IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have read a lot here but never posted. You guys are way better at sleuthing than I would ever be. That being said.. I think this just may be the guy. I don’t see ISP traveling out there unless they had pretty good indications.
Praying for closure for the families... be it this guy or someone else. I’m sure their hopes are up no matter how hard they try not to do that. Heart breaks for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wagon:

Have read a lot here but never posted. You guys are way better at sleuthing than I would ever be. That being said.. I think this just may be the guy. I don’t see ISP traveling out there unless they had pretty good indications.
Praying for closure for the families... be it this guy or someone else. I’m sure their hopes are up no matter how hard they try not to do that. Heart breaks for them.

Seconding the welcome!

:welcome2:

I wonder where the hatchet is now? Whatever happened with tests on that gun? Sigh...need to be patient and wait. The case in Colorado has gone completely silent since the possible link to Delphi.

As others have suggested, I suspect it is at Quantico. I suspect the 22 is being ballistics tested.

From his court appearance it is quite obvious he does not want his face seen nor his voice heard.

I have a feeling this is our guy.

JMO
Yes!!! ^^^ Yes!!! I feel the same! Totally agree. I also notice when DN shackled in that video.. I'm sure he could not walk properly due to the chains but notice his first thought was (besides cameras) he started to walk with head down? Chained or not he was somewhat shuffling his feet. I don't give a rat's butt... he is BG.
If I'm wrong, I will admit I'm wrong and buy rounds of drinks and dinner for us here on WS!
You all are great Sluthers! Enjoy reading and trying to contribute when I can! Rock on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

LE said the girls' murder was heinous (not their exact words), and you could feel the pain in the officers' faces. If DN did kill them, I think we will find that the ax was his weapon of choice.

Boogeyman in the woods, with possibly an ax, sex offender, doesn't get much worse than this.

Alexis McAdams
Alexis McAdams @AlexisMcAdamsTV

Person of interest in #Delphi murders *was in Morgan County the day after Abby & Libby were murdered. That's a 1.5 hour drive from Delphi.

45 second video here says Nations was homeless and living under a bridge on February 14th. God. He must have thought he was establishing his alibi by checking in. By all accounts he DID - somewhat! ! Grrrrrr.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/913855495886262272

OMG I thought I imagined this post from back in the day...it really exists!

Excellent find/memory.

What I think: they already had an interest in this guy when they were tracking him earlier this summer. When he disappeared they showed witnesses his photos and they confirmed he is the guy. That is when the sketch came out.

I think (JMHO) they already believe this is their guy. We wouldn't be hearing so much about it if he was just another random follow up. As tight as the police have been with this case, we wouldn't know anything about it if they didn't feel confident.

Yes, I agree. JMO, they've been looking for this particular person for a while.

:seeya: Hey you all, we're not supposed to post pics of DN according to Sillybilly. If we reply with quote it will only add to the posts mods have to remove.

Hopefully they impounded his car and are forensically examining it for any trace of the girls? Nothing has been said about that being done though.

Nothing has been said but you can count on this, that this would be a given. Moo.

The photo on dn's SM page which the daughter holding the book, you can see in the upper corner of the pic, what appears to be the outside of the car, it's red. Anyone know the date of that post?
April 5th 2017

Wow I never noticed that.

Are we sure its a scar or could it be a strange birthmark or something.

Maybe glare from the camera? I've looked at several of his photos and didn't see a birthmark.

:seeya: Hey you all, we're not supposed to post pics of DN according to Sillybilly. If we reply with quote it will only add to the posts mods have to remove.

Okay thanks. Wasn't aware of it. Will alert my post. -Nin

It would be interesting to know if DN had any visible injuries to his hands or face when he appeared in Morgan Cty for his weekly check on 2/14 (the day Abby and Libby were found).
61d919fa69ef5820ae8ce59d15716ee3.png

Yes, this...good thought..perhaps they can/are reviewing the tape, if there is footage, and if it's available.

If he turns out to be the murderer I have a bad feeling about the hatchet or axe.

The person that knew him mentioned he had an axe and used it in a fit of rage on their property I think. So there are at least two incidences of him using an axe in a threatening manner.

If he was camping a lot for a place to stay then a hatchet or an axe is a good tool to have to help get firewood.

The photo of the BG may show a hidden gun as some believe and even if we dont see an axe it doesnt mean that he didnt have one because he could have left it at his camping area.

One of the theories I held strong about was that the BG could have been camping down where he took the girls. He was on a mission to get them to go there so he knew it well and to me that means if he was camping there overnight he would have taken them back to where he knew there was nobody disturbing him. If he camped successfully there for more than one day then he had his place.

And also it means to me that it is likely he could have left some of his supplies back at his camp like the axe or backpack or other things he may have carried with him if he was a transient.

So the point is that even if we dont necessarily see the axe or other things in the BG photo it does not mean the perp did not have some things like that left back at his camping spot.

All just speculation at this point.

If he was camping, he would have needed to urinate and/or defecate. Maybe that is where the DNA comes into play?

I hope there are members of LE already re-watching video footage obtained from local businesses/gas stations on the day the girls were killed. Specifically looking for a red car.

Here's a question, we know sometimes footage is deleted after a certain amount of time...and that time before it gets deleted always varies, that I've seen, anyway, the businesses footage that LE might have reviewed, I've seen on TV, where it seems the review sometimes occurs right there at the business...would LE have automatically taken all footage and removed it from the business and taken it to their labs for analysis? Probably so...if there was a lot to go through..thinking out loud...point being, do they still have access to the footage after all this time? The answer would be more than likely IF they took it to their labs, had a copy, etc.

After refusing to understand why him. It's clear. This is him. I didn't want it to be... which I can explain when results come back. Damnit. Glad they got the guy. But when we look at all the elements and all the chance and just how time unfolded to make this encounter possible... and then the level of just... ultimately what might be the antithesis of sophistication, psychological complexities involved with some intellectual capacities disturbed by childhood trauma (a compelling narrative) it's simply feels empty. An act of pure impulse- almost more evil by lack of plan in that there exists the potential for no plan but simply the sheer coincidence of time and place and depravity in conjunction with innocence Sorry if that makes no sense. Not really linear... but for what?
Just such a damn shame. Writing two girls out of their own histories...

Did they impound his car or did the wife take it?

(O/T, I saw an awesome Forensic Files about a young lady's murder which was staged as a suicide...she was found in a mall parking lot in her car with a needle in her arm to make it look like she OD'd, anyway, her female roommates went out looking for her when she went missing, and called LE to say they had found her car in the mall parking lot...well, when the roommates found her, they pulled up right next to her car and called LE. LE arrived and put crime scene tape around the area. The officer happened to put the tape around both the victim's car and the roommates car in one big circle. Since the roommates car was inside the crime scene tape they had to process both vehicles. And LO and Behold inside the trunk of the roommates' car was the victim's personal items, etc!! The irony is that if they had not pulled their car so close, it might not have been processed!! )

I remember reading that RL had a break in at his place .one of his barns I think .its definitely somewhere in the many threads..would it perhaps be a possibility that the current POI was in the area earlier and became familiar with the lay of the land around Monon during that time.? He does seem very attracted to trails and RL's property is right on one basically ..Just a thought...

(whoops apologies to dee dee who had this thought earlier ..so many new posts to read):blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme