IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has been answered , but where was abby at when the pic was taken of her? The beginning or end of bridge? Thst was at 2, has the time been released of the man's photo or voice recording?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Assorted stuff:

1. One difference in the description gleaned from the press conference today (as well as the FBI description) is that the man was wearing a hoodie, not a cap, hat, bandanna, etc. There is no further mention of any head covering. I always saw that in one picture it was up, and in the second it was down - which is how we can see his hair.

From the FBI:

[FONT=&quot] "The photo appears to depict a White male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie."[/FONT]

2. They have had ministers and counselors available in the middle school. Kids are still outright crying, and many are scared. Therapy dogs were brought in and were a huge hit. I was so happy to hear that; animals soothe, assuage grief, and help along the healing process, for sure.

3. In terms of protecting oneself, if someone is going to attack a woman in a parking lot, it's a good bet she will have her keys in her hand. Many attackers know this, and try to quickly wrench the keys out of your hand. They also know many hold their phone. I don't know the logistics of this, but since the jogger murder cases this last summer, many women have been keeping a safety pin/safety pins on different parts of their clothing, The goal is to use one to get the eye. I grew up in the 80s in New England and kilts were part of the "preppy movement". Kilt pins are a good size. I imagine thatyou can get them in many places, such as Ebay. No one expects a pin shoved into their eye. Anything helps.

4. I read somewhere how much support LE is getting from the community. These men and women are working around the clock. They have constant food donations from people and restaurants, so much so that I think it was a Lowe's that donated a/an new refrigs to the police station and FBI office.

5. It is indescribable to me that people are arguing (in various forums) about Libby being called a hero. Blows my mind that people are taking the time to state that she is not a hero. Not only is it petty and mean-spirited, IMO, it's also misguided.

The definition of hero is, in part, a "person noted for courageous acts or nobility of character." We don't know the facts, so we cannot say that Libby started filming as Abby was grabbed or kept filming during the attack. No matter what, the girls stayed together. In a moment that was probably swift, shocking and terrifying, and unlike anything she'd considered in her wildest dreams, a 13 year-old had the wherewithal to try and capture his image. She took the chance of infuriating him further, which increased the likelihood of her demise. She made a rational choice in the midst of madness. She neither had a template for her act, nor a trial run. This was the real deal. This was a silent act of courage. Clearly, there is a reason the cops are calling Liberty a hero; it's not a word that they take lightly.

6. For those who haven't yet seen the FBI Most Wanted poster, here is the link to Libby's. You can print out the FBI posters and post around your locale. This is a great idea because an FBI Most Wanted poster might draw more interest.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german

And Abby's: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

On this page is the also the audio clip, as well as directions for tips.

Tips - phone and email

Aside from the number, 844-459-5786, you can also email your tip to:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

or

abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

I am sorry if anything has been repeated here, I took some time away to look at articles and write this post.

It's simple really, to capture two people you only need to subdue one with a weapon (knife/gun) and then make verbal threats to the other person that you will harm person 1 if person 2 makes any false moves.
Yes, i agree. I think this is what unfortunately happened. He must have had something in pocket

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Did police say the audio came from the girls' phones?

Could the audio have come from a phone call by the killer taunting the police?

They did say it came from Liberty's phone... and praised her having the presence of mind to record audio and video. ☺️

(Snipped for focus)

I'm quoting all here. I think they had to tread very carefully on wording here. If they would have said DNA found is tied to a rape, it's going to put some awful thoughts in everyone's head. I'm really surprised they mentioned DNA at all, honestly. I know they could get it from under fingernails, blood from a cut, saliva, etc, but...

I thought it was interesting that they specifically denied the possibility he was a serial killer after they started the press conference by saying they were sure he will kill again.

Also, there's that enormous and high-level FBI presence. They even vaulted him to the most-wanted list by this afternoon. Is it just because the VP is from Indiana? I don't think so.

I do not believe Abby was the focal point of that picture either.... When I look at it I dont see any vehicles but what I do see is that behind Abby there appears to be a person that his blurred out. If you focus in on the pic you can see where it appears they removed someone from the picture. That is a really odd angle to be taking a pic of a person and she never even bothered to look up. There is someone behind here, right behind her and for whatever reason LE blurred it out. This of course is just IMO

The downward gaze is supposedly a new pose people are using. Sorry if this has been posted before.

https://www.wbnews.info/2017/02/introducing-the-new-instagram-pose-the-downward-gaze/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4243462/Introducing-new-Instagram-pose-downward-gaze.html

Did police say the audio came from the girls' phones?

Could the audio have come from a phone call by the killer taunting the police?

Yes they did confirm audio is from Libby's phone and they called her a hero, which she is. Next part is JMO I think this guy hunts and is not a drifter, and I think he knows the area well. I definitely think the crime was premeditated, I also think it possible that one of the girls was possibly his target, while the other was inconvenient. I also think he has a devoted spouse or family member who would lie for him. JMO.

I thought it was interesting that they specifically denied the possibility he was a serial killer after they started the press conference by saying they were sure he will kill again.

Also, there's that enormous and high-level FBI presence. They even vaulted him to the most-wanted list by this afternoon. Is it just because the VP is from Indiana? I don't think so.

It could be because of what they heard or saw on Libby's video that escalated it. Manner of death etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member