IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, I think maybe there could have been a transient man sitting on the bench asking people for $ &/or cigarettes. Could this be the initial interaction between BG and the girls? What do you think? I would be interested in people's opinions of this theory.

In my opinion, I think maybe there could have been a transient man sitting on the bench asking people for $ &/or cigarettes. Could this be the initial interaction between BG and the girls? What do you think? I would be interested in people's opinions of this theory.
As others have pointed out, he's relatively clean shaven in the sketch, to the point of shaping out his facial hair. He has to have access to a shaver and a mirror at the very least, so it doesn't hint at "transient". You'd think a transient would beg for money in town, not in the wilderness. He also wasn't described as unkempt or dirty.

On the flip side, no one seems to recognize him, and LE did ask for anyone to come forward regarding hitchikers. He wasn't careful enough to avoid witnesses, so perhaps that is because he knows no one will recognize him as he's a loner without a home.

But would anyone pick up a transient hitchiker quick enough for a getaway? What if he had to sit there for hours? You would think there would then be many, many witnesses.

Something creeped them out enough to record him before he got to them, so some sort of verbal interaction beforehand is very plausible. They spoke about him, so perhaps they described what happened. A beggar on the trail suddenly following you is creepy enough to start recording. Perhaps he was even a bit lewd.

IIRC there was a facebook report of someone doing similar with others and I don't think this is far fetched IMO. Hopefully any similar reports have been reported to LE.

The families appearing on Dr. Oz to get more eyes on the perp sketch is a great idea and hopefully will lead LE to the monster.
Dr Oz? The diet and exercise guy? Never heard of him and had to google,is that the one?

Dr Oz? The diet and exercise guy? Never heard of him and had to google,is that the one?

That's the only Dr Oz media person I'm aware of.

Sony Pictures Television and Fox Station Group will continue The Dr. Oz Show through the 2018-19 television season, the show’s 10th season
The renewal will keep the Oprah Winfrey-created Dr. Oz — now in its seventh season — on the air across the country in major markets including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington DC, Houston, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Orlando, Charlotte and Austin.

Brilliant actually. Lots of, well, older people watch that show religiously. Folks who may not be online to see the sketch/photos.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The families appearing on Dr. Oz to get more eyes on the perp sketch is a great idea and hopefully will lead LE to the monster.

It would be great if a media tour was organised in the States and the sketch was shown on every show possible across America until people were fed up seeing it. The view would be good as it mostly has a female audience and I think woman are more likely to recognise him than a man is.This monster needs removing from the streets.

I just hope he isn't revelling in being known as the 'Snapchat Killer'. The clock is ticking on his freedom.

I looked ahead on the TV Guide website and it shows that he has "True Crime Tuesday's". On September 12, his show is visiting the Jon Benet Ramsey case. Perhaps he will touch on this case as well? I am watching FB pages where the girl's parents post frequently. Hoping they will share the air date.

I looked ahead on the TV Guide website and it shows that he has "True Crime Tuesday's". On September 12, his show is visiting the Jon Benet Ramsey case. Perhaps he will touch on this case as well? I am watching FB pages where the girl's parents post frequently. Hoping they will share the air date.
Thanks. Hopefully this leads to a break in the case.

Interesting quote from the article:

Libby German's grandfather says he has several theories about the man who killed the teen girls in Delphi.

"I think he was a predator. He isolated those girls on that bridge and took advantage of their innocence. And simply murdered them. That's a fact," said Mike Patty.

By what he said could he be implying that BG simply murdered them (and nothing else) when he said "That's a fact" ? JMO

By what he said could he be implying that BG simply murdered them (and nothing else) when he said "That's a fact" ? JMO

That is what I thought he was implying, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He may or may not have all the facts. Im sure he knows more than us. But less than LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist