IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i named my first child <modsnip> so this may be an ongoing interest now...went to school for CJ, never used the degree. I cannot believe I never knew about this website, but I can't look away from it now.

The media is running with this.

Hi Magarita! So good to see you here today. Fox 59 is reporting that Indiana state police have confirmed that DN is officially a POI in the murders of Abby and Libby ( see further back in the thread for links to the story) We have not heard word of a presser or seen an official Indiana State Police release yet. I love your jaws analogy, really great actually. But in my bones I really think this is the right shark.

It must've been Daey34

Wow, MAJOR props to Daey34 for potentially solving this case!!!

ETA: also major props to the friend of Tim Watkins who had enough wits about him to take a photo of DN driving around like a creep!

It can be found in this link https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...in-delphi-teens-murders-state-police-say/amp/

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Man arrested in Colorado is &#8216;person of interest&#8217; in Delphi teens&#8217; murders, state police say
http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/man-arr...est-in-delphi-teens-murders-state-police-say/

"DELPHI, Ind.&#8211; Indiana State Police (ISP) said Thursday a man arrested in Colorado is now considered a &#8220;person of interest&#8221; in the*murders of two Delphi teenagers."

Snip

"On Thursday, ISP called Nations a &#8220;person of interest&#8221; in the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, but did not elaborate further. The girls were killed after walking along a trail in Delphi; the suspect came up behind them and told them to go &#8220;down the hill&#8221; before they died."

Do we know the distance at which TW was shot?

Not that I've seen anywhere, only I believe I read multiple times, but it was reported by MSM that he was found partially buried under leaves and twigs.

I believe his charges in IN are non-extraditable. I don't think CO can hold him for the alleged crimes in IN. IF he posts bond, I think he walks. JMO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
So he could go off grid again? That can't be right surely?

i named my first child <modsnip> so this may be an ongoing interest now...went to school for CJ, never used the degree. I cannot believe I never knew about this website, but I can't look away from it now.

Welcome to the rabbit hole, and Thank you for calling it in!!

Can anyone please find out where he was in May 2015? Tia. Any chance he shot Jacoby? (See signature for teference)

This is exactly what I thought the moment I read about the breakup. Interesting, indeed.

I'm not sure if this guy is BG, but I do see an uncanny resemblance between the 2.

Hoping today is THE day.

(nice to see everyone again. :seeya: )
Lets hope we can say "yesterday was the day" or monday anyway.

I for one, called the FBI tuesday morning, over 24 hours before the initial story. i do not think anyone else did, because when i spoke to the lady at the office, i had to spell out "N-A-T-I-O-N-S" as well as "T-E-L-L-E-R" county. She said "tyler county" at first when i first said it. She also took my social I do not think anyone had called yet. I will stop annoying all of you with this story now. I feel personally invested, thus keep checking back with this page. I was not a member until yesterday.
I'll never be annoyed to hear you story, if happens to be your call was the one that brings justice to Abby and Libby.

Anyone have a link to the ISP statement naming him a POI? I've seen quotes, but not the original. TIA

There are many many many legitimate and obvious reasons to think he could be our guy.

But if this our guy, I'll eat my shorts. Hope it is him. I really do.

I'm wondering IF they suspect him, but can't physically prove it, in other words can't include him but exclude him, thats going to present a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06