IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. That's why I am going to sit on the :fence: for now...

Hi Katy :wave: ....

Was just thinking about an old thread, I think you might remember I mentioned back then how there are nut jobs on these mountain trails...

Anyway, (still catching up), I dunno, I'm just not feeling it for some reason. I don't know why...hope I'm wrong...it's really bothering me that I'm not feeling it like everyone else...

Hmmmmmm, OK now that really peaked my interest. I should probably delete my post above in case I'm wrong so I would still have a chance for my instincts to retain some respect hereafter this lol...I need to finish reading...carry on...

When I first saw the photo, before I started really looking into him, I wasn't so sure/feeling him either. The more I read though, the more hopeful I became. I now am starting to wonder if perhaps they had him in a lineup and that's how the sketch was created - they had him back in April and he moved in May, right? Something is up...I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, came for my nightly check-in expecting the one or two pages that's been consistent of late, and instead found like 20! all caught up now. at first i was unsure but I'm pretty convinced now. Ties to the area, marine training, reddish brown hair. Some of the pics look less like BG than others but holy cow the pic in this article where he is taking a selfie in a mirror-- dead ringer!!! Body type more so there too. And the way he puts his hand in his pocket.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

I also notice he has tattoos up his arms-- could be another reason he was so bundled up that day.

JMO of course

edited bc i forgot to add link to article with photo

Omg omg omg please please please let this be the day. The red-brown hair, lived less than 2 hours from where our girls died...this is the case that brought me to WS and has often kept me up at night thinking. Where is Margarita? She is going to be so excited [emoji177]

(Very tired, hope this comes out before i fall asleep

Awwwww...how nice of you to think of me Beth, it's so many of us here, great to see, everyone, we are all hoping..

You would think I'd be excited, but I'm not because I'm so doubtful...:( , and its bothering me a lot to the point to where I feel like crying. I've got a lot going on so I'm wondering if maybe my own instincts are clouded / meter is broken...of course its all about the evidence...I can think of many reasons relating to other cases which may be why I'm so skeptical (another time), despite the numerous obvious things that fit and could fit. I want everyone to remain hopeful and sorry again to be a Debbie Downer! Maybe I'm just being extremely guarded emotionally, I do this sometimes...or maybe because it seems "too obvious"...I don't know what's wrong with me lol...seen other cases where I've been like 'this has got to be him" and it wasnt...maybe he's just not what I pictured in my head...hard to explain...

Oddly today after the news I saw 2 people that I thought were dead ringers, more than this guy...

I want evidence evidence evidence....we all do, just sayin...)

El Paso County Sheriff's handled Dylan's case and Kelsie Schelling's, iirc...

And new DA in town.

When I first saw the photo, before I started really looking into him, I wasn't so sure/feeling him either. The more I read though, the more hopeful I became. I now am starting to wonder if perhaps they had him in a lineup and that's how the sketch was created - they had him back in April and he moved in May, right? Something is up...I hope.

As he is wanted on a warrant in Johnson county, In , he must have skipped bail on the drug charge and driving while suspended. Didn't that ring alarm bells ? Also, doesn't it mean Indiana would have first dibs on him?

IF its not him, at least much exposure has been brought to the girls' case. Especially around here in Colorado.

rsbm

ETA: This guy seems to like hanging out in National Parks. Check out mycase.in.gov.

Ugh that just made me nauseous because it made me think of Seven Bridges...

Eta:
Iowa park where slain girls were found has history
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st.../02/05/seven-bridges-murdered-girls/22954599/

(DE ja vu..wasn't there a similarish article linked earlier today re: the area here in CO (drugs etc) (might be dreaming, something about a bullet flying over someone's head))

Agreed, moo.

“"We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation. If that should change — with this tip, or any other tip — rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources.”"
Personally I think they need to give more attention than normal to this guy as he must not be able to skip bail down there - that seems to be how he got away before IMO. He should be on the top of that tip list right away.

From the above link:

“"We are aware of the arrest of Daniel Nations and have been told by law enforcement that he is being looked into. We pray that the truth will be revealed and we will keep searching for answers and passing out fliers until Abby and Libby’s killer is behind bars.” Libby German’s grandmother, Becky Patty,*told Fox 59."

It makes me mad because I called yesterday. The latest articles say state police in Indiana were made aware Wednesday. Why?

Maybe CO LE contacted them immediately.

Eta: we do know much jurisdi c tonal blindness exists (thank you Foxfire :heart: ; however I do know this has gotten better with the advancement of techno-communication. We do know IN LE/FBI has been working with various agencies and taken a nationwide approach from the start. I would guess most LE has the poster on their desks? The poster is also on the FBI website, etc.

I finally caught up. DN looks like a strong possibility but I’m not holding my breath just yet. It saddens me that he has his wife and kids along. From SM, now shut down, it appears that they had broken up and were in crisis on Feb. 8. Libby and Abby were murdered five days later. There was a baby due in April so that may have messed up the divorce motivation. May this be justice for Libby and Abby and any other victims if they have the right guy.

(Very tired, hope this comes out before i fall asleep

Awwwww...how nice of you to think of me Beth, it's so many of us here, great to see, everyone, we are all hoping..

You would think I'd be excited, but I'm not because I'm so doubtful...:( , and its bothering me a lot to the point to where I feel like crying. I've got a lot going on so I'm wondering if maybe my own instincts are clouded / meter is broken...of course its all about the evidence...I can think of many reasons relating to other cases which may be why I'm so skeptical (another time), despite the numerous obvious things that fit and could fit. I want everyone to remain hopeful and sorry again to be a Debbie Downer! Maybe I'm just being extremely guarded emotionally, I do this sometimes...or maybe because it seems "too obvious"...I don't know what's wrong with me lol...seen other cases where I've been like 'this has got to be him" and it wasnt...maybe he's just not what I pictured in my head...hard to explain...

Oddly today after the news I saw 2 people that I thought were dead ringers, more than this guy...

I want evidence evidence evidence....we all do, just sayin...)

I understand completely. There is a part of me that is unsure and so I'm hesitant to hope too much and be crushed. He definitely wasn't what I had pictured either...but HTH we get some solid info one way or the other, and soon. Hope you're okay [emoji177]get some rest!

""We are aware of the arrest of the person in Colorado and are investigating to see if he could be a suspect in the Delphi double murder investigation," Indiana State Police said in a statement released on Wednesday. "Please keep in mind the Indiana State Police has received more than a thousand photos of persons alleged to be similar in appearance to the composite sketch of the Delphi person of interest. Each and every one of these tips is investigated for any potential connection to our case.""

Yeah, and his wife filed for divorce in April, though, clearly didn't follow through. http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

From the abovelink:

"Police have not yet officially said if they believe the hatchet threats Daniel Nations is suspected of are connected to the death of Tim Watkins, 60, a popular bicyclist who was found shot to death near a Mount Herman bike trail on September 17,*KOAA-TV reports."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP