IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every and any point I make is up for debate and can be proven wrong at any time. I don't consider it arguing.

I was relying on memory, and maybe should have waited to find the quote before posting that.

I'll have to watch the video again, as the transcript doesn't quite show the times he catches himself, and then qualifies or corrects himself. He seems to have a few 'Oops' moments during the interview.

Understood. I'm actually also relying on my memory of what he said, so someone may also correct me. Just wanted to make sure that I was not jumping in to one-up you or pick apart what you said, as I happen to agree with you very strongly on the motivation here.

Off topic - WS is in need of financial support. Please donate if you can. Thanks!

Understood. I'm actually also relying on my memory of what he said, so someone may also correct me. Just wanted to make sure that I was not jumping in to one-up you or pick apart what you said, as I happen to agree with you very strongly on the motivation here.

It was a somewhat lengthy interview. It is easy to make slip-ups during extended interviews. Here is the original link. The 27 minute video is embedded about two-thirds down the page.
http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-de...ave-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/

No, the 'sketch release' one on one interview, where he describes the route they took that I keep hammering on.

I'm easily confused LOL.

The Big Presser the statement was along the lines 'Why Delphi, why Carroll County., Why anywhere...' And who's next? It was pretty emotional.

Sorry about that.

So I think this is the full transcript which I will review also and anyone else if they are inclined.

Parts 1&2 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-65&p=13565009#post13565009

Part 3 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-65&p=13565740#post13565740

I don't have time to re-watch the video, and I can't find all the transcripts, but does Holeman not say that the perp could do this again, and it could be someone's mother or daughter, or something along those lines?

If you want to play statement analysis, is that not a giveaway that being a female was what made them the victims of choice? As well, it hints the crime itself was what the perp was there to do, and will likely have the want/need to do it again...
No he also added brother, cousin etc too. You said it was isolated so I was commenting on your reply and agreeing with that bit because you said they wouldn't do a drug deal in an isolated spot for fear of being robbed of their money or drugs. It had to be isolated to a degree - secluded may be a better word for either scenario .

but the girls are so young, they don't know better, this is the definition of vulnerability , i am sorry to say this but anything can be a lure for the young , innocent , inexperienced young girls....i cannot believe anyone who was around during the 60's and seventies doesn't agree with me 100% because young girls are people an they have free will and they run wild a little because its fun and they want to.

to just try and paint them as a frozen photo and say they were too innocent and victims etc...is to deny them their humanity and obstructs...it just obstructs the investigation because we have to look at the possibility that they went there to meet someone...we have to , regardless if they are children.

In my mind we owe them that . MOO
I completely agree with you. Discounting any scenario is doing a disservice to the girls IMO. This was something out of the ordinary by its very nature.

No he also added brother, cousin etc too. You said it was isolated so I was commenting on your reply and agreeing with that bit because you said they wouldn't do a drug deal in an isolated spot for fear of being robbed of their money or drugs. It had to be isolated to a degree - secluded may be a better word for either scenario .
Yes, he did add that at the end, making it ambiguous and debatable again. That's my fault for multitasking and posting by memory rather than checking for sure.

I have to watch the video again to see how he adds that in. Is it the sudden realization that he's insinuating something, like the accidental "she", or if it's just a straightforward answer.

I could see that. In Mississippi, a turn out on a rural road by a gas station of ill repute served as a convenient meeting place for low to mid level drug deals, negotiations and drop offs. The turn out then became the scene of a horrific murder.

Perhaps BG, or an associate then lured the victims from the more customary cemetery to the more secluded nature trail? The only thing that seems to detract from the arranged meeting scenario is that as one of the parties were teenagers, there would most likely be an intermediary of some sort. Yet, nobody has talked.
What was the victim's name in the murder you mentioned? I would be interested in looking at the circumstances for comparison.

I completely agree with you. Discounting any scenario is doing a disservice to the girls IMO. This was something out of the ordinary by its very nature.
I don't think anyone is turning a blind eye to any possible theory. It's healthy to put a theory out there, and have people expand upon it, or point out why this part or that part doesn't quite fit.

That allows for discussion and for others to add things that may not have been considered before. It's a good process.

A lot depends on how the reader receives the information. Many times, it's received as negative or hostile, when no negativity or hostility is actually there. The best discussions are those where everyone is involved, and both sides of the coin are represented.

Probably nothing, but while looking for a spot where the suspect could have waited and watched the trail, I noticed near the parking/drop off area, there are a couple small structures or objects. Anyone know what these are?

988233a02fb8cce944597c60c29a1a20.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Very interesting, imo. This is the first time these are coming up in the discussions here, am I correct?

I believe so.

The video I pulled it from is one of the first I used for reference in the case. Guy walked from the next town over, and retraced the RoW which leads to the MHB. Nice video, it was posted last year.

JMO

So, just making sure I understand this correctly. We are here approaching 7 months, and 67 threads, plus thousands of posts and people, and this is the first time we have isolated/ are discussing these structures? How many feet from the drop off point?

Again, good eye madduck74. Note to repost Falling Down's image, well done...

Are these in any of GH's videos?

I don't think anyone is turning a blind eye to any possible theory. It's healthy to put a theory out there, and have people expand upon it, or point out why this part or that part doesn't quite fit.

That allows for discussion and for others to add things that may not have been considered before. It's a good process.

A lot depends on how the reader receives the information. Many times, it's received as negative or hostile, when no negativity or hostility is actually there. The best discussions are those where everyone is involved, and both sides of the coin are represented.
I don't think I said anyone is turning a blind eye. I'm sure LE will not be discounting any theory ATM so neither should we is what I am saying. Discussing and disagreeing is healthy I agree.

So, just making sure I understand this correctly. We are here approaching 7 months, and 67 threads, plus thousands of posts and people, and this is the first time we have isolated/ are discussing these structures? How many feet from the drop off point?

I tried to load the helicopter footage from the media thread to see if they were visible but it wouldn't load . They are a bit more visible in the Beacon Schneider property maps and the land is part of Mears parcels. Still not completely discernible though.
Maybe now could be a good time to discuss the transient/camper theory?

It's hard to believe these haven't been intensely scrutinized. I kinda expected to get scolded for bringing up something that's been discussed a thousand times.

Mrtnira's post a few pages ago about if he was "lying in wait", or if it was a chance encounter, is what got me looking for an area where someone could keep an eye on the trail. I was thinking the best spot to watch would probably be the drop off area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Many thanks to all the Sleuther's that are keeping the girls thread alive! Going on 7 months, that is so depressing. :tantrum:

Can anyone point me to where we could see the names of the individuals in the cemetery?

God I pray this perp is caught and in :jail: before this month has passed. Its sickening that this guy is still out there roaming the streets.

Many thanks to all the Sleuther's that are keeping the girls thread alive! Going on 7 months, that is so depressing. :tantrum:

Can anyone point me to where we could see the names of the individuals in the cemetery?

God I pray this perp is caught and in :jail: before this month has passed. Its sickening that this guy is still out there roaming the streets.
The cemetery is called Morning Heights IIRC and there is an internet site called Find a Grave but I think you have to search by a name. HTH.

The cemetery is called Morning Heights IIRC and there is an internet site called Find a Grave but I think you have to search by a name. HTH.

Thanks Shiressleuth. I have a theory I want to follow up on.

Have a great day everyone! :seeya:

Has the theory been proposed that the perp could be one of those people who go around and take pictures of the graves at different cemeteries for Find a Grave or Billion Graves?

Sorry, just popping in a bit before work.

I thought this was a possibility too. Hoped LE paid attention to graves that were visited. Starting with the ones that had flowers, trinkets, ect left behind. Followed by the rest.

:phone::jawdrop:LE would probably like to go National again. But then they would face the nightmare of the facebook crowd calling in 50,000 tips.
Lions and tigers and bears. Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member