DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Murdered friends photos led to suspect's vehicle

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/2-people-447798983.html

From above:

"A friend who was out searching for Tim Watkins before his body was found, snapped two pictures of a red car with Indiana plates near Mt. Herman Rd and sent them into the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office.*
He tells 11 News, he thought it was strange because the car drove by the search group more than once.
According to his arrest affidavit the vehicle in the pictures, is the same car Daniel Nations was in when he was arrested in Woodland Park. His wife and 2 children were in the car."

Sorry I'm posting quite a bit but wanted to say one more thing. If this is our BG, I will be surprised in the sense that I had anticipated the killer being a bit of a genius, able to disappear so easily and not be caught, even with all of the evidence collected. I imagined him cold, calculated. From the little I can tell from his FB etc, I don't get the sense that DN matches that profile. And so that's something that surprises me. If it is him, then he truly was just very lucky, IMO. Lucky, messy, unplanned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thoughts here, hence another reason for I'm not totally feeling this guy...but then again, we've discussed this possibility before (lucky, etc).

I mean look at how many perps have been in some recent cases, stupid and disorganized, Savanna Greywind's case, the Pennsylvania boys case, Laura Wallen's case, etc etc...

Yeah, not feeling it. :banghead: Moo. Maybe my thoughts/feelings will be different tomorrow.

Falling down, where are you??? We have Def been thinking military, tactical from early on. And I had that dream that said Marine and adrenaline, that I absolutely was hoping would not be true. I have too many really great Marine friends. I hate when someone gives them a bad name.

I hope this is him, though. This guy is bad news, regardless. But quite coincidental he was living in Indiana and took off for no good reason (and without even a new place to stay!) Shortly after. Ugh. This guy here. I sadly.think the first thing they need to do is evaluate the kids, especially the seemingly favorite little girl.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The media here in Indiana are going nuts, right now.

I've wondered about a military connection from early on, but it was more a sense than anything. I'm getting a mental illness vibe from DN, mentally ill before joining, then it progressively got worse and he has not gotten help.

I am just sitting on the sidelines for this. I wish I could just jump on the and wagon too, I really do. It's just what if it's not him as bg or the other murder? Then the internet has him linked forever to this? That would suck.
Yes, his past is nasty but that doesn't equate murder. I'm always the one that wants just one more fact before accusing, sorry. I'm not faulting anyone else here with thinking it is.

The similarities are amazing, but as weird as this sounds, I just can't see that audio recording matching this guy. The voice sounds a lot deeper and older than what I would imagine DN sounds like.

I can. Sounds Appalachian, I've thought so since it was released.

JMO

That mugshot.....!

Remember also there was mention of ear flaps!

Have to keep reminding myself "Innocent till proven guilty".

We're all so keen for the girls' killer to be tracked down!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, sounds like this could be it -- felt like I couldn't breathe when I came across a news article, need to play catch up on the threads here but I'm hoping we will be seeing justice for the girls very soon!

Will today be the day?

I quit reading the threads daily awhile back, I just wasn't feeling like I contributed anything and I was getting drained. I hope that this is the answer to our prayers...and the photo is strikingly similar to the sketch. I don't think Colorado PD would openly say there are similarities if they were not glaring similarities.

http://wane.com/2017/09/28/possible-break-in-delphi-double-homicide/

Same! And I just heard them talking about it on the news from the other room but missed the details of what they were saying. I hope they got their guy

It’s been so long..,were the girls shot?

This makes me so happy! How long do we think it will take to confirm this w DNA?

(Very tired, hope this comes out before i fall asleep

Awwwww...how nice of you to think of me Beth, it's so many of us here, great to see, everyone, we are all hoping..

You would think I'd be excited, but I'm not because I'm so doubtful...:( , and its bothering me a lot to the point to where I feel like crying. I've got a lot going on so I'm wondering if maybe my own instincts are clouded / meter is broken...of course its all about the evidence...I can think of many reasons relating to other cases which may be why I'm so skeptical (another time), despite the numerous obvious things that fit and could fit. I want everyone to remain hopeful and sorry again to be a Debbie Downer! Maybe I'm just being extremely guarded emotionally, I do this sometimes...or maybe because it seems "too obvious"...I don't know what's wrong with me lol...seen other cases where I've been like 'this has got to be him" and it wasnt...maybe he's just not what I pictured in my head...hard to explain...

Oddly today after the news I saw 2 people that I thought were dead ringers, more than this guy...

I want evidence evidence evidence....we all do, just sayin...)

I've been quiet since this all started happening with the arrest of Nations and I Echo your post above.. I'm just not feeling it. I've been researching for so long now and coming up for air real quick this morning but I hope I'm wrong . I hope it's him. Maybe I seen too many other cases where I was fooled by a suspect that seem to be so obvious and then turns out not to be at all . there's a lot of things that don't fit up that I cannot join in an everyone's guarded celebration-like reaction to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth