IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting stance he has there... any videos of him walking at all?

I wish MSM would cite sources better. They are becoming about as reliable as facebook.

Farther down that link, very short.

Interesting stance he has there... any videos of him walking at all?

I wish MSM would cite sources better. They are becoming about as reliable as facebook.
Was looking for videos too!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Maybe this guy is the real deal and they don't want a media circus to ruin any conviction chances. I'm sure we don't want that either. Can't wait for more developments. Are we going to have to wait until 16th October arraignment date?

Think we are wayyyyyyyyy past any media circus now, or all other types of circuses, social media, facebook, ws, twitter, you name it.

Praying for Justice for Abby and Libby!

MOO

Apologies if this has already been discussed. Impossible to catch up with the 50 pages posted in one day but I'm working on it! From this article, the booking photo of Nations from Florida, before he lost weight in his face (as in his current booking photo) looks much more like the sketch of the Delphi suspect. In my opinion, his current photo looks like he is under the influence of drugs or been without adequate food for a while.
http://m.gazette.com/mount-herman-h...der-investigations-considered/article/1612081

Yes, that's the photo I was comparing BG to, I can't help but believe it's him. jmo

ETA: Remember LE had said he might purposely try to change his appearance, I think that's exactly what he did.

https://twitter.com/JennKovaleski/status/913502015556272128

9 second video of DN walking

Daniel Nations, suspect in Mt. Hermans menacing case is in court. Indiana pd investigating his possible connection to two murders there.

ETA: Sorry about link. Copy and paste.

Also, can anyone tell if that is his voice we hear at the beginning? I think it is.

If he is only being held on 2k bail , it doesn't seem like they are too concerned about him walking around free right now. :mad:

If he is only being held on 2k bail , it doesn't seem like they are too concerned about him walking around free right now. :mad:

I read 10k in the fox25 article

ETA: thus thread moves so fast! Turns out the bail amount has changed from the original 10k to 2k, I wonder why...

This is from the Denver post link upthread (can't link from my phone for some reason)

Nations’ bail on the weapons charge was set at $10,000 originally, but was reduced to $2,000 at Wednesday’s court appearance. Court records show he was still in custody as of noon Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His DJ page is still up. (Middle name, with most recent post)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I can’t find it... saw it a few nights ago but can’t find now...

Sucks that his bail is so low but honestly he may not be able to get the money. We have no clue of his finances. Maybe someone will cover for him but maybe not. We can hope. If it's even BG. Jmo.

https://twitter.com/JennKovaleski/status/913502015556272128

9 second video of DN walking

Daniel Nations, suspect in Mt. Hermans menacing case is in court. Indiana pd investigating his possible connection to two murders there.

ETA: Sorry about link. Copy and paste.

Also, can anyone tell if that is his voice we hear at the beginning? I think it is.

Did I see an earring on his left side?

Gait and attitude of the legs does fit with BG, IMO. Just like an ex hobby football player.

Well after reading here since last night again after just lurking for a long time, I really am optimistic that HG (hatchet guy) is really BG (Bridge Guy). The mugshot where he is fatter in the face compared to the sketch of the Indiana suspect, is so similar in the eyes, eye brows, and lips. I also think if the sketch didn't cover up his ears, they would stand out more. I pray they are finally finding justice for Libby and Abby.
Now we know the reason for the hat in the sketch - to cover the ears IMO.

As per TOS, do not make direct accusations against this individual.

Also a reminder NOT to post pics of this individual or side-by-side comparison to the sketch. Obviously there are pics out there and you can link to them, but as LE had specifically requested that they not be shown, let's respect that. Just because MSM doesn't respect that request doesn't mean Websleuths shouldn't.

Bumping this reminder for those who may have missed it or are ignoring it.

:wave:

Do I need a bigger, brighter font or do y'all have me on ignore?

Next person to post a pic or side-by-side of this individual receives a Timeout.

First time I listened to the court room walk, I thought I heard him ask "Which way do I go?" Now, I'm not sure. I so want to know what he sounds like. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member