IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah! "
A Parris Island Marine is behind bars for exposing himself. Port Royal Police arrested Daniel Nations for indecent exposure after they say he exposed himself in his car while in the BiLo Parking lot and then again to a woman and her child riding their bikes in a Port Royal neighborhood.

But this isn't Nations' first offense.

Police say Nations was arrested for the same crime four times while stationed at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, and then again in Spartanburg, South Carolina, earlier this year.

Police say he was still on probation for that offense when he committed these two crimes in Port Royal
- http://www.wtoc.com/story/7171046/parris-island-marine-behind-bars-for-indecent-exposure " There is a pic of a younger DN in the article from his Marine days

Many of us speculated this was ex-military. It's starting to appear as if we had that right. More to be learned shortly I am sure. Thank you so much to Camerabug and everyone who has been so johnny-on-the-spot with these incredible updates!

Alright (deep breath)....

Not getting my hopes up because:

A) I've seen so many crazy coincidences here on WS (Klunder ruled out in Lizzie's and Lyric's case, for example)
B) So many people look like BG.

But oh I want it to be him. His appearance, criminal history, ties to IN, etc etc etc make him a viable POI to be looked at/ruled out, obviously.

I even wonder if he could be my serial shooter in Colorado!! (Wow, how crazy would that be, same suspect in my 2 pet cases, totally different from each other...chances unlikely, but just sayin...)

I've always envisioned BG to be older than this guy.

Interesting I just posted last night that I think chances are he's already killed with totally different victim(s) profile/ MO.

LE will have to make a statement re: this guy. Anxiously awaiting.

I wonder, if a gun was used in A and L's case, how fast can they rush ballistics? (The girls had an open casket...thinking out loud)

So many thoughts and questions.

I think LE should know if this is BG fairly quickly, especially if there is DNA. I I'll think a Rush request on processing will be made, moo.
I envisioned him older as welll...but if he was younger, it could explain how he perhaps managed to get so close to the girls before raising their internal alarm. Also, I keep remembering talk of whether the recorded voice was accented...and this individual is from SC originally...that added with everything else, plus the reddish brown hair and not blue eyes... I'm praying it's him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone who started this thread, kept it going and answered all those questions, "Who is BG?" Time will tell if this man is the killer of Abby and Libby but for now it seems to be adding up to something.

Wow, the mugshot from 2011...that looks pretty similar especially if you put your thumb over his hair like if it was a hat. This article also shows him wearing several hoodies. And he had an expired Indiana plate. Crossing my fingers

Falling down, where are you??? We have Def been thinking military, tactical from early on. And I had that dream that said Marine and adrenaline, that I absolutely was hoping would not be true. I have too many really great Marine friends. I hate when someone gives them a bad name.

I hope this is him, though. This guy is bad news, regardless. But quite coincidental he was living in Indiana and took off for no good reason (and without even a new place to stay!) Shortly after. Ugh. This guy here. I sadly.think the first thing they need to do is evaluate the kids, especially the seemingly favorite little girl.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So, he supposedly shoots and kills a bicyclist two weeks ago — and then he just hangs around the same location threatening people with an axe? Seems to me he’d get out of there ASAP if he had just shot someone dead. Doesn’t add up.

So when was he named a POI? When do you think Delphi LE will announce it?

Soon I hope, one so that we know a monster is off the street, well he is for now and

two, so that all the speculations, pats, baits and info ammassed can be shared with those of us not in the know.

MOO

So, he supposedly shoots and kills a bicyclist two weeks ago — and then he just hangs around the same location threatening people with an axe? Seems to me he’d get out of there ASAP if he had just shot someone dead. Doesn’t add up.

An excellent point, overconfident, arrogance, a mental break? no where else to go? or not the same guy, but ballistics on the gun should sort that all out, I wonder how long it will take.

I mean, he also exposed himself several times to women and children near his Marine base. I think my dream might have been right on. He acts on adrenaline, rather than actual plans.

Falling down, where are you??? We have Def been thinking military, tactical from early on. And I had that dream that said Marine and adrenaline, that I absolutely was hoping would not be true. I have too many really great Marine friends. I hate when someone gives them a bad name.

I hope this is him, though. This guy is bad news, regardless. But quite coincidental he was living in Indiana and took off for no good reason (and without even a new place to stay!) Shortly after. Ugh. This guy here. I sadly.think the first thing they need to do is evaluate the kids, especially the seemingly favorite little girl.

Yeah, and his wife filed for divorce in April, though, clearly didn't follow through. http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

Camerabug said:

Several notable quotes in that article...Will be an interesting few days.

"We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation," said Indiana State Police. "If that should change - with this tip, or any other tip - rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources."

Wow.
My first post on this case, but I've been reading and researching since the beginning. I have a dozens of bookmarks of articles, possible connections and suspects as I'm sure many do.
At first I thought no, this is just another suspect that doesn't fit at all. I don't see as much similarity in the mug shots and sketch as some do. There have been so many brought forward that some have insisted look just like BG and the sketch. And, DN seems too young compared to BG...but I do think DN looks older than he is.
But...the nose. That's a very distinctive nose.
Then as more news sources released more information, and actually linked it to our case? I'm stunned. There does seem to be a good chance now there may be a link? I don't want it to be him unless it actually is...how awful if we spend this time and it's the wrong person...wouldn't the real BG be laughing away!
But wow.....that nose.

It would have to be relatively possible for this to be the guy for MSM to be reporting on it, right? I mean do they open themselves up to lawsuits or the like by connecting someone to such a heinous crime if in fact that person hasn't done it? Or is that just hopeful thinking on my part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member