IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic where he is standing by the truck.... what is going on with his right leg? It's distorted. It's also distorted in the bridge pic (same leg) ?!?!
''

It is really bizarre. In early discussion about the BG photo I sometimes felt he had artificial legs or a major leg brace below the knee on both legs. The way the BG photo is with his jeans popping out there appears to be like a metal brace or something underneat the jeans of both legs.

The one near the truck .well that is just as bizarre.

That pic where he is standing by the truck.... what is going on with his right leg? It's distorted. It's also distorted in the bridge pic (same leg) ?!?!

It is a GUN!!!!

OMG now I want to compare that shot to the one Ive always seen...holy cow. Again, not a smoking gun, pun not intended, as many people have guns, but wow, hmmm....moo...

Eta: Leg holster?

He has on a leg holster for either a gun or a large knife (or hatchet?). If you wear an ankle or lower leg holster, you must wear boot cut jeans so the outline of your weapon doesn't show.

<modsnip>

And all the "banging" I got about the body holster...(sorry, had to say it) :biggrin:

''

It is really bizarre. In early discussion about the BG photo I sometimes felt he had artificial legs or a major leg brace below the knee on both legs. The way the BG photo is with his jeans popping out there appears to be like a metal brace or something underneat the jeans of both legs.

The one near the truck .well that is just as bizarre.

His leg is really not so distorted as it looks at first glance. You have to look closely at the sun and shadows on his jeans, and at the places where the car shows between his legs, and at those white vertical bars on the car door (the places where they are missing are where his jeans are), plus in the other still shot of him walking (a bit farther on in the video), his leg is quite normal.

http://www.wlfi.com/story/36479071/daniel-nations (approx. 1:19)

Thank you! This is the link I was looking for. Notice it says real or simulated weapon?

Wooowww...interesting....very interesting (sorry, there were many window shatterings in NOCO, BB gun cases, odd ammo/ gun discussions...nevermind, carrycon...)

Again, I doubt he is NOCO guy, unleeesss someone can find a relation to Colorado and prove he was here in 2015.

From this article we learn that DN was homeless around the time of the murders. He was sleeping under the overpass or in someone else’s car. His wife wasn’t talking to him. I doubt he had money or transportation (“he came walking up the sidewalk”). So, how likely is it he could go anywhere distant on his own?
Or he was sleeping in a building on RL's property.

I agree. It's kind of like other crimes, where it was thought someone with evil genius was responsible. Most of the time, when the crimes are solved, that is not the case at all.

BUT, the original press releases did have everyone looking for an older guy.

Off here tonight. Today, there is so much movement toward a solution, I can't keep up.

Which reminds me, interesting LE never gave us an age range. Maybe because of something just like this occurring.

I understand what you are saying and like I said last night, my thoughts have turned somber over what we've lost. It's a heavy loss all round. I am glad they've finally got him too. It didn't have to be like this. Such a shame. I get it.

It is very sad. This case has been so so sad.

If this guy turns out to be the killer of the girls and of the guy in Colorado then my thoughts are turning to how many more he may have been responsible for.

Im wondering about the two other iowa girls killed in some woods that I think was part of state lands.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...s-but-resolve-evansdale-only-grows/356413001/

Gah! I wish he'd had a regular Hoosier plate. They are coded so the first two characters ID the county of registration (i.e. 48xxx=Madison County, 49xxx=Marion County) ---> going to see if the flag plates have similar tracking.

Um . . . it's been 15 years or so since Indiana's license plates were organized by county prefixes.

Nowadays, there's a little sticker in the lower right-hand corner of the plate, and it'll say "32" or "79" (for Hendricks or Tippecanoe County). Or "41" (Johnson) or "55" (Morgan).

I'm fairly convinced that DN is BG but still questioning the motive for the girls' murder. Was it a thrill kill? Sexually-motivated? Did he get angry at the girls for some real/imagined reason? Other? Sounds like LE believe there are similarities with the cyclist's murder in CO, yet the victims are so different (adult man versus two teen girls) so I'm curious what the similarities would be...maybe manner of death, something left behind, or the way the body/bodies were positioned/buried etc...

Which mugshot? Could it be an indentation from wearing a ball cap?

If you go back to the post I was replying about the link is in there with the photo. Sorry but I dont have it handy.

Which reminds me, interesting LE never gave us an age range. Maybe because of something just like this occurring.

Margarita25, if the police / state troopers had an idea of who they were looking for, and they were using the sketch to crowd source the population because their suspect was on the run, they would be unwise to get too specific in what other details they release. If they tip their hand by zeroing in on the guy without saying his name, he would figure out he was had.

From this article we learn that DN was homeless around the time of the murders. He was sleeping under the overpass or in someone else’s car. His wife wasn’t talking to him. I doubt he had money or transportation (“he came walking up the sidewalk”). So, how likely is it he could go anywhere distant on his own?

He could always hitchhike I suppose.

I'd hate for the families to get there hopes up and him not be the guy. But I would be shocked at this point if it turns out not to be him! I just wish they could have found him earlier before he could inflict the same pain on other loved ones! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member