DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't get it to load either, here's an archive of it that works for me:
http://archive.is/9uoyV

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
That nose there sure is.... <modsnip> The exact style we have been searching for.

And this dude.... I cannot get over just how many times he was caught! Multiply his sickness 100x the times he's been caught. I want to find all the articles of his past offenses, as I think other very disturbing offenses were also listed somewhere. I am.very surprised the Marines didn't handle him more harshly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow, according to his last known sex offender registry address, this guy apparently lived 7 minutes from where I live per Google Maps. Also, he was arrested in May 2017 in the town I live, in Greenwood Indiana for drug paraphernalia and a suspended license. I'm just surprised, that if he was involved in the Delphi murders, that the Greenwood police didn't connect fingerprint or DNA evidence to him for the crime in Delphi. Anyway, just my thoughts only.

Wow, according to his last known sex offender registry address, this guy apparently lived 7 minutes from where I live per Google Maps. Also, he was arrested in May 2017 in the town I live, in Greenwood for drug paraphernalia and a suspended license. I'm just surprised, that if he was involved in the Delphi murders, that the Greenwood police didn't connect fingerprint or DNA evidence to him for the crime in Delphi. Anyway, just my thoughts only.
All I can think is they didn't have any..... or maybe not a complete enough profile to actually use

The sketch of BG looks a lot like DN. Fingers crossed they have got him, it should be easy to rule him in or out fairly quickly now.

Wow, according to his last known sex offender registry address, this guy apparently lived 7 minutes from where I live per Google Maps. Also, he was arrested in May 2017 in the town I live, in Greenwood Indiana for drug paraphernalia and a suspended license. I'm just surprised, that if he was involved in the Delphi murders, that the Greenwood police didn't connect fingerprint or DNA evidence to him for the crime in Delphi. Anyway, just my thoughts only.

Maybe they didn't have it back from the lab yet and by the time they did, he took off??

Murdered friends photos led to suspect's vehicle

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/2-people-447798983.html

By the way... good job trusting your gut and taking a picture, friend!!!! You likely just facilitated one of your most important accomplishments in your lifetime. All from staying vigilant and not feeling silly acting on your gut. You helped your friend and countless others. Thank you.

IF this guy is BG, how ironic that a photo of a car that kept going by the search team, and Libby's photos/videos are evidence in separate crimes.

By the way... good job trusting your gut and taking a picture, friend!!!! You likely just facilitated one of your most important accomplishments in your lifetime. All from staying vigilant and not feeling silly acting on your gut. You helped your friend and countless others. Thank you.

What arrogance this guy has if indeed he murdered the mountain biker... drives past the search party at least twice, with expired out of state plates and then stays in the area harassing people with a hatchet? after maybe even fleeing from Indiana because of a double homicide and to top it all off he brings his wife and kids with him? he hasn't been charged with anything more than illegally possessing a firearm at this point but should he be I feel an insanity plea on the horizon.

Wouldn't his DNA have been in the data base a while if he is a sex offender?

Yes, that makes sense that they would not have any DNA if it is him because he has been arrested multiple times before. JMO.

ETA...Responding to mpnola post # 424...forgot to quote.

One more thing and I am going to try to stop talking so much lol!!! If this is the bridge guy, we are about to learn some really horrific details in the coming weeks/ months. His history is littered with a violation of others and the violence he is accused of is intense.

Sorry about the adjecive, sillybilly! Lol!!! It was definitely the adjective we used for a couple of threads, but there are better words we want to stick. Lol. How about bulbous. I think that's a word commonly used for a nose and more appropriate :)

Wouldn't his DNA have been in the data base a while if he is a sex offender?

SillyBilly and a few others were checking into that upthread earlier. Things were popping pretty fast at the time and I'm not sure what the outcome was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to be skeptical about MSM articles linking him because I suspect they're getting their info from forums/web gossip/the same stuff that's circulating here re: similarity of mugshots. I don't think they have an inside source for any of it, is my point, so it's just speculation.

Agreed, moo.

Hope hope hope

Colorado Arrest May Be Break In Delphi, Ind. Double Murder

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/break-in-new-delphi-ind-double-murder/

&#8220;"We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation. If that should change &#8212; with this tip, or any other tip &#8212; rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources.&#8221;"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme