IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is bigger like Liberty was.She looks more tom boyish.There is no doubt in my mind Liberty would have fought this man hard.There should be DNA evidence on her of his.I'm thinking this man suspect didn't look too good after their murders,Bruises,scratches ect....People should probably look for someone who was bruised and looked like they were in a fight.

^^ Bolded By Me

I was expecting the FBI Special Agent at the presser to mention this in his listing of indicators and behavioral changes (ie. change of facial hair, change in sleep pattern, use of alcohol or drugs), but he did not.

It made me lean towards the possibility that both girls were zip-tied rather quickly.

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...deaths-of-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams

It isn't speculation - you can see it?
attachment.php
d7a5d7f655c115b84532624c84370804.jpg

Now look at the same picture that hasn't been cropped and where is the shirt you see?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If the girls were accosted on the north side of the bridge then the path to the location their bodies were discovered is straightforward and "down the hill."

If it happened on the south side of the bridge then it gets complicated, as all 3 or more people would have to travel either back across the bridge or across the creek. Going "down the hill" on the south side leads to a wooded area underneath the bridge that appears to offer a similar amount of privacy as the location the bodies were discovered across the creek. What would be the reason to take the girls across the creek, alive or dead? It seems like an unnecessary risk. However this may have been key to the search parties not finding them the first night as they had crossed a property boundary. This may have been a deliberate act to hide the bodies for longer suggesting a more intimate knowledge/planning as opposed to a random encounter. JMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13169442#post13169442

Here's a link for those that haven't saw it yet. This is maps and other useful factual information that some seem to be missing.

Thank you Rachel!

***Please, myself and others have been trying to post important links, images, maps and info in the Media thread ^^ if you want to catch up on important things you missed it hopefully should be there. If you can add new ones too that haven't been added, that would help us all too.***

To new members, the Media, Maps & Timeline thread is not for discussion but a GREAT resource for information and is easy to find linked in the OP by KayElJay on page 1 of each thread.

On that note it's 1am and I need to get off the computer

*lurk mode activated*

I am now thinking he may have come up behind them.

They could have been filming their walk, heard footsteps and libby may have switched the video to selfie mode to check him out. He may have had a false sense of security that she was filming straight ahead, he takes the phone puts it in his pocket not realising it's continuing to film.

I have been toying with the idea that maybe he walked them into a trap - and perhaps that area would be a place to do it.

Just thinking aloud here, speculating

Yes, it's a big area that's depressed the size of say the width of the cemetery and maybe half as long with a tubular/bowl shape.

Thanks for this. How far are you from those people?

Probably 100 feet? I'm not that good with distance. It was a video of all the people that showed up to vote in the presidential election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It isn't speculation - you can see it?
attachment.php
Ive wondered this SO many times. It appears that some pics don't have this.

I haven't got to catch up, but there is DNA collected? Dors indiana have familia dna testng??

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Though there hasn't been a DNA matching someone in the system, I wonder if it's been matched to DNA of any cold cases in the area...

I remember during the press release this morning they said they don't have reason to believe it's connected to any other homicides at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off, PLEASE! For the love of all that is good, please fix this auto refresh mess. It takes me 20+ refreshes to read a 25 post page. I want to SCREAM. I love WS but I am a page away from catatonic.

SECONDLY, since I now have to type all posts on notepad and paste to the forum, I cannot quote. But in response to the many observations regarding the BG....

I see now that he was NOT leisurely strolling....he was CHARGING at those poor babies. You can see him leaning into a run. I did not catch it before. He was running for those girls. :(

Oops, IMO, MOO, IMHO. But I seriously see it. He was head down, heading right for them. *advertiser censored*.

Thank you. I missed the press conference because I can't get it to load on my computer, but was able to read articles from it.

This case reminds me more and more and more of Carlie Brucia. If she didn't just randomly take this video, but rather took it because this man creeped her out and she wanted to record evidence, that breaks my heart to pieces. GET OUT OF THERE, GIRLS!! I suspect that she began taking this video for other purposes, maybe accidentally, and then later continued to video because a crime was in progress.

I really can't imagine standing there video taping a guy approaching because you are afraid of him. That just doesn't seem likely.

BBM. That's kind of what I am wondering. If she didn't start videoing him accidentally but then left it on or restarted it when he started harassing/attacking them.

I am now thinking he may have come up behind them.

They could have been filming their walk, heard footsteps and libby may have switched the video to selfie mode to check him out. He may have had a false sense of security that she was filming straight ahead, he takes the phone puts it in his pocket not realising it's continuing to film.

That seems as likely as anything. It's just heartbreaking, that during the time they could have been using to get away, they're filming. So the thought that she was just using her phone to look behind her makes more sense than that.

[video=twitter;834562481058148357]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/834562481058148357[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay