IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I missed that today. So the police originally kind of lied about where the stills came from - and why would one of the girls take that video of this guy approaching them?

AFAIK all the police said originally was that the pic of the suspect was a 'still from a video taken by a camera that was in the bridge area that afternoon'. Not exactly a lie.

I found this odd as well. SK 101 would tell the perp to get rid off all victim's cell phones. This didn't occur to him. He's sloppy, careless, and possibly out of touch. Good chance he has been locked up since a time before every kid had a smart phone.

What if he threw Libby's phone in the creek after he killed her but didn't realize newer iPhones are waterproof?

Agree. I tell my daughter to scream at the top of her lungs and kick them in the nuts. If they grab you from behind, kick backwards as hard as you can - then run .... LOL!!

Also eye gouging, throat punching, biting, scratching and foot stomping. If trying to kick backwards, try for the knee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, I missed that today. So the police originally kind of lied about where the stills came from - and why would one of the girls take that video of this guy approaching them?
No they didn't lie they never stated where it came from law enforcement never said it was from a trail cam or a security cam

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Police have said that all of the released stills and audio were from Liberty German's phone:

Police say the photo circulating of the suspect was also taken from Libby's phone.

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Police-release-audio-connected-to-slain-Delphi-teens-414497113.html

I may bump this post from time to time. Please note- early speculation has now been confirmed that trail cams were not the source in the LE presser given today. As soon as I heard Liberty took these photos/video, I could not get past how heroic she was! She may have saved others lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 1998, 1992 and 2005 when going back in time via google earth you can see some very odd stuff with ground directly south of cemetery where girls were found. I can't upload for some reason, but check it out. Like excavations been done there and there is a dip? Maybe the killer worked in this area and knew this? Maybe just where cemetery dumps dirt, but odd. You can't see this unless leaves are off trees or by going back in time.

All, sorry to repost but I think this is important considering all the places the bodies could have been left.

She may have simply been taking video of the bridge and he inadvertently entered the frame.

No, the police didn't lie about anything. They had always said, prior to today, that they would not discuss the source of the images. As for why Libby took the video, it is believed by police that she did it intentionally because she sensed she and Abby were in trouble, or otherwise felt this person's presence was out of order.

Somehow, Liberty had the presence of mind to press record when she believed "criminal behavior" (the words of LE) was about to occur. And, it seems obvious (imo) LE believes there was more than one participant in these murders. So, I've been wondering... what could have been happening that she was only able to (or chose to) record the image of one perp? Where was the other guy while this one is on the bridge? Could she or Abigail have felt somewhat okay with the other guy and it wasn't until the perp in the picture approached that she felt suspicious??

Pressers always leave us wanting more AND we always know we ain't gonna get it til LE is ready. It's frustrating but understandable.

About 5 threads back one of us was thinking back to early teen years when they would meet up with "an older guy" at a bridge who would buy cigarettes for them. What if the girls were meeting up with a "friend or acquaintance" who said they could hang out, or go for a ride, fish, play paintball, etc. Seeing what appear to be shopping bag straps could mean that their friend, who may or may not, have known what was going to happen had an older friend or relative who was going to purchase the stuff and bring it to them. That would explain why Libby was not next to Abby on the bridge. She may have been talking to that person and Abby might have been playing on the bridge while waiting for the other person. Once Abby saw the older guy she may have started to get anxious and started recording. The first command of "down the hill" may not have triggered immediate fear because she might have figured the guy didn't want anyone seeing them all together. The "1st friend" might have been clueless then and is now way too terrified to speak out. jmho moo etc.

The image I am referring to is this. THIS is what is in the distance of the Snapchat photo. You can tell because you can see that light peers thru the object which is two tree trunks. You can also see the white colored path follows the same shape in each image AS WELL AS the notched out areas of the bridge.

Can someone please point out where the 3 posts are in this image????

they arn't there bc this is a photo of a different bridge...............i repeat this is not the Monon deer creak bridge. Somebody mistakenly started using it and its a different bridge

9b99ec2f927b942ade74bbc97e5659c0.jpg

they arn't there bc this is a photo of a different bridge...............i repeat this is not the Monon deer creak bridge. Somebody mistakenly started using it and its a different bridge

Is the cemetery still open for burials? I wondered about workers at the cemetery who maintained it and dug graves I'd imagine that has been looked into.

In 1998, 1992 and 2005 when going back in time via google earth you can see some very odd stuff with ground directly south of cemetery where girls were found. I can't upload for some reason, but check it out. Like excavations been done there and there is a dip? Maybe the killer worked in this area and knew this? Maybe just where cemetery dumps dirt, but odd. You can't see this unless leaves are off trees or by going back in time.
Someone posted a topo map of the area recently and that area is labeled as Gravel Pit on the map. Search this thread or the previous one for "topo".

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The picture of the girl on the bridge was taken with a cell phone, and the stills depicting the suspect were taken from a surveillance camera.

The girls didn't take the photos of the perp that have been circulated.

wrong. Watch the press conference.

Look again at the original photo. Look at how clearly you can see the trunks of other trees around the shadowy area. Can you put a vehicle there in your mind's eye? My point is that the size/perspective does not fit there. JMO but I think you have zoomed in so far that you are really confusing the photo. The creek at this point is about 130' wide. How far away is the shadowy area from Liberty, and what would a car that distance away look like?

attachment.php

It could very well be like Mars photos where an object 3 inches high is zoomed in and looks like some huge alien monolith but in reality it was a tiny rock outcropping of 3 inches. The "truck" could very well be a toy tonka truck or just some rocks and trees.. but I'm not 100% convinced if that is the case.

My thoughts exactly why wouldn't the perp gotten rid of the cell phone ?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by JB225

I listen to scanners a lot on my phone app. May I ask why it's so secretive and forbidden if anyone can just download an app?

Some things heard on the scanner can be sensitive, it's the rules. It's not about how you listen to it, it's about what and where you post what you hear.

And also, to follow up on Skib's comment, you have to be a member to read and post "downstairs", so that keeps things private. For most of the threads, anyone can read any time.

The video still is not from snapchat. That would require libby to hold a button down continuously and it would only last 10.seconds. it would also have a timer on the top right hand corner. I think the snapchat pictures came first. Before any concerns were raised. When she got nervous of the guy she may have just opened her regular camera.

Again I could be wrong, it would just seem like too much work for libby to snapchat this quickly. She'd know her regular video uploaded to the cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay