IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible he was on the radar in IN, but left the state before LE could move forward with him. IIRC, he blew off a court date in April and May? Not sure when he actually left the state, but it's possible he's been on a list of suspects that's been circulated to other LE???

IDK. jmo

According to the Heavy.com article, they moved to CO in May "for a new start." (Heavy got the info from Facebook.) I believe the court date they blew off was the one having to do with her filing for divorce in April 2017. They both didn't show up for the court date to continue that.

The link isn't working for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove one of the 't's from the 'htttp'. http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_2ec4dd46-65ec-5c7c-b598-eab9c13d6025.html

*Sep 28, 2017 Updated 1 hr ago

Here is what that article states:

He also stated that, at this time, Nations is not necessarily a person of interest in the investigation.
"We are aware of the arrest of the person in Colorado and are investigating to see if he could be a suspect in the Delphi double murder investigation," Riley said by phone. "Please keep in mind the Indiana State Police has received more than a thousand photos of persons alleged to be similar in appearance to the composite sketch of the Delphi person of interest. Each and every one of those tips are investigated for any potential connection to our case.

"We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now, there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation."
In contrast, some news reports have described Nations as a possible person of interest, but Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Thursday that anyone police have interviewed in the past seven months could arguably fit that label.
"Everybody as we've gone along, I guess in my mind, is considered a person of interest," Leazenby said. "It's just the awareness of this guy [Nations] is heightened now. So to call him a suspect, I can't say that. But again, I'm going under the basic theory of everyone we talk to is a person of interest. We are interested in seeing what they were up to on Feb. 13."
Reach Kim Dunlap at kim.dunlap@pharostribune.com or 574-732-5150.

The guy the Colorado newspapers call the ax man was supposed to be in Jail in Columbus, Indiana at the time of the Delphi murders. But, he skipped out.

that article is misleading and fox 59's article comes chronologically later this afternoon stating that DN is actually a POI...seems we have some fog of war confusion going on in the media
Strange, I deleted that post after others pointed out how misleading the headline was...oh well...I was pointing out that the headline was very misleading as well..

Is there a link for the Feb. 8 info.? I looked at their SM too before it went down, and was only able to find something like a breakup in 2016. If this is from SM could it be stated as such?

Wow the February 8th date he broke up with his wife is very interesting to me. Over the years I have read several books and articles that have explained many killers have triggering factors where something significant happened at a certain time in their life right before they went out, and killed someone.

The guy the Colorado newspapers call the ax man was supposed to be in Jail in Columbus, Indiana at the time of the Delphi murders. But, he skipped out.

Who? What? I'm not following.

Is it just me, or does this guy look different in every one of his photos? And the latest photo, with his shorter hair, tilted head and raised eyebrows look IMO as if he is deliberately changing his appearance for the camera.

The older mug shot with the orange jumpsuit and a pic pulled from social media with his kid look much more like the sketch, IMO. IF this is him, he 1) lost weight, 2) grew out all of his facial hair, and 3) significantly cut his hair. JMO

We need a timeline. Is that okay, mods? (I'll flag this post to ask. Sometimes timelines are not allowed, so let's hear from a mod.)

Where did you see this info, please and thank you.

You need a link for that info Jacobite; otherwise the post will come down. Let us know asap.

Thanks.

According to the Heavy.com article, they moved to CO in May "for a new start." (Heavy got the info from Facebook.) I believe the court date they blew off was the one having to do with her filing for divorce in April 2017. They both didn't show up for the court date to continue that.

Remove one of the 't's from the 'htttp'. http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_2ec4dd46-65ec-5c7c-b598-eab9c13d6025.html

Thanks, but i was looking for a working link for another article - someone had posted this link and it does not work for me:

www.wlfi/com/story/36475974/sheriff...about-possible-new-lead-in-delphi-murder-case

Apologies if this has already been discussed. Impossible to catch up with the 50 pages posted in one day but I'm working on it! From this article, the booking photo of Nations from Florida, before he lost weight in his face (as in his current booking photo) looks much more like the sketch of the Delphi suspect. In my opinion, his current photo looks like he is under the influence of drugs or been without adequate food for a while.
http://m.gazette.com/mount-herman-h...der-investigations-considered/article/1612081

new poster alert: just stopping to add this tidbit: I looked him up on mycase.in.gov - he's been arrested in numerous indiana counties since 2014. Interestingly, new felony charges were filed against him yesterday out of Johnson County (for failure to register as a convicted SO)

May be completely unrelated...

Is it just me, or does this guy look different in every one of his photos? And the latest photo, with his shorter hair, tilted head and raised eyebrows look IMO as if he is deliberately changing his appearance for the camera.

The older mug shot with the orange jumpsuit and a pic pulled from social media with his kid look much more like the sketch, IMO. IF this is him, he 1) lost weight, 2) grew out all of his facial hair, and 3) significantly cut his hair. JMO

Yes, I said the same thing. None of the photos look like the same person! It's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member