IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That photo of the suspect 'leaning' has always bugged me. I wondered if it was skewed by the tilt of the camera or movement, or because of the way it was cropped by LE.

So I have straightened it. I'm not saying it's accurate - but it does give a different perspective. Please - this is just my opinion, and perhaps not accurate. First is the straightened photo; the second as provided by LE.

Not sure why the photos appear as a link and not a photo....I guess I don't know how to correctly do it. And there should only be two images.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Imo it's because of the way the phone was being held so as not to be suspicious and let him know she was taking the video

I understand your sentiment, but I get the feeling he's more of a BTK type. Mediocre guy blending into society. Normal home, etc.

Edit. Sorry, I meant to quote someone and it didn't work.
Someone on the fringe.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

I don't have much to add besides the suspect looks to be in his mid fifties to me and on the short ( for a man) side. I also thought "homeless guy" when I saw it initially. Maybe it's the layers.

Though there hasn't been a DNA matching someone in the system, I wonder if it's been matched to DNA of any cold cases in the area...

d7a5d7f655c115b84532624c84370804.jpg

Now look at the same picture that hasn't been cropped and where is the shirt you see?

I think the cropped picture is the first step, the uncropped is the second. Judging by distance between platform and BG and foot placement. I think BG was too close to Abigail and she stepped away and it forced him to side step. The uncropped photo should show a clearer picture of whatever we were seeing, but there's nothing there, even though the tree top is nearly perfectly matched. I think whatever is on the edge of that cropped photo moved.

I remember during the press release this morning they said they don't have reason to believe it's connected to any other homicides at the moment.

If they had do you think they would say? I'm trying to think back to other cases :thinking:

They said at the press conference that they hadn't matched any other homicides. They didn't say it hadn't matched any other crimes.

Of course that wouldn't include any crimes for which there's no DNA.

I'm quoting all here. I think they had to tread very carefully on wording here. If they would have said DNA found is tied to a rape, it's going to put some awful thoughts in everyone's head. I'm really surprised they mentioned DNA at all, honestly. I know they could get it from under fingernails, blood from a cut, saliva, etc, but...

His feet don't look booted to me. They look like sneakers or some kind of trail shoe/sneaker.

That is seriously disturbing. Thanks for catching it.

It's there. The poor quality of the image grab is partly due to the fact that the phone cam is focusing on simething in the foreground. One of NiN's posts earlier today showed where Libby had to have been when she recorded the video, which was behind trees and some brush, too. So the camera was focused or trying to focus on stuff in the foreground. Abby is definitely on the left, that is her clothing.

If there was no fighting from them and no bruises on their bodies.Then I'm thinking one of them was knocked out first and he tied the other one up and went back to then tie up the one he knocked out.I do feel like one of them tried to protect the other one.I feel there was only one suspect (one person)I really don't know why I think that.I just do.

It's simple really, to capture two people you only need to subdue one with a weapon (knife/gun) and then make verbal threats to the other person that you will harm person 1 if person 2 makes any false moves.

I don't know... is it just him that's leaning? The bridge under his feet seems pretty horizontal.. or maybe I'm having flashbacks to seeing Mickey Shunick's bike under the truck. Idk. ��

Did police say the audio came from the girls' phones?

Could the audio have come from a phone call by the killer taunting the police?

Do ya'll think it's possible that Libby is backing away from him at the point of the angled pic?

It's there. The poor quality of the image grab is partly due to the fact that the phone cam is focusing on simething in the foreground. One of NiN's posts earlier today showed where Libby had to have been when she recorded the video, which was behind trees and some brush, too. So the camera was focused or trying to focus on stuff in the foreground. Abby is definitely on the left, that is her clothing.

Omg.
It's a TREE

They did say it came from Liberty's phone... and praised her having the presence of mind to record audio and video. ☺️

No it came from the video shot by liberty. Please watch the PC.

LE confirmed it's from Libby's phone. At the press conference today. Very clearly from her phone.

Thread #8 is ready for you, this one has gotten long.

Please begin to move over to the new thread. This one will close in a few minutes.

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU&feature=share[/video]

Saw this video on YouTube. It's long but it gives a good visual/feel of the area. I can definitely see now how he could have had them "out in the open" yet not noticeable. Starting at the 28 minute mark... the trail leading up to the different paths and then the bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Around the 33 min mark you can see the red gate.

Eta ~ sorry ab01 we must have been posting at the same time
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members