the free for donething, though! Real possible it was there.

In conclusion, I have helped none here. Haaaa! !!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wolfscratch. He's with us. And all of the girls. I feel him here with us every day.

I'm not seeing a sexual motive. Maybe because I just can't go there, those sweet girls...., but more so because I think we'll find out there was over kill.

Unfortunately, it's more than likely that the motive was strictly sexual. The killing afterward was likely an intentional act to leave no witnesses, a part of the thrill and satisfaction, or a mix of both.

There doesn't need to be some crime novel complex history of hatred for his mother. Unhealthy sexual urges and a lack of empathy is all it takes. He may simply have been exposed to the wrong type of *advertiser censored* at too early an age, and that then becomes a part of his sexuality.

This is too predatory in too remote a location. This is Sexual Predator 101. Wait in the bush along a walking path for a victim you know you can take physically... and then take.

What's he so mad about do you think?

I talked a lot with Foxfire when this stuff first went down. Thread 1 or 2 maybe. Marking my spot to bring these conversations forward.

Is he "Somewhere in the Wolfscratch Wildnerness" maybe? :wink: :biggrin:
(That was FF's signature...)

Is that a reach? Georgia? (Sweet Georgia...) :heart:

Give us a sign buddy!

Where is this you know what!?!

Did he kill Lizzie and Lyric too?

Or possibly abused by his mother.

Just seeing this. Was going to say "mommy issues" (with regards to my question to gliving above in post 294) but didn't like the way it sounded.

Is he "Somewhere in the Wolfscratch Wildnerness" maybe? :wink: :biggrin:
(That was FF's signature...)

Is that a reach? Georgia? (Sweet Georgia...) :heart:

Give us a sign buddy!

Where is this you know what!?!

Did he kill Lizzie and Lyric too?

For those of you wondering what the heck we are talking about, we all had tremendous respect for an exceptional sleuther who went by Wolfscratch or Firefox depending on the forum he was posting. He passed away unexpectedly a few months ago, and is sorely missed. What a great guy and such a terrific sleuther.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay