IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the audio he sounds a bit out of breath to me. I figured adrenaline. Maybe he did just rush up to the them pretty quickly.
Maybe so. I just think he had to have done something or shown something to make both girls very afraid. He would immediately need to take control.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I would think that their extended absence combined with the potential for social media to lead to calamity would have been sufficient cause to worry about any meeting. But who knows how the girls might have talked about it if they did have something set up and believed it to be someone their age. It would have sounded normal to the sister.

I'm also not sure it's clear what the police mean by 'chance'. If they mean the three parties just happened to cross paths and this guy decided on the fly to victimize them, I agree it wasn't a chance meeting. If they mean this was a carefully plotted social media cat-fishing crime, or this guy ran across some SM content that sent him to the park and he managed to grab them, I'm not sure those scenarios are quite 'it' either. Sometimes there is a wide berth and what happened is a perfect storm in the middle, that in this case, gave a seasoned predator the shot he was after.

I think by "not chance" it means the perp knew they would be there.

Just a guess.
jmo

It doesn't appear to me from the picture that it could be Abby since the width of the bridge wouldn't allow for two shapes almost side by side at that point (considering where HE is pictured on the bridge)

They said at the press conference that they hadn't matched any other homicides. They didn't say it hadn't matched any other crimes.

Of course that wouldn't include any crimes for which there's no DNA.

If they had do you think they would say? I'm trying to think back to other cases :thinking:

I may bump this post from time to time. Please note- early speculation has now been confirmed that trail cams were not the source in the LE presser given today. As soon as I heard Liberty took these photos/video, I could not get past how heroic she was! She may have saved others lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not from trail cams, as there are none at the present time.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/21/organiz...rail-where-delphi-teens-were-last-seen-alive/
DELPHI, Ind. – The murders of 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German could prompt some security changes along the Monon High Bridge Trail, part of the Delphi Historic Trail system where the girls were last seen alive.
Currently there are no security cameras on the trail, but a local bank is reportedly offering to pay to have that changed.

I watched the PC today and was floored when they played the audio. This case is terrifying.

The appeal to the public for help seemed very pointed to me. I'm wondering if they aren't appealing to one of two perps.

It seems to me, that Liberty would have had an incredibly difficult time manipulating her phone while being abducted. However, if the situation were playing out as normal, and Liberty kept her suspicions hidden, not drawing any attention to herself, then she would have had time to manage her phone. I'm wondering if they willingly went with one known person, then met up with a second person.

If they had do you think they would say? I'm trying to think back to other cases :thinking:

I feel like they would, it may help other people narrow down their tips, in a good way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That photo of the suspect 'leaning' has always bugged me. I wondered if it was skewed by the tilt of the camera or movement, or because of the way it was cropped by LE.

So I have straightened it. I'm not saying it's accurate - but it does give a different perspective. Please - this is just my opinion, and perhaps not accurate. First is the straightened photo; the second as provided by LE.

Not sure why the photos appear as a link and not a photo....I guess I don't know how to correctly do it. And there should only be two images.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• suspect leaning photo straightened.jpg
    suspect leaning photo straightened.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 125
  • suspect leaning.jpg
    suspect leaning.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 704
  • suspect leaning straightened.jpg
    suspect leaning straightened.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 699
It doesn't appear to me from the picture that it could be Abby since the width of the bridge wouldn't allow for two shapes almost side by side at that point (considering where HE is pictured on the bridge)

If there was no fighting from them and no bruises on their bodies.Then I'm thinking one of them was knocked out first and he tied the other one up and went back to then tie up the one he knocked out.I do feel like one of them tried to protect the other one.I feel there was only one suspect (one person)I really don't know why I think that.I just do.
^^ Bolded By Me

I was expecting the FBI Special Agent at the presser to mention this in his listing of indicators and behavioral changes (ie. change of facial hair, change in sleep pattern, use of alcohol or drugs), but he did not.

It made me lean towards the possibility that both girls were zip-tied rather quickly.

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...deaths-of-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams

2ljm0xi.jpg
attachment.php
This is a picture of the Deer creak bridge as taken from the trail leading to the bridge. as you can see there is no Y tree.
watch this video, it shows the bridge and its surroundings clearly and shows that the above picture is of a different bridge. different plattforms,diff ramp and diff stone walk way. forward to 33:50 mark

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

I'm not sure. I just remember with the case of Hannah Graham, it seemed to take a little time for the DNA connection between Morgan Harrington's murder and the rape victim in Fairfax VA to emerge.

I think by "not chance" it means the perp knew they would be there.

Just a guess.
jmo

Yes, I just meant there's a space for other scenarios between "chance" (as in sheer coincidence and some luck) and a planned meeting. If he knew they would be there, he might not have known through direct communication with them. No idea.

Whatever the case, I think he was very comfortable with the environment and had scoped it out, whether they were to be the victims or someone else.

It's a TREE. Look at the real picture not the cropped one.

First off, PLEASE! For the love of all that is good, please fix this auto refresh mess. It takes me 20+ refreshes to read a 25 post page. I want to SCREAM. I love WS but I am a page away from catatonic.

SECONDLY, since I now have to type all posts on notepad and paste to the forum, I cannot quote. But in response to the many observations regarding the BG....

I see now that he was NOT leisurely strolling....he was CHARGING at those poor babies. You can see him leaning into a run. I did not catch it before. He was running for those girls. :(

Oops, IMO, MOO, IMHO. But I seriously see it. He was head down, heading right for them. *advertiser censored*.

My iPad kept doing the same thing. I went into Safari, into Advanced at the bottom and then turned off Java Script. Now I can finally read a page. To get FB and some pictures you have to go in and put Java Script back on. You have to sign back into FB. I was so frustrated and would be 30-40 pages behind. So sorry for these girls and families from Alberta Canada.

I've heard it go both ways in other cases. It kind of depends on the LE agency and the crimes. For our local serial killer (Skesny), during the investigation they mentioned the probability that the then-unknown perp was a serial rapist who had escalated.

FYI for anyone with an android. I have the galaxy S7 and under settings under privacy and emergency there is an SOS setting. I have mine set up to contact my husband and sister. My phone contacts them to say I'm in an emergency and gives them my gps and also takes a pic from both the front and back camera and a 5 sec audio. All I have to do is press my power key 3 times quickly to have it alert. I definitely suggest people set it up. Nothing to lose and possibly your life to gain

I also have that on my Samsung 7 edge. I use it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member