IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to estimate his height based on the background information in the original picture ?

We can try to count the ties and place him. Then we have the ties themselves and the app. locations of the outer rail (removed). It would be great, if we can additionally figure out the depth of those walkarounds/stepouts.

Anyone knows those dimensions? I don't understand, why we have not heard about the POI's height from LE yet.

-Nin

I didnt see the vehicle, but after playing with the photo in Lunapic.. I'm seeing something that does indeed resemble a vehicle or truck.
NtWCQNL.jpg

This is the image after "brightening" - seems like this shows when there's reflective surfaces
wgNDO4r.jpg

Better all watch our manners or there may not be a thread to post in
Everybody should familiarize ourselves with TOS and etiquette
Best to click that little triangle if you are unhappy

If there's one thing that is clear, its that there are no vehicles in that picture. I have already explained why this is impossible, whether people listen or not is up to them. I'm not going to throw logic out the window just so peoples feelings don't get hurt. End of story.
You can disagree and not be rude about it, I think was the point.

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

How long can a cell phone video? Does it stop after 3 minutes or go until someone stops it. Just wondering how much LE has been able to hear of this sick ordeal. IMO, Libby was smart enough to video, had she known who he/they were I would think she would have said a name. Again, IMO

Thank you. I'm careful not to jump to conclusions. Usually most rail bridges have an access point for vehicles even if its a small one lane dirt road. After cleaning the pic up there is something there with wheels. Like I said without more information on height and distance it could be a toy or a vehicle. This is a highly emotional case. People are anxious and its understandable. It could be nothing or it could be something. Sometimes certain facts are left out from the public by law enforcement for a reason. I just hope the monster responsible is caught soon.

If they don't think it was random. Does that mean he was there to see one of the girls and the other was just in the wrong place.

Better all watch our manners or there may not be a thread to post in
Everybody should familiarize ourselves with TOS and etiquette
Best to click that little triangle if you are unhappy

I got snippy with someone yesterday, I'm glad it was deleted before too many people saw what a jerk I was being. Which I felt bad about later. I'm an on and off again poster.. I lurk a lot more than I post, and I have to say, I've always been impressed with this community.

I certainly meant no snark in saying to google Pareidolia. It is a natural phenomenon of the human brain which explains why we see things where others don't.

3c0b6d332b19f9970cdc8f60ea1614ec.jpg

FBI's page for Abigail Williams which includes wanted poster and audio recording.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf

c9d49d8cb6d6e2b2a4924c653b154c3f.jpg

FBI's page for Liberty German with wanted poster and audio recording.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german/download.pdf

Does 'down' in audio sound phonetically like he pronounces it:
d ou n
ou-makes sound like the owl in the word owl?

Does any one know a region that pronounces their vowels that same way?
:cow:

I know this is on page 1 and you guys are up to 30+ pages now. But I am making a sad attempt to catch up (never gonna happen.)

Anyway...I think that is the "correct" way to pronounce down. So I imagine most people in the midwest would say it that way. As someone who lives in the midwest, the voice sounds like everyone I know, basically. Just a generic, non-accent, accent. (If that makes sense...ha!)

I kind of wish they had left more gaps between the loops. I don't like hearing them so squished together. I feel it's harder for my brain to process it, if that makes sense.

I certainly meant no snark in saying to google Pareidolia. It is a natural phenomenon of the human brain which explains why we see things where others don't.

It was a new word for me
My new word of the day :)

Hugs, Skibaboo!
View attachment 110766

I do not see a car I see foliage and distortion and trees. See the bit I circled? I've seen people blowing it up on SM an saying that the man is stood under the bridge, 100% convinced.

NO It is distortion and shadowing and clearly a knot in the MIDDLE of the THICK beam of wood.

Sorry if this sounds testy. It's just irritating me and I'm irritable lol (today marks 9 months since my husband died, trying to keep busy and failing at it)

I'd check traffic citation also in the past week or a few days before or after.

I am not a local, but IMO, if the phone did ping in town after the time the girls were known to be missing, perhaps releasing that information could help identify the Suspect. Maybe the Suspect lives or works near to the last known Ping from the phone?
This is just a random thought, but I don't think I've seen it asked or mentioned before. Is it possible these two young girls stumbled upon a drug deal going down? The perpetrators may have stalked them after that, and Libby recorded them. Just my random food for thought.

How long can a cell phone video? Does it stop after 3 minutes or go until someone stops it. Just wondering how much LE has been able to hear of this sick ordeal. IMO, Libby was smart enough to video, had she known who he/they were I would think she would have said a name. Again, IMO

If you click on "record"..............the built-in video player will record until it is turned off, the memory is full, or the battery goes dead.

I have a feeling LE may have the actual murders on audio...........along with a shaky video recording of the suspect as he walked across the bridge towards them. She may have shoved the phone down into a pocket and kept recording audio the entire time.

Thank you. I'm careful not to jump to conclusions. Usually most rail bridges have an access point for vehicles even if its a small one lane dirt road. After cleaning the pic up there is something there with wheels. Like I said without more information on height and distance it could be a toy or a vehicle. This is a highly emotional case. People are anxious and its understandable. It could be nothing or it could be something. Sometimes certain facts are left out from the public by law enforcement for a reason. I just hope the monster responsible is caught soon.

Hi Hillbilllycat,
Doesn't your device show an option "Reply With Quote" at the bottom here? We can't tell who you are replying to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay