IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, there seems to also be a record (not criminal record just a general record) of a guy by the same name (although seemingly different middle initial) and same age from some point that's located in ames, iowa.

Not sure what to make of it.

oh no...that would be too much. I am freaking out you guys!

Local news wlfi has an article about DN now. http://www.wlfi.com/story/36470258/...say-a-murder-there-may-have-delphi-connection

Other interesting things:
mycase.in.gov (indiana public records) show DN being evicted in January 2017, and child support being filed in April 2017 -- but that they had tried to serve him papers in Bartholomew Co Jail in June but that he was no longer in jail.

So there was extreme stress during this time - he may have just snapped.

So there was extreme stress during this time - he may have just snapped.

Well based on the long list of court records, I wouldn't say that he just snapped... looks like he was a piece of crap all along.l

It does look like he and his wife were separated at the time Abby and Libby were murdered.

I hope this is our guy...

Just read the news. Oh my..........please let this be him! :please:

Get him to say "down the hill" !!

My daughter thought the old mugshots look like the sketch
My husband said they did if he stretched his imagination
I say the older mugshots look just like the sketch, however, 100's of other guys do as well

JMO - Hoping for resolution

Yeah, I thought that was weird also and must have retried it 50 times! I think they yanked it. Hope indy LE doesn't keep us in the dark for too too long. I def think this is our man tho surprised a bit by his youth. His wife very likely a victim also and no doubt traumatized by the relationship. IMO of course, but a mother of young kids has to protect herself and them so I am sure that played a huge part in whatever decisions she has been making. IMO MOO JMO of course.

I'm trying to be skeptical about MSM articles linking him because I suspect they're getting their info from forums/web gossip/the same stuff that's circulating here re: similarity of mugshots. I don't think they have an inside source for any of it, is my point, so it's just speculation.

If this man is bg, the one in the sketch I wonder where the sketch artist got the description.. someone must have gotten a really good look at him, someone with a fantastic memory for details. And an amazing artist.
When I compare this mans photo to the sketch the left eye appears to be a tiny bit smaller than the right eye..smaller or droopy.

Wondering now if the girls were in fact shot, if LE is looking at this guy with more than usual interest.

If this man is bg, the one in the sketch I wonder where the sketch artist got the description.. someone must have gotten a really good look at him, someone with a fantastic memory for details. And an amazing artist.

I'm wondering if the composite is from the grainy photos LE released. Perhaps they were able to digitally enhance it enough to get the composite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension